- » Cutlet
A cutlet is a thin slice of meat or vegetables usually coated with fresh crumbs and deep fried. Ever since its origin it has always been a favorite item in the food menu. Cutlets are perfect to be served as hot ... More »
Baked Vegetable Cutlet
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make these tasty cutlets which are baked and not fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. - 133.408
Tuna And Potato Cutlet
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good... - 127.738
Hot And Spicy Potato Cutlets
Indian appetizers and snacks popular as street side food are also easy to make at home. Chef Aarasi shows how to make potato cutlets using potatoes and common Indian seasonings. Taste great when served with sweet and sour sauce! - 124.24
Greek-style Pork Tenderloin Cutlets With Tzatziki
Inspired by the flavors of Greece, this recipe for pork cutlets leaves out the traditional breading, white gravy and its load of calories, opting instead for a fresh and bright squirt of Mediterranean flavors. Reminiscent of Souvlaki , these pork tenderloin... - 117.972
Indian Tofu And Vegetable Cutlets
Here is an amazing Indian style tofu and vegetable cutlets recipe. These cutlets are very healthy and delicious. Accompany these cutlets with a bowl of soup and it serves as a complete meal, just perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Serve these delicious... - 115.637
Chicken Cutlets With Maple Mustard Dill Sauce
Chicken cutlets with maple mustard dill sauce is an excellent recipe. The chicken here is pounded so that it is cooked quickly and evenly, then topped with a flavorful sauce with orange rind, mustard and maple and dill. Watch this incredible step by step... - 113.222
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152
Potato And Minced Meat Cutlet
Would you like to have Asian style cutlet with minced meat? In this Potato and Minced Meat Cutlet recipe video, we get to see a delicious meat stuffed potato cutlet. While the chef has shown all important steps of cooking, she has omitted the cooking process... - 104.066
Mini Pork And Cheese Cutlets On Skewers
These cute bite-sized cheese and pork cutlets on skewers are great for potlucks, bento box meals and party snacks. They are like Japanese-style deep-fried shish kebab. Anything coated with panko and deep fried has to be delicious. Pork, cheese, sesame and... - 97.1065
Aloo Cutlets - Quick & Easy - Potato Patties (masala Burger)
In a mood of making some cutlets. Then do try these for sure. The chef makes the cutlets in Indian Style. If you have guests coming over then these cutlets serve as a good snack. They can be served with tomato sauce or chutney. Watch the video for the quick... - 95.2303
For your loved one, this Valentine Day, why don’t you try making the love heart cutlet. It has the right mix of love and spices - 94.4386
Manjula is showing a delicious appetizer for her vegan and vegetarian friends, its vegetable cutlet. She is making with some simple vegetables which are usually present in the refrigerator. It is mildly spiced and hence pleasing even for the kids. A must make... - 93.0534
Stir Fried Healthy Salmon Croquettes
If you are looking for a healthy appetizer recipe then you have come to the right page. Watch this video by FingerLickinKitchen and learn to make healthy salmon croquettes that are delicious and easy to cook. - 91.8789
Chicken Cutlet Parmesan
Need a cheap and delicious meal item to serve to the whole family. Then take a look at this chicken cutlet parmesan recipe. Here the chef provides very simple steps to make cutlet with microwaved chicken and few basic ingredients. Do not miss out the ideas... - 87.907
Crunchy Chicken Cutlets
It is the Holidays and the Gourmet Dude is back! Watch him make his grandma's chicken cutlets topped with tomato sauce. So crunchy, so delicious, and I can wait to eat some of those awesome cutlets. I'm convinced that I'm going to love it. And I have this... - 84.5889
Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets
Preparing this Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets recipe is the second best way to please a crowd. Am sure you are aware of the first??? Don't rob yourself of the pleasure of having Macaroni And Vegetable Cutlets. Go and prepare it immediately. - 51.7832
Honey And Mint Lamb Cutlets
Honey and Mint Lamb cutlets is the perfect meat dish to make and carry for a Labor Day picnic. It remains juicy and flavorful even after going cold due to the egg and bread coating. Marinate it overnight and fry in the morning, no extra efforts needed. - 48.7875
Turkey Cutlets With Citrus
1. On a fruit board, using a paring knife to peel the orange and lime and clean the bitter white pith before cutting the fruit into ¼ inch dices. Keep aside for later use.
