- » Custard
Custard is a dessert or a dessert sauce that is flavored with vanilla or other essences of choice.
Ingredients and Preparation
Custard is made from milk and eggs with different flavors. Custard can be ... More »
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to create a savory flan that is great for entertaining or pleasing your family with an amazing veggie meal. - 135.706
Crème Caramel (flan)
Creme caramel flan is a very popular dessert in Morocco. This is a rich custard dessert topped with a soft caramel layer. The video here shows a twist in the traditional recipe by flavoring the custard with saffron and cardamom. Try out this absolutely... - 133.45
Classic Creme Caramel
Creme Caramel is an elegant dessert which requires least effort and a little bit of technique. Chef Bonny shows us how to make this great dessert effortlessly. Whether it’s a party or family get together, serving Creme Caramel will surely wins you loads of... - 131.203
Hi everyone and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing pastry custard -- one of the condiments most used in the kitchen for filling desserts - 130.066
Classic Fruit Custard
Many of you must have tasted this delicious dessert in restaurants. Do you know, how much easy it is to prepare this thick and creamy fruit custard at your kitchen? In this video, chef is showing the easy process, which can be recreated, even without any... - 126.106
Gluten Free Holiday Apple Flan
If you are found of gluten free foods, here is a delicious gluten free dessert for your next holidays. In this Video is by Kimberley's kitchen who offers gluten free solutions. From the ingredients to instructions and from visuals to audio, this Gluten Free... - 121.659
Parmesan Flan With Tomatoes And Basil
Would you like to make an elegant parmesan flan with tomatoes and basil for meal. See this video that shares a recipe to make this beautiful and appetizing dish effortlessly. Enjoy this flavorful dish for first course or main course at a light supper with... - 120.541
Cuban Flan De Calabasa
Nothing says holiday like a lip-smacking dessert. This holiday, add a unique touch to your dessert time treat by preparing a low-fat, luscious and soft egg-custard. To make your dish all the more innovative and drool-worthy, just try this pumpkin variation as... - 118.706
Easy Egg Custard
A classic dessert that is loved by all. Watch this video to prepare an easy egg custard. This straight-forward preparation of a simple custard produces a smooth, comforting concoction which is deliciously tasty. A fine inclusion to your menu if you are... - 116.982
Easy Chocolate Custard
How about making some chocolate custard and filling the éclairs! Chocolate custard is easy to make! Watch this video and watch this easy demonstration! - 116.558
Roasted Asparagus Flan
Wonder how to use your asparagus, take a look at this excellent video that shares an outstanding recipe for asparagus flan. Bob McDiarmid also shares an interesting history and transition of modern day flan. Try out this fantastic recipe this weekend and... - 116.555
How To Make Creme Brulee
If you want to woo anyone, you should try this custard. The chef uses fresh vanilla in this recipe. The caramel topping adds an extra taste to the dessert. I'm sure you're loved one will relish the custard. - 115.089
Easy Egg Custard
Making egg custard is no child's play. However, with this recipe, you can easily cook up a quick, rich, velvety custard at home. Juan Montalvo prepares this Cuban flan and trims down the fat by replacing whole eggs with egg whites. So, if you conscious of... - 114.744
Flan is a great dessert to serve during the Holidays. Watch this video for a very simple method to make it. The chef has her own style of making flan and assures to get a wonderful dessert. So if you are planning some desserts for the Holidays. Try flan too. - 112.139
Homemade Crème Brûlée
Being known by different names, Crème brulee is classic French dish. It is traditionally flavored by vanilla. This dessert can be flavored with chocolate, coffee, liqueurs, green tea, pistachio, coconut, or other fruit of your choice. You can enjoy the... - 111.24
Summer Berry Flan
Summer if the perfect time for berry tarts and flans! There is nothing more perfect than a slice of cold, colorful fresh berry flan while sitting out on the porch on a sunny and breezy day. This recipe may seem to be labor intensive and you could end up with... - 109.27
Someone had rightly said, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach." When love's in the air, there could be no better way to express you love than some sweet moments with desserts. Chef Todd Mohr whips up yummy V-day dessert, scrumptious enough to... - 109.171
