- » Custard Bar
Custard Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of custard bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for custard bar recipes.
Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the ovento375° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth.
Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resem-bles coarse meal.
Add the... - 41.5856
Home Made Banana Custard Oat Bars
1 Preheat the oven to 37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan. In a food processor, whirl the sugar, butter, and oil until smooth. Add the flour, cinnamon, and salt, then process, using on/off pulses, until the texture resembles coarse meal. Add the... - 32.6362
Date Custard Bars
Base: Cut margarine into flour in a bowl until mixture crumbles.
Press crumb mixture into an ungreased 7x11 in. (17x27 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Filling: Beat eggs in a bowl until light and... - 45.4228
Tangy Norwegian Lemon Bars
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Set aside a 7 x 11 x 2-inch ovenproof glass or ceramic baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and sugar substitute.
If you don't want a sweet crust, omit the sweetener.
Add the melted margarine to the dry... - 42.9831
Lemon Bar Bites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
For the crust cream together the butter and sugar and then add in the flour and salt. Place the mixed dough onto a floured board and gather into a ball. Then flatten out into a well greased 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish, making sure to... - 38.7388
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 47.6213
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, take 2 ¼ cups of flour, butter and confectioner's sugar. Mix it until a soft dough forms.
3. In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, press the dough.
4. Bake it for 20 to 25 minutes in a... - 42.8222
Cinnamon Vanilla Custard
1) Preheat oven to 300 degree.
2) In a bowl, beat in eggs and then stir in the remaining ingredients.
3) Take a 9'' x 9'' inch baking pan, spread the mixture, and bake for 45 minutes.
4) Cut into bars and serve. - 38.6685
In this video Barry & Phoebe make a popular Canadian treat - the Nanaimo Bar! - 108.544
Sherried Chocolate Custard
Scald milk; remove from heat.
Break chocolate into hot milk; stir until melted.
Blend in eggs, sugar, sherry and salt.
Pour into 6 custard cups.
Place cups in pan with 1-inch hot water.
Bake at 325°F for 40-45 minutes.
Chill. - 34.7233
1) In top of a double boiler, put the sugar, butter, egg and all but 4 squares of chocolate.
2) Stir well till the chocolate has melted and the mixture looks like thin custard.
3) Finely roll about 20 to 25 Arrowroot biscuits. Stir into the chocolate... - 36.4808
Ginger Nut Bars
It's extremely easy to make this Ginger Nut Bars - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Ginger Nut Bars and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 45.6433
Drain pears, reserving liquid; slice if necessary.
Combine flours, almonds, brown sugar, lemon peel and cinnamon.
Cut margarine into dry ingredients.
Oil or spray six 6 oz.custard cups.
Divide pears and layer in bottom of each cup; spoon 1-2 tbs.reserved... - 36.6826
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 46.1603
1. In a saucepan, mix 1/2 cup butter, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, egg and vanilla for making the crust.
2. Cook until butter melts and the mixture begins to bubble.
3. Remove the pan from heat.
4. Add graham cracker crumbs, coconut, and nuts.... - 46.5412
These Brownies are my passion ! Try these chocolaty and nutty confections for your very next dessert. Tell me if you like these Brownies as much as I do. - 38.1827
Coconut Butterscotch Squares
Melt butter and butterscotch bits in top of double boiler.
Add remaining ingredients (of first layer).
Press into lightly buttered 8" square pan.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Spread on top of first layer.
Chill at least 3... - 43.9535
Dark Chocolate Creme Brulee
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Heat milk in a heavy saucepan over medium heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil), stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; add chocolate, stirring occasionally, until chocolate melts. Stir in... - 30.7426
Gold Street Chocolate Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with orange marmalade, honey and orange liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over Aunt Lottie's Pound Cake, ice cream or custard. - 29.236
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin and one 6-ounce custard cup with paper baking cups.
2. Combine bread mix, oil, water, and eggs in a bowi, stirring until moistened. Add chips and stir until combined. Divide batter evenly among muffin tin and... - 37.8423
Milk Chocolate Truffle Cream Pie
Crust Combine broken chocolate and pecans in bowl of food processor or blender.
Process until mixture looks like a crumb crust.
Press crumbs into an 8-inch pie plate or 4 individual custard cups or fancy stemmed sherbet glasses.
Filling In a small heavy... - 41.2162
Trifle Or Tipsy Cake
Split cake into thin layers, spread with jam and about half of the apricot puree, and sandwich back together.
Cut in bars about 1"x2" and pack into a 2-quart serving dish; arrange oranges in and around cake if you like.
Prick cake well all over and pour... - 39.5474
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 1
A black forest trifle is delicious and an apt alternative to the traditional christmas pudding. If you're thinking that it would be a tough preparation, this 2 part video will make things so simple that you would want to make the trifle again and again! Here... - 113.853
How To Make A Black Forest Trifle - Part 2
Sue McMohan continues with part 2 of the video that makes preparation of a black forest trifle so easy that you would want to make it time and again! So this christmas, surprise your family with a delicious dessert that will leave everyone asking for more. - 109.109
Chocolate Crusted Bavarian A Rich, Delicious Ice Box Dessert
Mix chocolate crumbs and butter thoroughly.
Press a thin layer over sides and bottom of a lightly buttered 8-inch square cake pan.
(Press sides with spatula and bottom with bottom of glass.) Set in refrigerator.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Scald milk in top... - 42.9185
Outrageous Warm Double-chocolate Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. To prepare custard layer, combine 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup egg substitute, stirring well with a whisk. Cook milk in a small, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge (do not boil).... - 34.1881
In a bowl whisk together the sugar, the cornstarch, the whole egg, and the yolk until the mixture is combined well and add the milk, scalded, in a stream, whisking.
In a saucepan bring the mixture to a boil over moderate heat, whisking, boil it, whisking, for... - 43.0158
Make a few chocolate curls for garnish by peeling thin layers of chocolate with a vegetable peeler.
Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in a 2-cup glass casserole for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until soft.
Divide chocolate between 6... - 33.0918
Custard Bar Recipes By Category