2. On a meat board, use a shark meat knife to make 6, 1/8-inch deep... - 48.3796
Curried Turkey Cutlets With Fruit
1. Place prunes in a saucepan and cover with orange juice. Let soak for 30 minutes until plump.
2. In the meantime, place each turkey cutlet between plastic sheet and use a mallet or meat tenderizing hammer to flatten the cutlet into 1/4 inch... - 48.1468
Turkey Cutlets With Gravy
Turkey Cutlets With Gravy is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Turkey Cutlets With Gravy is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 48.0863
Salmon Croquettes With White Sauce
1) In a bowl, add salmon and sauce together with Parmesan cheese.
2) Season the mixture with salt and pepper, onion and lemon juice according to taste.
3) In a buttered baking pan, spread the mixture to 1-inch thick layer.
4) Place inside... - 48.0218
Eggplant Cutlets With Tomato Relish
Eggplant Cutlets With Tomato Relish is an excellent appetizer. It is easy to make and can be churned out in a jiffy. The tomato relish adds that distinct touch to this dish. Make these Eggplant Cutlets With Tomato Relish and surprise your guests. - 47.983
Paneer Cutlet has a lovely taste. I have tried this Paneer Cutlet recipe numerous times and it has come out very well every time. You like paneer appetizers then try this Paneer Cutlet recipe. - 47.8708
Tangy Chicken Cutlets
Tangy Chicken Cutlets is a delicious chicken preparation that I got hooked to when I first tried it years ago. This yummy dish is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal dinner at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Tangy Chicken Cutlets... - 47.783
Lemon Pepper Steak Cutlets
1) Remove all the excess fat from the steak.
2) Using a mallet pound the steak into 1/4-inch thickness by placing between two wax sheets.
3) Slice the steak into serve-sized pieces.
4) In a small bowl, add in the egg, lemon rind, lemon... - 47.7641
Veal Cutlets With Paprika
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Pat them dry with paper towels, salt them, then dip them in flour and shake off the excess.
3) In a heavy 12-inch skillet,... - 47.4678
Chop meat on a board into a round, adding ginger, garlic, green chillies, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, cumin powder, chilli powder, salt, and a slice of bread.
Chop all these ingredients into meat and form a round flat cutlet the size of a dinner... - 47.325
Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets
Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets has a lovely taste. The combination of worcestershire sauce, milk and tomato ketchup gives the Mutton Patties Or Mutton Cutlets a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 47.2512
Deep Fried Salmon Cutlets
1. Heat evaporated milk, vinegar, paprika, salt, and soft crumbs until milk scald.
2. Pour the mixture atop egg yolk. Add minced salmon and mix thoroughly.
3. Beat egg whites to a stuff mixture and fold in egg yolk mixture.
4. Allow the... - 47.1748
Crunchy Potato Tikki
1. Boil potatoes in their jackets till done. Peel and mash well.
2. Soak bread in a little water. Squeeze out moisture.
3. Chop green chillies, coriander leaves and onion finely.
4. Mix together prepared ingredients and salt.
5. Form into balls. Press. Put a... - 47.1338
1. Break away the egg shells. In a bowl, mash eggs very finely.
2. In a bowl, add hot milk, flour and butter. Mix well and make the panada sauce.
3. Put in the mashed hard boiled egg. Season to taste.
4. On a plate, spread the mixture into an oblong... - 47.1209
1. Prepare panada combining butter, flour and milk.
2. Add grated raw onion to it and cook.
3. Mix nuts, breadcrumbs, seasonings and egg. Add cooked onion at this stage.
4. Transfer into a plate. Divide into 8 portions.
5. Let stand until cool.
6.... - 47.0669
1) Trim off any visible fat from the lamb cutlets.
2) In a wok, brown the lamb cutlets in heated oil, remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Then stir in the onions, season the taste and saute until softened.
