- » Custard
Custard is a dessert or a dessert sauce that is flavored with vanilla or other essences of choice.
Ingredients and Preparation
Custard is made from milk and eggs with different flavors. Custard can be ... More »
Classic Fruit Custard
Many of you must have tasted this delicious dessert in restaurants. Do you know, how much easy it is to prepare this thick and creamy fruit custard at your kitchen? In this video, chef is showing the easy process, which can be recreated, even without any... - 151.822
Classic Creme Caramel
Creme Caramel is an elegant dessert which requires least effort and a little bit of technique. Chef Bonny shows us how to make this great dessert effortlessly. Whether it’s a party or family get together, serving Creme Caramel will surely wins you loads of... - 148.768
Vanilla Crème Brulee
You might have made many creme brulee recipes over the years, but this one is going to knock it out of the park! The taste is as good as any 5 star restaurant. Served with short breads and berries, it is another great recipe by chef Kevin. Definitely, a worth... - 137
Flan is a great dessert to serve during the Holidays. Watch this video for a very simple method to make it. The chef has her own style of making flan and assures to get a wonderful dessert. So if you are planning some desserts for the Holidays. Try flan too. - 133.828
Creamy Low-fat Pumpkin Flan
This Pumpkin Flan is so delicious, it is hard to believe that it is low-fat. Chef John makes this great variation of the classic caramel custard, using canned pumpkin. Though the recipe would be great any time of year, it is ideal for the holiday season. It... - 127.184
Oriental Custard Pudding
Expecting guests at home and don't know what to serve for dessert? Look no further coz here's a great Oriental Custard Pudding recipe that is sure going to steal all the hearts away. Treat your guests to this dessert and bag a lot of compliments. - 126.385
Roasted Yellow Pepper Creme Brulee
Have you ever thought that peppers can be used for dessert. Watch this unique recipe that incorporates roasted yellow pepper in a dessert for a terrific flavor that is to die for. The video exhibits excellent cooking and flaming techniques with great tips for... - 121.32
Quick Potato Flan
Potatoes may not be the very healthy vegetable but they are an ingredient to variety of dishes. So even if you are not so fond of potatoes you will love this potato flan with truffle. The chef demonstrates a very quick and easy way to make flan. Watch the... - 118.917
Baked Leek Flan
Dessert flans are a great way to end any meal but have you ever tried some savory flan like the leek flan for a snack. If not here is a quick video which shows the recipe. The chef demonstrates the recipe in an easy to follow manner. - 118.7
Mixed Vegetables Flan
For all the mothers worried about feeding kids with vegetables, here is a nice way to feed children. This is a video showing the recipe for mixed vegetable flan. Watch the video for the recipe and be assured kids won’t find a getaway this time. - 118.554
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 118.521
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 118.241
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 117.972
Making Crème Caramel
1)Lightly grease the molds with a touch of butter.
2)Make the caramel. Place the granulated sugar into a small clean saucepan and add the cold water. Place on the hob over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Continue to boil gently until the... - 114.742
Homemade Crème Brûlée
Being known by different names, Crème brulee is classic French dish. It is traditionally flavored by vanilla. This dessert can be flavored with chocolate, coffee, liqueurs, green tea, pistachio, coconut, or other fruit of your choice. You can enjoy the... - 114.441
Someone had rightly said, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." When love's in the air, there could be no better way to express you love than some sweet moments with desserts. Chef Todd Mohr whips up yummy V-day dessert, scrumptious enough to... - 110.817
Simple Caramel Custard
An indulgent treat like caramel custard can sweeten up your special moments like nothing else. Rich, creamy and extremely sumptuous, caramel custard is quite a cinch to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. You can master this easy-to-make-pudding is... - 110.465
Homemade Cream Cheese Flan
Delicate desserts like flan are always a hit. And to take it to next level, we have this Homemade Cream Cheese Flan recipe. Watch the video for this delicate dessert and give it a go! - 109.658
Cream Cheese Flan
Flan is a custard that is steamed inside the oven. There are many ways of making flan. This method is foolproof and renders a fantastic result. - 108.326
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing pastry custard -- one of the condiments most used in the kitchen for filling desserts - 107.734
How To Make Creme Brulee
If you want to woo anyone, you should try this custard. The chef uses fresh vanilla in this recipe. The caramel topping adds an extra taste to the dessert. I'm sure you're loved one will relish the custard. - 107.648
1)In a medium saucepan melt the sugar until dissolved and becomes caramel and set aside.
2)Blend eggs, vanilla, sweet cream, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and corn starch.
