- » Cut Banana Squash
Cut Banana Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cut banana squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cut banana squash recipes.
Glazed Banana Squash
1.Peel the squash by using a vegetable knife or peeler.
2.Cut the peeled vegetables into cubes of 1/4th inch.
3.Take an electric frying pan, set it on high and heat butter in it.
4.Stir in squash and 2 tablespoons water.
5.Stir well and... - 45.0485
Spicy Squash Bake
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine the squash cubes and water.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
In the 1-quart casserole cook the onion and garlic in butter or margarine, uncovered, on high for 1 to... - 41.8793
Spicy Squash Bake
1) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add squash cubes and water. Mix together.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes stirring once.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In the 1-quart casserole add onion and garlic in butter or margarine and cook on... - 41.1649
Winter Squash With Apples
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add squash, water, apple, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until squash is just tender and liquid is absorbed (4 to 5 minutes).
Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to... - 33.8761
Squash In Syrup
Remove seeds from squash wedges.
Pack sugar into the cavities of the squash.
Place water in large, heavy skillet, arrange squash pieces, rind side down, in single layer in skillet.
Dot with butter.
Cover pan tightly; cook over low heat for 20 to 30 minutes or... - 27.2099
Petite Pumpkins With Spiced Squash
Place banana squash cut side down in a 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven until squash is tender when pierced, 45 to 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together butter, syrup, coriander, and nutmeg.
Scoop cooked squash from shell into a food processor... - 40.8374
Pineapple Cinnamon Squash
1. Place the squash in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker. In a small bowl, mix together the pineapple with its liquid, cinnamon, brown sugar, and butter. Spoon over the squash and mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 6 1/2 to 7 hours, or... - 23.8165
Pork And Squash Stew
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except the parsley.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 1/2 to 9 hours, or until the pork and squash are tender but not falling apart, stirring once halfway through the cooking... - 32.5243
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 47.0265
Yellow-eye & Squash Stew
Yellow-Eye & Squash Stew is a good vegetable base recipe. I highly recommend this Yellow-Eye & Squash Stew dish to anyone who likes Yellow-Eye beans. You will love it! - 41.75
Buttercup Squash Andrew
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut all the squash in half crosswise and scrape out all the seeds and membrane.
A melon bailer works best for this, but you can also use a spoon.
Cut the meat from one squash into 1-inch cubes.
Cut a thin... - 45.5486
Butter-sauteed Winter Squash
Cut unpeeled squash in 2-inch pieces and cook in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain, peel, and slice or dice.
Melt the butter in a frying pan; add squash and onion.
Saute over medium-high heat until browned.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little... - 34.8554
Autumn Squash Soup
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine oil, onions, thyme, and 1/2 teaspoon of the nutmeg; cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until onions are soft, about 15 minutes.
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for... - 39.4948
Autumn Squash Soup
Heat oil in an 8- to 10-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onions, thyme, and nutmeg and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft (about 15 minutes).
Add rutabagas, potatoes, and squash; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften... - 41.3676
Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
Microwave squash as directed in chart .
Let stand 10 minutes.
Scoop cooked squash out of shells.
In a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish, mash squash and bananas.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6... - 34.0343
Glazed Ham & Squash
1. Place butter or margarine in a 'small bowl. Microwave butter or margarine at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in syrup and spices; set aside.
2. Place whole squash in an 8-inch-square baking dish. Microwave at 100% (high) 2 minutes.
3. Pierce... - 36.4796
Nut-crusted Squash Squares
Nut-Crusted Squash Squares is an irresistible side dish recipe. An delicious Nut-Crusted Squash Squares is something you would never want to miss out on! - 37.1991
Squash With Chilies And Ginger
1. Peel onions and cut into 1/2-inch wedges. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, frequently stir onions, ginger, garlic, and chilies in oil until vegetables are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, with a... - 34.9856
Savory Squash And Leek Casserole
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring 4 to 6 cups water to a boil.
2. Cut squash into 1-inch chunks. Add to boiling water, cover, and simmer until tender when pierced, 12 to 14 minutes. Drain and mash squash with a potato masher or a mixer.