4) Stir in the... - 46.8917
1. Using a knife, chop nuts very finely, or pound them coarsely in a motar pestle.
2. Peel onion; chop very finely.
3. In a bowl, add hot milk, flour and butter. Mik well and make the panada sauce.
4. Heat a small saucepan, melt butter.... - 46.772
Chicken Cutlets With Summer Herbs And Tomato Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and stir in garlic and tomatoes.
2) Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Now, pour vinegar, chicken stock, and 2 tablespoons of herb mixture. Boil the ingredients and... - 46.7085
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.595
Turkey Cutlets With Apples
Pierce the potatoes all over with a fork.
Place a paper towel directly on the floor of the microwave.
Arrange the potatoes on the paper towel in a square pattern.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Flip and rearrange the potatoes.
Microwave on high for 5 to 7... - 46.5581
Honey-dijon Crusted Chicken Cutlet
Honey-Dijon Chicken Scallopine
Garlic mashed potato, Anjou pears and arugula. 10 years aged balsamic venagar
1 chicken breast butter fly in 4 and pounded
1 cup all propose flour
2 tbs heavy cream
2 cups... - 46.494
Lamb Cutlets With Sherry Sauce
1) Make small slits in the lamb cutlets and place the sliced garlic into them.
2) Dip the cutlets into beatn egg and roll into breadcrumbs.
3) Keep the... - 46.4848
Drain salmon, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Remove bones and skin; flake meat.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and reserved liquid.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
Add next 5 ingredients, 14 teaspoon salt,... - 46.4156
Yummy chicken is a great idea for your lazy Sunday lunch or even for the freind's party that you have planned for the weekend. Try this delicious chicken cutlets it is truly a simple and easy dish to make. Lay out a spread that you would efeel proud of. You... - 46.4045
Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into small cubes. Boil them with the green peas.
Chop the coriander, green chillies, mint leaves, onion and tomato.
Make a vertical slit in the brinjals and divide into two.
Put them to boil.
When cooked, scoop out... - 46.3816
Veal Cutlets Sicilian Style
Have the bone removed from the veal slices, but leave each slice in one whole piece.
Ask the butcher to pound these large cutlets very thin.
On a large sheet of heavy wax paper, arrange the slices side by side the long way, so that they overlap... - 46.2739
Cutlets In Gravy
To make cutlets, mix mince, chopped ingredients, seasoning and soaked bread and leave aside for at least 1 hour.
Form into flat cutlets.
Dip in beaten egg.
Coat with breadcrumbs and fry in heated ghee till brown.
To make gravy, chop tomatoes and put to boil... - 46.264
Turkey Sesame Cutlets
1) Thoroughly wash the turkey breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
2) Roll the turkey breasts with a rolling pin to flatten.
3) Marinate the breasts by brushing soy sauce on both sides.
4) In a bowl, beat in eggs, water, sesame oil,... - 46.2379
Breaded Chicken Cutlets With Roasted Tomato Sauce
Breaded chicken cutlets are great for serving at parties as a starter or even a main course. Prepared with a coating of breadcrumbs with eggs and spicd with cumin, cayenne, parsley and thyme, the breaded chicken cutlets can be browned in a skillet or roasted... - 46.2262
Lemon Chicken Cutlets
Trim excess fat from chicken.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of waxed paper, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over... - 46.191
Chicken Cutlet Sandwich
Drop the garlic, ginger, shallot, chili pepper, and coriander through the feed tube of a food processor with the metal blade in place and the motor running and chop fine, about 30 seconds, scraping down the work bowl as necessary.
Add the yogurt and process... - 46.15
Venison Cutlets With Red Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the pears peel them, halve them lengthways and using a melon bailer remove the cores.
2. Coat the flesh with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a pan add the red wine, juniper berries, lemon rind and cinnamon stick and... - 46.1498
Pork Cutlets For Fall
Simmer the chestnuts in the port until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Set them aside in a bowl to cool.
With a fork, break the chestnuts apart into coarse pieces.
Add the prunes and mix.
