- » Custard Buns
Custard Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of custard buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for custard buns recipes.
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180C/fan, 160C/gas mark 4.
2) Line 12 paper cases in muffin tray.
3) In a bowl, beat the custard powder with butter, eggs and milk.
4) Then add the sugar and the flour and whisk to a good consistency.
5) Fill the... - 43.8616
You May Also Like!
Caramel Nut Sticky Buns
In 8-inch round glass dish combine butter, sugar, water, and cinnamon.
Cook on HI (max, power) 1 minute.
Stir as soon as butter is melted, then stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits into ten.
cutting each into quarters.
Place in sugar mixture and stir carefully to... - 33.9096
Buttermilk Sticky Buns
1. Place 6 6-ounce custard cups in a circle on a baking tray. In each cup, place 1 tablespoon butter. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter has melted. Swirl custard cups to coat the sides with butter. Add one... - 20.0618
Microwaved Sticky Buns
1. Place 5 6-ounce custard cups in a circle on a baking tray. In each cup, place 1 tablespoon butter. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter has melted. Swirl custard cups to coat the sides with butter. Add... - 23.5694
Steamed Bao - Chinese Steamed Buns
Steamed bao are Chinese buns which are made by steaming a simple bread dough. They can be made plain or have a variety of tasty fillings like custard, meat or bean paste. In this recipe, I make the buns for my favorite Taiwanese style slider, gua bao. Enjoy! - 0
1/2 pt sweetened double cream flavoured with vanilla essence or confectioner's custard or mock cream may be used Put the pastry into a forcing bag and pipe balls on to a greased baking-sheet, using a 1-in vegetable pipe, or shape the mixture with a spoon into... - 15.9071
Fried Custard Squares
Pour flour into heavy saucepan.
Slowly add 1 cup milk to form smooth paste.
Add remaining milk, cinnamon, and sugar.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Place mixture over heat.
Cook on high until mixture boils and thickens.
Sangria when mixture thickens... - 35.8755
Trifles are delicious desserts and this fruit trifle recipe I have tried out here is even more delicious. I have tried it out on a assortment of fruits and this is the quickest fresh fruit trifle recipe I have prepared so far. It€™s a beauty to see and a... - 31.9202
Strawberry Gateau St Honore
1. For making the pastry for the base: in a food processor whizz the flour, almonds, butter and sugar to fine crumbs.
2. Add the egg yolk (reserve the white for later) and a few drops of water if necessary, then pulse until the dough comes... - 44.6892
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut out a 20cm/8in circle. Use a flan ring or an upturned plate as your guide. Place the pastry round on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment, prick all over with a fork and chill while you... - 46.3114
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 before baking.
2) Grease and wet a baking sheet and then spoon or pipe six balls of choux pastry onto it.
3) Bake the pastry for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven and then take off from oven when... - 45.5904
Custard Buns Recipes By Category