Homemade Pear Flan
You can call it pear flan or pear custard - it is a great tasting dessert to all pear lovers. If you have already prepared custard, then it is too easy to you. Still you should watch the video to get informed about the tips. - 109.137
Simple Caramel Custard
An indulgent treat like caramel custard can sweeten up your special moments like nothing else. Rich, creamy and extremely sumptuous, caramel custard is quite a cinch to make, as Betty shows you in the recipe video. You can master this easy-to-make-pudding is... - 107.204
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Instant Custard
Have you ever been put off by the idea of making a homemade pudding because you do not want to have to make custard? Making traditional custard is quite irksome especially if you are a lazy cook. This recipe of instant custard is something that is definitely... - 107.093
Homemade Cream Cheese Flan
Delicate desserts like flan are always a hit. And to take it to next level, we have this Homemade Cream Cheese Flan recipe. Watch the video for this delicate dessert and give it a go! - 106.382
Cream Cheese Flan
Flan is a custard that is steamed inside the oven. There are many ways of making flan. This method is foolproof and renders a fantastic result. - 105.051
Creamy Low-fat Pumpkin Flan
This Pumpkin Flan is so delicious, it is hard to believe that it is low-fat. Chef John makes this great variation of the classic caramel custard, using canned pumpkin. Though the recipe would be great any time of year, it is ideal for the holiday season. It... - 104.691
Boiled Custard For Christmas Holiday
If you are looking for an impressive pudding that makes a great addition to the holiday table, this is it. Betty shares with her viewers a creamy, delicious boiled custard recipe that is just ideal for Christmas. This Kentucky holiday favorite is pretty... - 102.713
Vanilla Crème Brulee
You might have made many creme brulee recipes over the years, but this one is going to knock it out of the park! The taste is as good as any 5 star restaurant. Served with short breads and berries, it is another great recipe by chef Kevin. Definitely, a worth... - 99.7545
Lemony Prune Flan
Check out for this magnificent lemony prune flan that is so appealing. The video here demonstrates an effortless way to prepare a terrific flan. Look out for this outstanding video and add a special touch to your party menu with this irresistible lemony prune... - 99.6099
1)In a medium saucepan melt the sugar until dissolved and becomes caramel and set aside.
2)Blend eggs, vanilla, sweet cream, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and corn starch.
3)Pour the caramel into a pan and the liquids into the caramel.... - 98.7012
Quick Potato Flan
Potatoes may not be the very healthy vegetable but they are an ingredient to variety of dishes. So even if you are not so fond of potatoes you will love this potato flan with truffle. The chef demonstrates a very quick and easy way to make flan. Watch the... - 97.362
Baked Leek Flan
Dessert flans are a great way to end any meal but have you ever tried some savory flan like the leek flan for a snack. If not here is a quick video which shows the recipe. The chef demonstrates the recipe in an easy to follow manner. - 95.4095
Mixed Vegetables Flan
For all the mothers worried about feeding kids with vegetables, here is a nice way to feed children. This is a video showing the recipe for mixed vegetable flan. Watch the video for the recipe and be assured kids won’t find a getaway this time. - 95.2439
Easy Chocolate And Fruit Custard
Indians have their own way of making sweet custards and this recipe shows how a simple chocolate and fruit custard is made at home. Watch this video to see the simple steps of making this custard and stir things a little in your kitchen today. - 92.9461
Roasted Yellow Pepper Creme Brulee
Have you ever thought that peppers can be used for dessert. Watch this unique recipe that incorporates roasted yellow pepper in a dessert for a terrific flavor that is to die for. The video exhibits excellent cooking and flaming techniques with great tips for... - 91.6502
Fresh Fruit Custard
Are you looking for Fruit Custard recipe? This recipe of Fruit Custard is very tasty and kid friendly. You can use it as a dessert. This Fruit Custard is very nutritious from health point of view. Milk and different kinds of raw foods are good for the body.... - 89.3371
Making Crème Caramel
1)Lightly grease the molds with a touch of butter.