In the meantime, in a medium-size saucepan, simmer the cranberries in... - 46.1434
Turkey Cutlets With Lemon And Chives
1. Place one turkey cutlet between 2 sheets of wax paper, with a rolling pin, pound the cutlet lightly to flatten it and repeat the same with the others.
2. Grate lemon zest on a plate with flour and season with a pinch each of salt and pepper.... - 46
California Veal Cutlets
1) Remove excess fat from curlets.
2) Between 2 sheets of wax paper, place the cutlets.
3) Using a meat mailer or rolling pin, flatten cutlets to 1/8-inch thickness
4) Coat the cutlets with 2 tablespoons flour.
5) Take a large skillet... - 45.995
Gourmet Veal Cutlet
About 1 hour before serving: With edge of heavy plate, pound cutlets well; cut in half.
On each of 6 halves, place 1/2 slice cheese; 1 slice ham, folded over; another 1/2 slice cheese.
Cover with second cutlet half.
Fasten with toothpicks.
Coat lightly with... - 45.8517
Cutlets In Tomato Gravy
For the cutlets
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the onions finely.
Mix the onions, potatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt.
Shape into cutlets.
Mix the flour very well in 1 1/2 teacups of water. Dip the cutlets in this paste,... - 45.7848
Stuffed Veal Cutlets
These stuffed veal cutlets are fried veal cutlets prepared with a cheese and ham filling. Smeared with a flavored cream cheese mix, the ham is sealed in the pounded veal cutelts and breaded with crumbs. Fried to a golden brown, these cutlets are indulgent and... - 45.7483
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and remove from heat.
2) Stir in the flour, dry mustard, powdered mushrooms, pepper, onion salt, cayenne and lemon juice, blend thoroughly.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until... - 45.6998
Cook milk on low heat until quantity is reduced by a quarter.
Beat five eggs and add to milk with salt and half the ground spices.
Mix well and spoon into a well greased, square or rectangular baking dish, so that it comes to a height of one inch.
Steam... - 45.6114
Deviled Veal Cutlet
1. On a meat board, cut the veal cutlets into 8 equal pieces.
2. Season the flour with salt and paprika.
3. Dredge the veal with seasoned flour.
4. Dissolve the bouillon cube in 1 ½ cup boiling water.
5. Use a large skillet.
6. Melt... - 45.5845
Skillet Turkey Cutlets Parmesan
1) Over the steaks, drizzle the lemon juice.
2) Combine together the salt, flour and pepper.
3) Mix together the water and egg.
4) Combine together the cheese and cornflake crumbs.
5) In the seasoned flour, dip the steaks and shake off the excess.
6)... - 45.533
Thai Chicken Cutlets
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Trim chicken of excess fat and sinew.
2.Place garlic, peppercorns, coriander and salt in food processor bowl.
Process 20-30 seconds or until the mixture forms a smooth paste.
(This can also be done using a mortar and pestle.)... - 45.5081
Remove the skin and bone from fish.Cook fish with salt and turmeric powder in a pan of boiling water.
When the fish is cooked, grind it in the mixer and keep it aside.
Boil the potato separately with salt and mash it.
Add oil to kadai and add onion and curry... - 45.5032
Hot Game Cutlets
1. Cut up 4-6 ounce cold game.
2. In a pan heat butter and cook the onions until soft.
3. In a bowl mix the game with enough mashed potato to make a firm mixture.
4. Now add the cooked onions, herbs, chutney, beaten egg and... - 45.4759
1.Strain asparagus and keep aside the liquid.
2.In a large bowl, mix asparagus with asparagus white sauce,2 cups cracker crumbs and cheese and let the bowl stay in the refrigerator overnight after putting the lid on.
3.Make small... - 45.3697
Pork Cutlet Donburi
1) Prepare steamed rice.
2) In a frying pan or wok , heat sufficient quantity of vegetable oil to 340 Deg F.
