- » Custard Mousse
Custard Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of custard mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for custard mousse recipes.
Mango And Custard Apple Mousse
A velvety creamy fruit mousse, subtly flavoured with custard apple puree and a hint of mint....Now did that rhyme or what :) - 49.6198
Custard Chocolate Mousse
1. Break the chocolate into segments and place in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Leave until melted, stirring occasionally. Remove the bowl in the pan from the heat and allow the melted chocolate to cool slightly.
2. Place the custard in a... - 35.9176
You May Also Like!
Mock Chocolate Mousse
Blend the custard powder (Dessert Mix) and sugar with a little of the cold milk.
Heat the remaining milk until almost boiling, then pour onto the custard mixture.
Stir and return to the pan.
Heat gently, stirring, until the sauce thickens, then continue to... - 38.5393
Dark Chocolate Mousse
Place the chocolate, sugar and milk in a medium sized heavy saucepan.
Set the pan over moderately low heat and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the chocolate has melted.
Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside.
In a heatproof... - 36.4702
Chocolate Mousse Flan
BRUSH A 28 cm round fluted flan tin with melted butter or oil.
Line base with paper.
1.Combine biscuit crumbs and butter in medium bowl; mix well.
Press into base and sides of prepared tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
2.To make Filling: Combine chocolate and... - 41.3656
Scalloped Mousse Flan
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, add finely grated cheese then mix to a stiff paste with cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly till smooth then divide pastry in two.
Roll one half... - 44.5735
Lime Mousse In A Seafoam Shell
To Make Seafoam Shell: Preheat the oven to 225°F.
Choose an ovenproof 10- to 12-cup (2 1/2- to 3-quart) bowl such as a round glass Pyrex dish.
(Don't worry about the little handles.) In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites... - 39.427
Mousse Au Miel Or Honey Mousse
Beat egg yolks until light and lemon colored.
Whip in honey gradually and beat until blended.
In the top of a double boiler cook egg honey mixture, stirring constantly, over hot, but not boiling water until it thickens.
Beat egg whites until stiff and... - 33.0889
Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water over low heat.
Crush the berries in a bowl.
Put the cream, sugar and egg yolks in the top of a double boiler and beat over barely simmering water until the custard is smooth and thick.
Stir in the gelatin,... - 39.7471
Berry And Mousse Pastries
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping. Cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Unroll phyllo dough on a large cutting board or work surface. Cut phyllo dough in half lengthwise. Carefully wrap and refreeze one... - 32.1361
1. In small saucepan, blend sugar and gelatin. Stir in water; heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Pour into medium bowl. Stir in evaporated milk and rum extract. Chill until semi-set, 30 to 45 minutes.
2. Using electric... - 28.532
Beat yolks of eggs and stir lightly into the broth, add seasonings and cook in a double boiler like a custard until smooth and creamy.
Just before removing from the fire, add the gelatine, which has been allowed to soften in 4 tbsp. cold chicken-broth and... - 26.7584