3)Pour the caramel into a pan and the liquids into the caramel.... - 106.17
Boiled Custard For Christmas Holiday
If you are looking for an impressive pudding that makes a great addition to the holiday table, this is it. Betty shares with her viewers a creamy, delicious boiled custard recipe that is just ideal for Christmas. This Kentucky holiday favorite is pretty... - 104.426
Summer Berry Flan
Summer if the perfect time for berry tarts and flans! There is nothing more perfect than a slice of cold, colorful fresh berry flan while sitting out on the porch on a sunny and breezy day. This recipe may seem to be labor intensive and you could end up with... - 98.8342
Fresh Fruit Custard
Are you looking for Fruit Custard recipe? This recipe of Fruit Custard is very tasty and kid friendly. You can use it as a dessert. This Fruit Custard is very nutritious from health point of view. Milk and different kinds of raw foods are good for the body.... - 96.785
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Instant Custard
Have you ever been put off by the idea of making a homemade pudding because you do not want to have to make custard? Making traditional custard is quite irksome especially if you are a lazy cook. This recipe of instant custard is something that is definitely... - 95.6311
Easy Chocolate And Fruit Custard
Indians have their own way of making sweet custards and this recipe shows how a simple chocolate and fruit custard is made at home. Watch this video to see the simple steps of making this custard and stir things a little in your kitchen today. - 93.5741
Classic Creme Brulee
Looking for some delicious dessert ideas? here's one that you should certainly try. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare this European delicacy at home. The classic creme brulee is absolutely drool worthy. - 91.0882
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 89.589
Perfect Holiday Custard
If you have always wanted to make creamy, thick, restaurant like custard at home, this recipe video will help you get started. All it takes is a little bit of effort and a careful watching of this video to make this indulgent dessert at home. It's so... - 85.2259
Chef's Special Baked Chocolate Squash Custard
Fond of sweets? here's a recipe that you must try out. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process to prepare this healthy Baked Chocolate Squash Custard. Treat your family to this vegan delicacy today. - 80.7129
Apricot Cheese Flan
This Apricot Cheese Flan is an exquisite and is perfect for a tea or coffee break. The recipe is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Apricot Cheese Flan and let me know how it turned out for you! - 52.8523
Here I am, leaking out my family's Vegetable Flan recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. Treat your family to this delicious Vegetable Flan. They are going to simply adore it. - 50.143
Classic Plum Pie With Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Place a large baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
3) In a pan, place the plums, sugar and cloves together.
4) Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and plums are... - 49.113
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 48.8678
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 48.6565
Rhubarb Pudding With Custard Cream
1. Slice the rhubarb into ¾ -inch pieces.
2. Take a saucepan and add sugar, rind, rhubarb and ½ cup water.
3. Boil the mixture, and cook over low heat for some time. Don’t cover the mixture until rhubarb turns soft. It takes about 10 minutes to... - 48.6346
Covert's Coveted Custard
1) ) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar and salt gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in vanilla
4) Spoon in the mixture into 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups
5)... - 48.2598
Poached Apple Custard
1) In a small coffee mill or blender, grind cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to a fine powder.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, place the apple rings and then cover it with apple juice and water.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower the heat and... - 47.8921
Creamy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 F.
2) In a blender add raisins, rice, soy milk, eggs, honey, molasses, pumpkin, spices, sea salt, and soy flour.
3) Whiz the blender until all ingredients are combined.
4) In a Pyrex pie pan add oil and pour... - 47.8378
Rhubarb Custard Kuchen
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
Blend in butter, egg yolk, and milk.
Pat dough into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
In a bowl, mix together rhubarb and sugar; spread over crust.
In a separate bowl,... - 47.8317
Raspberry Almond Flan
1) Preheat oven at 190°C, 375°F/Gas 5.
2) In a bowl, place the flour. Add butter to rub with the flour.
3) Add 50 g (2 oz) sugar to combine with the flour and bind with beaten egg.
4) Knead the flour properly to a smooth dough.
5) In another... - 47.468
Fresh Corn Custard
1. Preheat oven to 325f.
2. Lightly grease a 1 1/2-quart, shallow baking dish.
3. In a small skillet heat 1 tablespoon hot butter and saute chopped green pepper just until tender-€”about 2 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, mix well... - 47.3466
This Almond custard is one with a difference. A great dessert that is guaranteed a smile! - 47.2999
Eggplant Rice Base With Custard Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the eggplant until sliced.