3) chop off excess fat from the fillets, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper; dust the fillets with the flour, dip in the... - 45.3374
Veal Cutlets With Mushrooms
1. Place veal amidst 2 wax paper pieces.
2. With a heavy plate’s edge or meat hammer, pound to ¼ inch thick.
3. Make into 2 X 2 inch pieces.
4. Take a large plastic bag. Add flour along with salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Add veal pieces and shake... - 45.2835
Cheese Chicken Cutlets
Melt the margarine in a pan, stir in the flour and cook for two to three minutes.
Remove from the heat and gradually add the milk.
Return to the heat and bring to the boil stirring all the time.
Add the red pepper, chicken, cheese, and seasonings.
Chill for... - 45.2525
Stuffed Veal Cutlets On Sea Shells
1. Cook shells according to package directions.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large pan, cook the shells according to the package instructions.
4. Season the veal cutlets with salt and pepper
5. Sprinkle the chopped onions on... - 45.2324
Cheesy Fish Cutlets
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Rinse the fish cutlets and dry them thoroughly.
3) Sprinkle with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine the cheese, herbs, onion and a little lemon juice together.
5) Mix... - 45.1462
Golden Chicken Cutlets
Place washed and dried chicken pieces one at a time, skinned side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound with a flat-surfaced mallet until about 1/4 inch thick.
In a dish, mix flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and marjoram.
Beat egg and water in a second... - 45.1144
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 45.1086
Turkey Cutlets In Onion Custard
Drain the chickpeas and place them in a blender.
Add the canned and fresh skim milks a little at a time, and process until the peas are completely pureed.
Add the remaining creamy mixture ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a... - 45.1008
Mutton Cutlet has a fine taste. Mutton Cutlet gets its taste from mutton mixed with potatoes and eggs, flavored with meat masala. Mutton Cutlet is cherished by many mutton lovers. - 45.0926
Hunter's Turkey Cutlets
1) Wash turkey with cold water, and pat dry.
2) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
3) Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
4) Add oil to the skillet, and place over medium heat until hot.
5) Add turkey; cook 2... - 45.0009
Lamb Cutlets Pascale
1. In a pan sautÃ© chopped onions and saute in oil.
2. To it add the rice and mix well.
3. Add stock and cook gently for 20-30 minutes covering with greaseproof paper and a lid.
4. To cook the cutlets trim them and fry in corn oil for 10 minutes.... - 44.9828
Homemade Salmon Croquettes
1. Blend flour with salt and pepper in melted butter.
2. Add milk, gradually, to flour mixture and cook until mixture thickens.
3. Add minced fish, parsley, vinegar, and onion to the mixture thoroughly.
4. Cover and allow the mixture to chill for 3... - 44.9556
1) In cold water, rinse the lentils thoroughly.
2) In a very large bowl, combine the lentils, hot water and bay leaves.
3) On high power, cook this mixture uncovered, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture becomes a smooth paste.... - 44.9022
Oyster Cutlets has a lovely taste. Oyster Cutlets gets its taste from oyster mixed with liquor and eggs. Oyster Cutlets is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 44.8926
Chicken Cutlets With Spicy White Beans And Kale
Pound chicken breast halves, one at a time, between two sheets of plastic wrap until each piece of chicken is 1/8-inch thick.
Stir together the 2 Tbsp flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow container.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Dredge chicken in... - 44.8786
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Add celery, carrots and onion. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add peas, beans, salt, 2 beaten eggs, matzo meal and pepper.
3) Mix all the ingredients and shape into 6 cutlets of equal size.
4) Take a small bowl and... - 44.8701
Breaded Veal Cutlets
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in lemon juice forabout 1 hour.
2) Pat the cutlets dry with paper towel and sprinkle them with salt and pepper liberally.
3) Dip them in the eggs beaten with the water, then dip them in flour and... - 44.8685
Lime Turkey Cutlets
Lime Turkey Cutlets is a simple delicious appetizer recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Lime Turkey Cutlets dish! - 44.8658
Stuffed Veal Cutlets
Pound meat until very thin.
Sprinkle meat with rosemary and let stand for 2 hours.
Mix eggs with onion, pineapple, cinnamon, crumbs, and enough yogurt to make a thick mixture.
Put some of the filling on each cutlet.
