- » Custard
Custard is a dessert or a dessert sauce that is flavored with vanilla or other essences of choice.
Ingredients and Preparation
Custard is made from milk and eggs with different flavors. Custard can be ... More »
Oriental Custard Pudding
Expecting guests at home and don't know what to serve for dessert? Look no further coz here's a great Oriental Custard Pudding recipe that is sure going to steal all the hearts away. Treat your guests to this dessert and bag a lot of compliments. - 126.385
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 118.521
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 118.241
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 117.972
Someone had rightly said, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." When love's in the air, there could be no better way to express you love than some sweet moments with desserts. Chef Todd Mohr whips up yummy V-day dessert, scrumptious enough to... - 110.817
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing pastry custard -- one of the condiments most used in the kitchen for filling desserts - 107.734
Boiled Custard For Christmas Holiday
If you are looking for an impressive pudding that makes a great addition to the holiday table, this is it. Betty shares with her viewers a creamy, delicious boiled custard recipe that is just ideal for Christmas. This Kentucky holiday favorite is pretty... - 104.426
Mexican Cinnamon Custard
Want to know of a tasty Mexican recipe that will yield a dessert so creamy and yummy that you will be showered with nothing but compliments? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 101.772
Fresh Fruit Custard
Are you looking for Fruit Custard recipe? This recipe of Fruit Custard is very tasty and kid friendly. You can use it as a dessert. This Fruit Custard is very nutritious from health point of view. Milk and different kinds of raw foods are good for the body.... - 96.785
Easy Chocolate And Fruit Custard
Indians have their own way of making sweet custards and this recipe shows how a simple chocolate and fruit custard is made at home. Watch this video to see the simple steps of making this custard and stir things a little in your kitchen today. - 93.5741
Perfect Holiday Custard
If you have always wanted to make creamy, thick, restaurant like custard at home, this recipe video will help you get started. All it takes is a little bit of effort and a careful watching of this video to make this indulgent dessert at home. It's so... - 85.2259
Chef's Special Baked Chocolate Squash Custard
Fond of sweets? here's a recipe that you must try out. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process to prepare this healthy Baked Chocolate Squash Custard. Treat your family to this vegan delicacy today. - 80.7129
Banana Custard Pudding
How to make Banana custard pudding?Eaten chilled this Banana Custard Pudding has great flavors in it.Recipe of Banana Custard Pudding. - 50.7655
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 49.6785
Classic Plum Pie With Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Place a large baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
3) In a pan, place the plums, sugar and cloves together.
4) Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and plums are... - 49.113
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 48.8678
Rhubarb Pudding With Custard Cream
1. Slice the rhubarb into ¾ -inch pieces.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, rind, rhubarb and ½ cup water.
3. Boil the mixture, and cook over low heat for some time. Don’t cover the mixture until rhubarb turns soft. It takes about 10 minutes to... - 48.6346
Covert's Coveted Custard
1) ) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar and salt gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in vanilla
4) Spoon in the mixture into 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups
5)... - 48.2598
Poached Apple Custard
1) In a small coffee mill or blender, grind cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to a fine powder.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, place the apple rings and then cover it with apple juice and water.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower the heat and... - 47.8921
Creamy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 F.
2) In a blender add raisins, rice, soy milk, eggs, honey, molasses, pumpkin, spices, sea salt, and soy flour.
3) Whiz the blender until all ingredients are combined.
4) In a Pyrex pie pan add oil and pour... - 47.8378
Rhubarb Custard Kuchen
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
Blend in butter, egg yolk, and milk.
Pat dough into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
In a bowl, mix together rhubarb and sugar; spread over crust.
In a separate bowl,... - 47.8317
Fresh Corn Custard
1. Preheat oven to 325f.
2. Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart, shallow baking dish.
3. In a small skillet heat 1 tablespoon hot butter and saute chopped green pepper just until tender-€”about 2 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, mix well... - 47.3466
This Almond custard is one with a difference. A great dessert that is guaranteed a smile! - 47.2999
Eggplant Rice Base With Custard Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the eggplant until sliced.
3) On a well-oiled baking sheet, place the slices and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the slices... - 47.1607
Rhubarb And Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) In a pan, add the milk, cream and vanilla pods and bring to a boil.
3) In a bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar, then stir in the cream mixture. Pour into a clean pan, stir constantly,... - 47.0061
Trade Winds Daked Custard
1) Place a metal rack or a trivet in a slow cooker.
2) Grease well, a one qt baking dish.
3) In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla, stir in the milk and pour into the prepared dish.
4) Sprinkle with the grated nutmeg.
5) Cover the dish... - 46.9592
Chocolate Custard Pudding
In 2 1/2-quart (2.5 1) bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt.
Add unsweetened chocolate to milk mixture.
