- » Custard Powder
Custard Powder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of custard powder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for custard powder recipes.
Chocolate Pudding With Custard Powder
Chocolate Pudding is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Chocolate Pudding; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.985
Custard Powder Biscuits
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless custard powder biscuits. This recipe for custard powder biscuits has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 34.5938
Custard Powder Biscuit Pastry
Knead all well together.
Pat out the dough into either a flan tin or some patty tins.
Bake in a moderate oven. - 22.026
You May Also Like!
Custard Cake With Custard
Sieve flour, custard powder, baking powder and baking soda together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Mix peels with flour mixture and add to egg mixture.
Beat for 10-12 minutes till the batter is light in texture.
Grease a... - 48.4461
Fruit Custard Or Fruit Salad - Indian Style Fruit Custard
Fruit Salad is a very very easy to make and delicious dessert. Milk with custard, nuts and fruits of choice makes this dessert to be one of my favorite dessert. It changes into a different tasting dessert every time you change the fruits, nuts and the custard... - 0
Pudding Powder Icing
Combine ingredients and mix until smooth.
Spread on cooled square.
Melt 2 squares chocolate with 1 tablespoon butter.
Dot icing with this mixture. - 25.5758
Eggless Custard Sauce
1. Dilute the custard powder with a little cold milk.
2. Boil remaining milk.
3. Pour the boiled milk gradually over custard powder.
4. Return to the saucepan.
5. Stir till it boils. Mix in the sugar. - 28.8038
Custard For Ice Cream
Blend the custard powder with a little of the milk.
Boil remaining milk and pour on to the blended mixture.
Return to pan and simmer—stirring continuously.
Add sugar; cover, and allow to cool. - 22.9561
Lagan Nu Custard ( Wedding Custard )
1. Bring the milk to a boil in a large heavy bottomed pan. Remove from the fire and stir in the condensed milk, sugar and cook over a slow fire. Taste the milk and add another half cup of sugar only if necessary. Keep stirring the milk till it is sticky and... - 27.6573
Custard Sauce No. 1
1. Mix the custard powder in 1/2 teacup of cold milk to a smooth paste.
2. Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar.
3. When the milk starts boiling, add the custard powder gradually.
4. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Cool the sauce and add the vanilla essence. - 31.1527
1. Blend the custard powder with a little of the milk.
2. Bring the remaining milk to the boil.
3. Pour on to the blended custard, stirring all the time.
4. Rinse the pan with cold water, return the custard to the pan and bring to the boil over a gentle heat,... - 28.8467
This custard is a yummy dessert ! Try out this simple pudding on a hot summer evening. Your suggestions for this custard are welcome. - 32.9927
1. Place the custard powder in a bowl with the sugar and mix to a smooth paste with a little of the milk. Heat the remaining milk in the bottle or a jug for 4 min on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH.
2. Pour the hot milk onto the custard paste, whisk... - 20.5047