3) On a well-oiled baking sheet, place the slices and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the slices... - 47.1607
Rhubarb And Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) In a pan, add the milk, cream and vanilla pods and bring to a boil.
3) In a bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar, then stir in the cream mixture. Pour into a clean pan, stir constantly,... - 47.0061
Trade Winds Daked Custard
1) Place a metal rack or a trivet in a slow cooker.
2) Grease well, a one qt baking dish.
3) In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar and vanilla, stir in the milk and pour into the prepared dish.
4) Sprinkle with the grated nutmeg.
5) Cover the dish... - 46.9592
Flan D Antilles
1.Sieve flour with salt on a platform or pastry board.
2.Fold in sugar, butter, vanilla essence and egg yolks and mix well using fingers.
3.Knead the mixture softly until smooth.
4.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
5.Roll the pastry out and bake... - 46.829
Chocolate Custard Pudding
In 2 1/2-quart (2.5 1) bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt.
Add unsweetened chocolate to milk mixture.
Chocolate will melt when pudding is stirred.
Beat before adding egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at 100% (HIGH) 7-10 minutes, or until... - 46.8135
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.7715
Apple And Red Currant Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough on a floured surface. Take an 8-inch flan ring over a baking sheet and line with the pastry sheet.
3) Take half the amount of the red currant jelly and spread it over the pie... - 46.6916
Spicy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, eggs, skim milk and honey together.
3) In a small bowl, combine the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour and spices together.
4) Beat into the pumpkin... - 46.62
Egg Custard Soup
1) Wash the mushrooms, place it in saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring to boil, remove from heat and let it soak for 1 hour.
3) Drain the mushrooms and dice.
4) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, chicken or shrimps, water chestnuts,... - 46.6165
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 46.612
Queen Of Puddings With Banana Custard
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cream and vanilla essence and bring to the boil. Grate in the lemon rind then stir in the breadcrumbs, butter and 1 ounce sugar. Cook over a low heat for 2-3... - 46.5663
Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard
This Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus on my menu! Once tasted, I am sure you will have to prepare this again and again! - 46.5419
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 46.432
Pork And Pineapple Curry
Toss the pork in the flour and salt.
In a large pan heat the oil and brown the meat.
Lift out onto a plate with a draining spoon.
In the same pan, fry the onions until soft.
Stir in the curry powder and paprika pepper.
Fry for 2 minutes then return meat to... - 46.4184
Rhubarb Custard Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, sugar and salt and stir well. Add butter, milk and egg yolk and blend well.
3. Take a 9 by 13 inch baking pan and pat in the dough.
4. Prepare... - 46.329
Stuffed Apples With Custard Sauce
In a blender or food processor, combine the walnuts, raisins and sugar; cover and process until ground.
Stir in butter; set aside.
Core apples and remove enough pulp to leave a 1 -in shell.
Fill each apple with about 1/4 cup nut mixture.
Place in a greased... - 46.0398
Peach And Rice Custard Loaf
Combine sugar, flour and salt in top of double boiler.
Add 1/2 cup milk and egg yolks; beat well.
Add remaining 1 cup milk.
Cook in double boiler about 20 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat; add flavoring and fold... - 45.9984
Egg N' Strawberry Custard
1) To prepare meringues, in a pan, scald milk.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until frothy.
3) To this, add 3/4 cup of sugar followed by 1/4 tea spoon of salt, beating stiffly.
4) Into the hot milk in the pan, drop 3 mounds of meringue, leaving a... - 45.9494
Toasted Almond Custard
Beat eggs and yolk together, lightly.
Set aside for the bubbles to subside.
Combine milk, cream, sugar and salt in a saucepan.
Set over moderate heat.
Stir only until the sugar dissolves.
Bring to scalding point.
Remove from heat.
Add the vanilla.
Pour the... - 45.9136
Baked Apple And Cheese Flan
Sieve flour, salt, cayenne pepper and baking powder.
Rub in butter.
Add grated cheese and sufficient cold water to bind.
Leave to stand in a cool place.
Peel, core, quarter and slice apples, and mix with diced cheese, sugar and nutmeg.
Roll out pastry to an... - 45.877
Corn Custard In Pepper Cups
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. With sharp knife, cut a slice from top of each red pepper, then carefully remove and discard ribs and seeds from peppers.
3. In a 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cup stand each pepper upright and set aside.
4. In... - 45.8129
In 1-cup measure, blend egg, egg whites and vanilla.
In 4-cup measure, blend milk and maple syrup.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until very hot but not boiling.
Whisk egg mixture into hot milk in slow steady stream.