Chocolate will melt when pudding is stirred.
Beat before adding egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at 100% (HIGH) 7-10 minutes, or until... - 46.8135
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.7715
Spicy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, eggs, skim milk and honey together.
3) In a small bowl, combine the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour and spices together.
4) Beat into the pumpkin... - 46.62
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 46.6165
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 46.612
Queen Of Puddings With Banana Custard
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cream and vanilla essence and bring to the boil. Grate in the lemon rind then stir in the breadcrumbs, butter and 1 ounce sugar. Cook over a low heat for 2-3... - 46.5663
Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard
This Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus on my menu! Once tasted, I am sure you will have to prepare this again and again! - 46.5419
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 46.4184
Rhubarb Custard Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and stir well. Add butter, milk and egg yolk and blend well.
3. Take a 9 by 13 inch baking pan and pat in the dough.
4. Prepare... - 46.329
Stuffed Apples With Custard Sauce
In a blender or food processor, combine the walnuts, raisins and sugar; cover and process until ground.
Stir in butter; set aside.
Core apples and remove enough pulp to leave a 1 -in shell.
Fill each apple with about 1/4 cup nut mixture.
Place in a greased... - 46.0398
Peach And Rice Custard Loaf
Combine sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler.
Add 1/2 cup milk and egg yolks; beat well.
Add remaining 1 cup milk.
Cook in double boiler about 20 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add flavoring and fold... - 45.9984
Egg N' Strawberry Custard
1) To prepare meringues, in a pan, scald milk.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
3) To this, add 3/4 cup of sugar followed by 1/4 tea spoon of salt, beating stiffly.
4) Into the hot milk in the pan, drop 3 mounds of meringue, leaving a... - 45.9494
Toasted Almond Custard
Beat eggs and yolk together, lightly.
Set aside for the bubbles to subside.
Combine milk, cream, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Set over moderate heat.
Stir only until the sugar dissolves.
Bring to scalding point.
Remove from heat.
Add the vanilla.
Pour the... - 45.9136
Corn Custard In Pepper Cups
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. With sharp knife, cut a slice from top of each red pepper, then carefully remove and discard ribs and seeds from peppers.
3. In a 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cup stand each pepper upright and set aside.
4. In... - 45.8129
In 1-cup measure, blend egg, egg whites and vanilla.
In 4-cup measure, blend milk and maple syrup.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until very hot but not boiling.
Whisk egg mixture into hot milk in slow steady stream.
Pour mixture into six... - 45.6136
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 45.5868
Rice Custard Pudding
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cook rice as label directs.
Into 2-quart casserole, break eggs; beat slightly with fork.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, raisins, lemon peel.
Stir milk into rice; stir into egg mixture; sprinkle with nutmeg; dot with butter.
Set casserole in... - 45.4647
1) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar and egg yolks. Beat nicely.
2) Add flour and salt.
3) Stir in milk and mix well.
4) Place mixture in a double boiler over boiling milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
5) Allow the mixture cool.... - 45.4243
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.3582
Poached Ginger Peaches In Custard
1) In a medium saucepan, combine water, honey, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then allow to simmer over a low heat.
3) Place the peaches in the poaching liquid and poach for about 10 minutes until... - 45.2863
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5 C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till foam stage.
3. Gradually add cream of tartar and beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
4. Grease a casserole (1 quart size) and... - 45.2139
Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and pour the gelatin into a medium-size bowl.
4) Stir in the honey and lemon juice,... - 45.2111
Yam Custard Pie
Beat yams and egg yolks together until light and fluffy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, the butter, salt, and milk.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes, or until set.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in... - 45.1756
Peachy Custard High Hats
Beat milk, egg yolks, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt and flavorings together.
Pour into 6 un- greased custard cups.
Set cups in pan of 1/2-inch deep water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 min- utes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 45.0029
Corn Custard Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the flour, cream of celery soup, prepared mustard and salt.
3) Add the undrained corn, evaporated milk, green pepper, pimiento, onion, beaten egg and Worcestershire sauce.... - 44.923
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several... - 44.923
Baked Corn Custard With Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add onions and sauté until transparent.
4) Add flour and salt.
5) Slowly stir in milk and cook over medium heat until mixture becomes thick, stirring... - 44.8701
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross on each mushroom cap.
2. Combine SEASONING ingredients and bring... - 44.8638
Calico Corn Custard
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Drain corn and keep the liquid aside; put milk in the liquid to make it equal to a cup.
3.Take a 10 by 6 inch shallow baking dish and grease it lightly.
4.Take a large bowl, put corn along with red... - 44.7788
Cherry Custard Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Grease a 10x6x1 1/2 baking dish and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
4) Add butter to cut in until the mixture looks like corn meal.