Roll up meat and skewer with toothpicks or... - 44.8525
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets In Lemon Butter
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets In Lemon Butter is a unique and tasty dish. The cutlet livens up any spread its added to! I love these Sauteed Turkey Cutlets In Lemon Butter! Why donâ€™t you try it too? - 44.8485
1. Place carrot,oil,water, seasoning in saucepan
2. Boil and simmer until carrots are tender
3. Press through sieve
4.Melt the margarine into the pan, then stir well while gradually adding flour to melted margarine
5. Cook for a couple of minutes... - 44.8194
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until they are well cooked but not mushy.
Mash and set aside.
Boil the peas, carrots, sweetcorn and onion together in lightly salted water.
When they are all cooked, drain thoroughly and gently mash them down.
Mix all... - 44.6622
1. Boil eggs for 8-10 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in cold water.
3. Shell, halve and chop the egg whites fine and sieve the egg yolks. Combine in a bowl
4. Chop the ham and combine with eggs and keep aside.
5. In a saucepan, melt... - 44.6364
1. Mince the mutton.
2. Boil and mash the potatoes.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and ginger fine. Heat a small quantity of fat. Saute onions, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves.
4. Add potatoes, minced meat, pepper and salt.
5. Mix well, remove. The... - 44.5956
Lamb Cutlets Shrewsbury
1. Trim fat or skin.
2. Dredge with seasoned flour.
3. Stem and slice mushrooms.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No. 3)
5. In a large frying, melt the butter over moderate heat
6. When hot add the cutlets and sear, on... - 44.5759
Plum Spiced Lamb Cutlets
The plum spiced lamb cutlets are grilled lamb cutlets that can be served as a side or with pasta. Marinated with a mix of plum sauce, tomato sauce, honey, worcestershire sauce and mustard, the plum spiced lamb cutlets are savory and sweet. They are grilled... - 44.5503
Veal Cutlet Cordon Bleu
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place veal slice and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 44.5434
Turkey Cutlets Oriental
1 For the parsley noodles: As per the package directions, cook noodles and drain well.
2 Toss the cooked noodles with 2 tablespoons butter and the parsley; keep warm.
3 Throughly wash the snow peas and break the steam end.
4 Using damp paper... - 44.5066
Turkey Cutlets With Apricots
1 Holding a sharp knife parallel to the cutting board, split each turkey tenderloin horizontally in half.
2 Make 4 thinner tenderloins.
3 Cut each in half crosswise to make 8 pieces in all.
4 Between the sheets of waxed paper, put the turkey... - 44.4694
Lamb Cutlets With Mustard Sauce
1) Layer the cutlets on the base of a shallow dish.
2) In a bowl, add the mustard and slowly mix in the wine.
3) Season well with salt and pepper and mix in the herbs.
4) Spoon the marinade over the cutlets and turn to coat well.
5) Place a lid over... - 44.4642
1. Mash the potatoes very well.
2. Crumble the cheese well.
3. Soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
4. Mix the potatoes, cheese, coriander, chillies, cabbage, onions and bread slices very well and add salt.
5. Shape... - 44.4362
Veal Cutlets With Mushrooms
1) In a baking dish, marinate the cutlets in the lemon juice for 1 hour, turning them every 20 minutes or so.
2) Remove cutlets from the lemon juice and pat them dry with paper towels.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper generously, then dip... - 44.4325
Potato Cutlets With A Spicy Chicken Filling
1. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain and mash, then add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, both the green and one of the red chillies and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and blend together. Set aside in a cool place.
2.... - 44.3896
Breaded Pork Cutlets
Pound pork to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Place pork in shallow baking dish.
To prepare marinade, stir together dry sherry, soy sauce, and garlic.
Pour marinade over pork.
Marinate at room temperature for 30... - 44.3459
Finely grind cod, or blend in a food processor until coarse-fine then mix with potatoes in a large bowl.
Season well with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
Make small round or oval shapes of the mixture.
Lightly beat egg in a bowl.
Dip croquettes in egg,... - 44.332
Cutlet Recipes By Category