- » Cut Pork
Cut Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cut pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cut pork recipes.
White Cut Pork
1) In a large pot, place the pork, tied together, cover with cold water and bring to a rolling boil.
2) Skim off the surface scum and simmer, covered over a low heat for about 1 hour.
3) Keep covered and allow the pork to cool in the liquid for at... - 40.7487
America's Cut With Red Cabbage And Pears
Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops over medium-high heat. Sprinkle with salt, sage, thyme and pepper. Add water. Cover; cook over medium-low heat 50 to 60 minutes or until pork chops are tender.
Meanwhile, cook bacon in Dutch oven until crisp. Add... - 32.1192
Center Cut Chop Special
1. Combine bacon, onion, garlic in 2-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Combine with remaining ingredients except chops; set aside. Place chops in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
3.... - 30.9128
America's Cut With Balsamic Vinegar
Pat chops dry. Coat with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan and keep warm. Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy... - 26.9226
Center Cut Ham With Apricots
1. Score edges of ham slice; place in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Combine apricot juice, brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar and nutmeg in small mixing bowl; pour over ham. Top with apricots and dot with butter.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 to 25 minutes... - 25.4353
America's Cut Bavarian
Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly flour chops and brown quickly on both sides. Remove. Add mushrooms and thyme to pan and sauté one minute. Return chops to skillet, add beer; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer 12-15 minutes. - 25.2559
Cut Pork Recipes By Category