5) Press the mixture at the bottom of the... - 44.5097
Apple And Custard Cup
Apple And Custard Cup is another delicay of apple desert. The Lemon flavour gives the Apple And Custard Cup a piquant and energizing taste. - 44.4904
1) Take a 1-quart casserole and mix butter and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave, at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) Combine broccoli, carrots, salt and pepper.
4) Stir at Microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
5) Take 1-quart glass measure and heat milk at Power... - 44.4897
Berries With Custard Parisienne
Berries With Custard Parisienne is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 44.3751
Turkey Custard Casserole
Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole; line sides and bottom with stuffing and arrange sliced turkey in a layer over the stuffing.
Set aside and make sauce as follows: Saute onions in butter, then stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in broth and... - 44.3724
Zucchini Custard Casserole
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut zucchini crosswise into 1/4-inch slices, then into quarter slices.
Place zucchini in colander; set colander in a bowl or in the sink.
Sprinkle zucchini with salt; stir thoroughly.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
In a medium saucepan,... - 44.3014
Citrus Fruit Custard
1 In a bowl, mix sugar and cornstarch thoroughly.
2 In another bowl, beat egg and egg yolk.
3 In top of double boiler, bring milk to a full boil over direct heat.
4 Place over rapidly boiling water.
5 Gradually stir in the sugar-cornstarch... - 44.2646
Baked Pippins With Bay Custard
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) Core the apples.
3) Combine the butter, raisins, sultanas, sugar and cinnamon.
4) Fill the cored apples with this mixture.
5) Now place them in a baking dish.
6) On the bottom of the... - 44.2607
Baked Stuffed Apples With Custard Sauce
In small saucepan combine cherries, currants, sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and the cinnamon and bring to a boil; cook, stirring occasionally, until cherries are coated and mixture is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 44.2012
Almond Pudding With Custard Sauce
in saucepan combine 1 cup sugar and gelatin; add water.
Cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Chill till partially set.
In large mixer bowl combine gelatin mixture, egg whites, and almond extract; beat at high speed about 5 minutes or till very light.
Remove... - 44.0567
Zucchini Custard Casserole
In a large frying pan that has a tight-fitting lid, add to the melted butter the zucchini pieces.
Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Remove from heat and set aside.
Beat the eggs with the milk or cream; stir in... - 44.048
Chicken And Tofu Custard
Use coarsest blade of food chopper to grind chicken and uncooked bacon (or process with a food processor) until coarsely chopped.
You should have 1 1/2 cups ground meat.
In a blender or food processor, combine ground meat, water, tofu, egg whites, cornstarch,... - 44.0393
Strawberries And Custard
1) Take the eggs and beat them in top of a double boiler.
2) Take the sugar, flour and salt and mix them.
3) Add this sugar mixture to the beaten eggs. Beat the mixture again.
4) Add 1/4 of hot milk into egg mixture.
5) Cook over simmering water for... - 44.0115
Apple Coconut Custard Dessert
Arrange apples in greased 8" square baking pan.
Combine 1/2 c.brown sugar, cinnamon, mace and 3 tblsp.flour; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Pour orange juice evenly over all.
Combine 1/2 c. brown sugar and 1/2 c.flour.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in... - 43.9786
Moulded Rice Custard
1. Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
2. In large saucepan, bring to boiling combining 3 cups milk and the sugar and mix with fork adding rice.
3. Over low heat, cook rice, stirring occasionally with a fork, 8 minutes-€”no longer.
4.... - 43.9707
Steamed Vegetable Custard
Bring 3 inches of water to a boil in a 2 quart pan over high heat; add edible pod peas and cook just until water again comes to a boil.
With a slotted spoon, remove peas; cut crosswise into 1/4 inch wide strips. (If using fresh or frozen shelled peas, no... - 43.957
Pour Custard Sauce
Have you been swept off your feet lately?? This yummy Pour Custard Sauce is sure to do so. This European Pour Custard Sauce is a delectable Dessert. Whenever you try out this Pour Custard Sauce, don't forget to let me know your experience while preparing and... - 43.9198
Cheese And Egg Custard
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) For 2 to 3 minutes, fry the salt-pork dice (till they start to turn crisp). Drain.
3) Mix together the cheese, salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg in a bowl.
4) Add the butter. This can be... - 43.9195
Pumpkin Custards With Crunchy Pecan Topping
Stir together first 11 ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour mixture evenly into 8 lightly greased 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
Place in a large roasting pan; add hot water to pan to depth of 1".
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt... - 43.8405
1) Take the strawberries to hull and cut in half.
2) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons sugar on the strawberries and drizzle in brandy.
3) In a bowl, add yolks to beat. Combine remaining sugar and cornstarch to mix thoroughly.