3.... - 34.127
Banana And Marrow Jam
Are you bored of the same old spread you try every other day? This Banana And Marrow Jam is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Banana And Marrow Jam and excite your family's... - 33.4296
Banana-sweet Potato Bake
Puree sweet potato, bananas, water, milk solids, egg yolks, honey, ginger, and rum in a food processor or blender.
Pour into a mixing bowl.
Beat 4 egg whites until stiff but not dry peaks form.
Fold into sweet potato mixture.
Spoon into a lightly oiled 9x5x2... - 40.6959
Chicken Stew With Bananas
In 4-quart Dutch oven brown chicken well in hot oil, about 15 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Sprinkle chicken with salt.
Place onion, squash, and pineapple atop chicken (include juice if canned pineapple is used).
Stir brown sugar and bouillon granules into... - 42.2538
Winter Vegetable Soup With Hominy
Cut rind from banana squash and discard; cut squash into 1/2 inch cubes.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine squash, broth, and ginger.
Bring to a boil on high heat; cover, and simmer until squash is tender when pierced, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse mustard... - 33.3205
Warm Up Vegetable Soup
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, and marjoram.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are tinged with brown (about 10 minutes).
Stir in broth, potato, and squash.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and... - 34.9617
Roasted Vegetable Soup
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Put the onions, garlic, squash, and thyme into a glass baking dish.
Add 1 cup of the chicken stock and bake, uncovered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the dish from the oven and allow to cool for about 1 hour.
Remove the squash from... - 42.7404
Hominy And Red Chile Stew
1. In a large casserole, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, garlic, squash, oregano and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Stir in the chile powder and flour until blended.
2. Add the hominy and enough water to cover generously,... - 35.204
Pour oil into a 5 quart pan and place over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
Stir in salt, curry powder, pepper, ginger, cumin, and red pepper; cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaves, carrots, beans, bell pepper, cauliflower,... - 41.4693
1) In a heavy soup kettle, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Put all the ingredients other than the lemon juice and bring back to boil.
3) Allow the liquid to simmer for 30 minutes. Break up the squash by frequent stirring to form thick stock.
4)... - 43.7753
Yellow Split Pea Dal With Brown Rice & Broccoli
Sort split peas to remove debris; rinse and let drain.
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, mix 1 cup broth, onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic.
Stir often on high heat until liquid evaporates and vegetables start to brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
Stir in 1/3 cup broth,... - 40.3419
Winter Vegetable Soup
Cut off and discard peel from squash.
Cut squash into 1/2-inch cubes, place in a 2- to 3-quart pan, and add broth and ginger.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until squash is tender when pierced (about 10 minutes).
Add mustard... - 35.5337
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425 degree.
2) Place the potatoes inside the preheated oven and bake for around 60 minutes, until these become really soft.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the squash by peeling and cutting into small cubes.
4) In a... - 43.5389
Garden Salad Flambe
Cook the pattypan and crookneck squashes, green beans, and peapods in boiling salted water till tender; drain, cover, and chill.
Line a serving platter with greens.
Top with vegetables, Tomato Ice Cups, and bacon curls.
Prepare Creamy Dijon Dressing; pour... - 40.321
Winter Vegetable Lentil Chowder
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine broth, peppercorns, coriander, allspice, and peel.
Bring to a boil on high heat; cover and simmer 20 to 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Sort and discard debris from lentils; rinse lentils.
Trim dark tops and root ends off... - 43.9448
Put beef, ham, sausage, onion, tomato, green pepper, coriander, and corn in a deep kettle; add water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain soup, returning to stock, only the pieces of meat and corn.
Add vegetables, bananas,... - 38.3166
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Creamy Plantain Maduros Soup
Sweet Plantains Maduros (page 206) is a traditional South American side dish of ripe plantains sliced into bite-size pieces and panfried until golden brown, honey sweet, and creamy tender. Rich with just a hint of caramel-y sweetness, I tap the flavor of... - 40.3403
Doña Rossana Cooks Tamales
To make tamales all ingredients have to be pre-cooked.
The day before salt the meat, 2 tablespoons of salt for the chicken and 2 for the spare ribs.
Leave the garbanzo beans soaking in water in the refrigerator overnight.
Cook the garbanzo beans for two... - 41.7464
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288