Pour mixture into six... - 45.6136
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 45.5868
1) In a saucepan, gently sclad the whipping cream over a low heat.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and salt together.
3) Gradually stir the scladed cream into the beaten egg mixture.
4) Place in the top of the double boiler over hot water, stir... - 45.5075
Rice Custard Pudding
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cook rice as label directs.
Into 2-quart casserole, break eggs; beat slightly with fork.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, raisins, lemon peel.
Stir milk into rice; stir into egg mixture; sprinkle with nutmeg; dot with butter.
Set casserole in... - 45.4647
1) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar and egg yolks. Beat nicely.
2) Add flour and salt.
3) Stir in milk and mix well.
4) Place mixture in a double boiler over boiling milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
5) Allow the mixture cool.... - 45.4243
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.3582
Poached Ginger Peaches In Custard
1) In a medium saucepan, combine water, honey, maple syrup, lemon juice, cinnamon and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, then allow to simmer over a low heat.
3) Place the peaches in the poaching liquid and poach for about 10 minutes until... - 45.2863
Southern Style Orange Flan
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a heavy skillet, sprinkle 3/4 cup sugar evenly.
3 Place the skillet over low heat.
4 Caramelize the sugar, stirring often until the sugar melts and is light golden brown in color.
5 Among... - 45.2487
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5 C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till foam stage.
3. Gradually add cream of tartar and beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
4. Grease a casserole (1 quart size) and... - 45.2139
Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and pour the gelatin into a medium-size bowl.
4) Stir in the honey and lemon juice,... - 45.2111
Yam Custard Pie
Beat yams and egg yolks together until light and fluffy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, the butter, salt, and milk.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes, or until set.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in... - 45.1756
Peachy Custard High Hats
Beat milk, egg yolks, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 tea- spoon salt and flavorings together.
Pour into 6 un- greased custard cups.
Set cups in pan of 1/2-inch deep water.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 min- utes or until knife inserted in center comes out... - 45.0029
1) In a 2-quart saucepan add cornstarch and 2-cup milk. Stir until smooth.
2) Stir in remaining milk and honey. Whisk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat until thick.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a cup add the egg substitute.
6) Add several... - 44.923
Corn Custard Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the flour, cream of celery soup, prepared mustard and salt.
3) Add the undrained corn, evaporated milk, green pepper, pimiento, onion, beaten egg and Worcestershire sauce.... - 44.923
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) Then gradually beat in the egg and... - 44.9086
Baked Corn Custard With Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add onions and sauté until transparent.
4) Add flour and salt.
5) Slowly stir in milk and cook over medium heat until mixture becomes thick, stirring... - 44.8701
Savory Dinner Egg Custard
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and notch a decorative cross on each mushroom cap.
2. Combine SEASONING ingredients and bring... - 44.8638
Calico Corn Custard
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Drain corn and keep the liquid aside; put milk in the liquid to make it equal to a cup.
3.Take a 10 by 6 inch shallow baking dish and grease it lightly.
4.Take a large bowl, put corn along with red... - 44.7788
To make flan shell:
1. Grease and lightly flour an 8- by-l-l/2-inch round layer-cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, cream butter with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the almond paste and lemon peel until well... - 44.725
Cherry Custard Shortbread
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Grease a 10x6x1 1/2 baking dish and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine flour and 2 tablespoons sugar.
4) Add butter to cut in until the mixture looks like corn meal.
5) Press the mixture at the bottom of the... - 44.5097
Apple And Custard Cup
Apple And Custard Cup is another delicay of apple desert. The Lemon flavour gives the Apple And Custard Cup a piquant and energizing taste. - 44.4904
1) Take a 1-quart casserole and mix butter and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave, at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) Combine broccoli, carrots, salt and pepper.
4) Stir at Microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
5) Take 1-quart glass measure and heat milk at Power... - 44.4897
Cheese Custard Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Lightly grease 24 small oval tart pans.
3) Roll out the pastry thinly and use it to line the greased pans.
4) In a bowl, put the cheese with the flour, cream and egg yolks. Mix the... - 44.4501
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 7-inch flan ring that has been set on a baking sheet.
3) Prick the dough-'s bottom and spread with lemon curd.
4) In a bowl,... - 44.4003
Berries With Custard Parisienne
Berries With Custard Parisienne is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 44.3751
Turkey Custard Casserole
Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole; line sides and bottom with stuffing and arrange sliced turkey in a layer over the stuffing.
Set aside and make sauce as follows: Saute onions in butter, then stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in broth and... - 44.3724
Custard Recipes By Category