4) Gradually add preheated... - 43.7389
Savory Cheese Custards
The savory cheese custards are baked with milk and eggs. Flavored with mustard and worcestershire sauce, the savory cheese custards may be served as a side in meals or between the courses. Baked and served hot or cold, the savory cheese custard make an... - 43.6954
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Preheat the oven at (350°)
2. To prepare the zucchini or squashes halve lengthwise.
3. In a large saucepan parboil in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes, drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
4. In a medium-size bowl mix... - 43.6873
Pineapple Custard Mold
In small saucepan combine 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Combine milk and egg yolks; add to gelatin mixture.
Cook and stir over low heat till mixture thickens slightly and coats a metal spoon.
Chill till partially set.
Meanwhile,... - 43.6784
Date And Ginger Pumpkin Custard
Date And Ginger Pumpkin Custard is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Date And Ginger Pumpkin Custard dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 43.6026
Raspberry Custard Kuchen
In a bowl, combine 1 cup flour and salt; cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cream; pat into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking pan.
Combine the sugar and remaining flour; sprinkle over crust.
Arrange raspberries over crust.
For... - 43.5966
Microwave Chocolate Custard
1. In a medium mixing bowl lightly beat egg; continuing to stir using a wire whisk.
2. In a microwave proof bowl combine together milks, chocolate syrup, sugar, and cocoa, using a wire whisk
3. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually mix... - 43.374
Spicy Custard Pie
1 Line a 9-inch pie plate with pastry.
2 Preheat the oven to 450°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, break eggs; remove enough of one egg white to lightly brush the bottom of the pastry shell.
4 Lightly beat the eggs.
5 Blend in sugar,... - 43.3335
1. Take a casserole, add sugar, gelatin, eggs, milk and salt and blend thoroughly.
2. Insert few incisions on the mixture’s top, cover and cook, stirring intermittently, for about 5 minutes or till mixture foams.
3. Allow the mixture to cool till it... - 43.2388
Egg Custard Tarts
Place chilled lard, butter, and egg in a food processor.
Process mixture for 4 seconds.
Add flour and process until lumps are the size of peas.
Add water and vanilla and process a few seconds longer.
(Do not overprocess.) Mixture should be crumbly.
Press... - 43.233
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all ingredients. Using a wire whisk, beat the mixture until combined.
3) Use four 6-ounce custard cups to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Pour 1/4 of milk mixture into... - 43.2156
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping.
Blend with whisk.
Divide evenly among six 6-oz.
Arrange in circular pattern in microwave oven.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 18 to 23 minutes, or until centers are soft-set,... - 43.1477
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 43.1463
Apricot Custard Tart
Apricot Custard Tart are an easy to make and delicious dessert apt for those who have a sweet tooth! I made this rich and yummy Apricot Custard Tart for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 43.1261
Crab Custard En Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Butter 6 individual ramekin moulds or soufflé dishes.
3. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a medium-low flame.
4. Add the onion and sauté until soft and golden.
5. Stir in the flour,... - 43.0942
Vanilla Custard Pudding
Vanilla Custard Pudding is an excellent way to end your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering Vanilla Custard Pudding just melts in your mouths! What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try this wonderful Vanilla Custard Pudding recipe. - 43.0522
Ice Cream Trifle With Custard Sauce
1) To prepare the custard sauce, over a double boiler, heat the milk over direct heat. Bubbles must start to appear around the edge of the pan.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the egg yolks, sugar and salt. Beat to mix all well. Slowly, pour... - 43.0092
Coconut Custard Ice Cream
Put 2 cups coconut, cream and 1 cup milk in saucepan; heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Put liquid and remaining 1 cup milk in top part... - 42.8924
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Prepare macaroni in boiling salted water until tender.
3) Discard excess water.
4) In a bowl, place bread crumbs and pour hot milk.
5) Add butter, seasonings and beaten eggs.
6) Sprinkle chopped onion and... - 42.845
Frau Moyer's Cheese Custard Pie
Serve this Frau Moyer'S Cheese Custard Pie as a delivious dessert or a sweet breakfast. A very easy to make pie, this Frau Moyer'S Cheese Custard Pie is simply irresistable with the creamy cottage cheese on it! Worth a try,so don't miss the chance. - 42.7541
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. In a saucepan into enough boiling water immerse the peaches completely and boil briskly, uncovered, for 2 or 3 minutes.
3. With a slotted spoon, transfer the peaches to a sieve or colander and run cold... - 42.7513
Microwave Egg Custard
1) Use a glass bowl and cook milk on HIGH(9) for 3 minutes till its scalding hot.
2) In a baking dish, add eggs,salt,sugar and vanilla. Beat well.
3) Now slowly mix hot milk into egg mixture,to avoid the eggs from scrambling.
4) Add the nutmeg.
5) Cook... - 42.7266
Custard Recipes By Category