2)Make the caramel. Place the granulated sugar into a small clean saucepan and add the cold water. Place on the hob over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Continue to boil gently until the... - 88.0887
Classic Creme Brulee
Looking for some delicious dessert ideas? here's one that you should certainly try. Watch this video to learn a step wise process to prepare this European delicacy at home. The classic creme brulee is absolutely drool worthy. - 87.8305
Almond Flavored Flan With Berry Salsa
Looking for a unique dessert recipe that is sure to leave everyone's taste buds pleased and is also easy to make? Then watch this video and learn to make the perfect flan, with a very yummy sauce! Watch to know more! - 86.2919
Sweet Leche Flan
For all this Filipino food fans this traditional leche flan recipe is a must try for you. Take a look at this video to learn how the lady chef combines some basic ingredients to make a succulent leche flan with a lemony zest. Certainly a great dessert idea... - 85.9648
Perfect Holiday Custard
If you have always wanted to make creamy, thick, restaurant like custard at home, this recipe video will help you get started. All it takes is a little bit of effort and a careful watching of this video to make this indulgent dessert at home. It's so... - 83.598
Chef's Special Baked Chocolate Squash Custard
Fond of sweets? here's a recipe that you must try out. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process to prepare this healthy Baked Chocolate Squash Custard. Treat your family to this vegan delicacy today. - 80.5828
Fall Apple Polenta Flan
This apple and polenta flan is a gorgeous soft and moist cake similar to an Italian bread pudding. This perfect fall dessert should be enjoyed by the hearth, after dinner. - 54.8832
Apricot Cheese Flan
This Apricot Cheese Flan is an exquisite and is perfect for a tea or coffee break. The recipe is amazingly simple and can be made in no time. Do try it this Apricot Cheese Flan and let me know how it turned out for you! - 53.2716
This Cheese Flan recipe is totally satisfying, Guaranteed! I am certain both of us will be in agreement that this Cheese Flan is really delicious. - 52.7098
Tomato And Onion Flan
1. Peel and thickly slice onion.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saucepan of boiling water, add onion and cook for about 20 minutes until soft.
4. In another pan, melt butter and stir in flour until a smooth paste is... - 51.1264
Zucchini Custard Casserole
the zucchini custard casserole is prepared with sliced zucchinis, yogurt, rice and cheese. Flavored with bacon and herbs, the zucchini custard casserole is baked in a casserole dish with a yogurt and eggs mix to a golden top and can be served with a side... - 50.9636
Here I am, leaking out my family's Vegetable Flan recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. Treat your family to this delicious Vegetable Flan. They are going to simply adore it. - 50.6288
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 50.1008
Triple Fruit Flan
1 For flan pastry: Fold a 30-inch length of 18-inch-wide heavy-duty aluminum foil in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise, to make a rectangle, 15x9.
2 In a bowl,blend piecrust mix, egg and 2 tablespoons sugar until the mixture leaves side of the... - 49.8593
Orange Flan With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2)Take a pan,heat and scaled the milk with orange rind.
3)In a bowl,beat eggs and sugar together.
4)Add the scalded milk to egg mixture and whisk swiftly.
5)Add triple sec
6)Now strain rind from the mixture... - 49.5718
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan
Prune And Apple Meringue Flan! Isn't your mouth watering already? I served these delicious fruit flans just last weekend for my family!. They loved it. Treat your family to these Prune And Apple Meringue Flan too! - 49.5377
Cottage Cheese And Salmon Flan
The Cottage Cheese And Salmon Flan is one of the dishes which often finds a place on my Labor Day celebration menu. It packs in the richness of pink salmon, mayonnaise, chives and dried dill. Just give this rich and flavorsome salmon flan a try and watch out... - 49.468
Citrus Flan Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine sugar and water.
3. Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Reduce flame to low and simmer syrup for 20 to 25 minutes,... - 49.4143
Creamy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat oven hot to 450 F.
2) In a blender add raisins, rice, soy milk, eggs, honey, molasses, pumpkin, spices, sea salt, and soy flour.
3) Whiz the blender until all ingredients are combined.
4) In a Pyrex pie pan add oil and pour... - 49.2866
Fruit Flan Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 425F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3 Gently rub in the ghee with fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4 Mix in cold water and knead in to a stiff dough.
5 Turn on to... - 49.1874
Covert's Coveted Custard
1) ) Using the electric beater, whip the egg whites
2) Add in the sugar and salt gradually and beat the whites till well combined
3) Add in the milk to the egg mixture and add in vanilla
4) Spoon in the mixture into 6 ounce ramekins or custard cups
5)... - 49.0717
Queen Of Puddings With Banana Custard
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add milk, cream and vanilla essence and bring to the boil. Grate in the lemon rind then stir in the breadcrumbs, butter and 1 ounce sugar. Cook over a low heat for 2-3... - 49.0628
Creme Brulee Gale Gand
1) Preheat the oven to 300 °F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring the cream, half-and-half and vanilla bean to a boil.
4) Remove the pan from the heat.
5) In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar together.
6)... - 48.6438
Rhubarb Custard Kuchen
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
Blend in butter, egg yolk, and milk.
Pat dough into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
In a bowl, mix together rhubarb and sugar; spread over crust.
In a separate bowl,... - 48.6146
Yogurt And Apricot Almond Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3) Stir in the almonds and sugar, then add the egg yolk and water to make a firm... - 48.5022
Classic Plum Pie With Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Place a large baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
3) In a pan, place the plums, sugar and cloves together.
4) Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until the sugar is dissolved and plums are... - 48.484
French Apricot Flan
1. In a saucepan, heat jam and water.
2. Strain. Reheat the liquid till it starts boiling. Keep it aside to cool.
3. Thicken it slightly before using, for a hot glaze would spoil the pastry.
4. In a bowl, sieve flour and icing... - 48.4114
Pumpkin Ginger Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Lightly grease eight ovenproof ramekin moulds.
3. In a heavy bottomed skillet, combine the sugar, ginger and water and heat stirring frequently, until the sugar melts.
4. Simmer for about 10 minutes... - 48.3256
1) Preheat the oven and prepare flan ring.
2) On to a cold work surface, sift flour with salt.
3) Mix the powdered almonds in it.... - 48.2798
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 48.2435
Rhubarb And Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas.
2) In a pan, add the milk, cream and vanilla pods and bring to a boil.
3) In a bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar, then stir in the cream mixture. Pour into a clean pan, stir constantly,... - 47.9744
Yogurt And Apple Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch fluted flan ring placed on a baking sheet.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4) Filling:... - 47.8398
Poached Apple Custard
1) In a small coffee mill or blender, grind cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg to a fine powder.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, place the apple rings and then cover it with apple juice and water.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
4) Lower the heat and... - 47.8071
This Almond custard is one with a difference. A great dessert that is guaranteed a smile! - 47.805
Spicy Pumpkin Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, eggs, skim milk and honey together.
3) In a small bowl, combine the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour and spices together.
4) Beat into the pumpkin... - 47.7837
Baked Caramel Custard
Caramel is a lovely way to add to the taste of any dish. Tried and tested recipes are always a pleasure to try. You would love every bite into this baked caramel custard . Enjoy the treat. You deserve it!!! - 47.7692
Fit And Fabulous Flan
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Heat an 8-inch skillet and add ¼ cup sugar. Stir on medium heat till sugar melts and turns golden brown.
3. Take six custard cups of 6 ounce each and transfer the melted sugar into them quickly just coating the... - 47.7611
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 47.7562
1) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar and egg yolks. Beat nicely.
2) Add flour and salt.
3) Stir in milk and mix well.
4) Place mixture in a double boiler over boiling milk and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
5) Allow the mixture cool.... - 47.7187
Coffee Creme Brulee With Biscotti
1) Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
3) In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add half of the egg and mix until well combined. Gradually add the remaining egg and keep on... - 47.687
Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard
This Artichoke Hearts In Parmesan Custard recipe is a delicious keeper and always a plus on my menu! Once tasted, I am sure you will have to prepare this again and again! - 47.5145
Christmas Custard With Fruit
In large heavy saucepan, blend sugar, cornstarch and salt; whisk in milk and light cream.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Reduce heat to low.
In bowl, beat eggs with... - 47.3797
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 47.3472
Apricot Sour Cream Flan
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Life out the pie crust very carefully and fit it into a 9-inch flan pan.
3) Press well to fir the sides and then put the pan in the fridge.
4) To make the cream filling, first beat the... - 47.3438
Spinach And Cheese Flan
1.Take a bowl, sift flour in it.
2.Put the margarine and lard in the flour bowl and mix well.
3.Once a coarse mixture is formed, add cold water and knead into dough.
4.Take a baking sheet, turn out the dough on it on a 20cm flour ring... - 47.3383
Yam Custard Pie
Beat yams and egg yolks together until light and fluffy.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, the butter, salt, and milk.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 40 minutes, or until set.
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Gradually beat in... - 47.3294
Zucchini Flan has a divine taste. The sugar and curry powder gived the Zucchini Flan a perfect taste. - 47.292
Strawberry Flan a wonderfully delicious dessert that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dessert for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Strawberry Flan recipe ever since. Try it out! - 47.2486
Eggplant Rice Base With Custard Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the eggplant until sliced.
3) On a well-oiled baking sheet, place the slices and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes or until the slices... - 47.1658
Cheese And Tomato Flan
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Using a knife, thinly slice tomatoes.
3. Prepare the shortcrust or cheese pastry or use a ready made one from the store.
4. On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry. But roll... - 47.1658
Almond Macaroon Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
4) In... - 47.1615
Cheese And Vegetable Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Put the butter in and rub until the mixture gets grainy texture.
4) Blend in cheese, and enough water to make a stiff dough.
5) Wrap in foil, then chill in the... - 47.0579
Steamed Sole In Savory Custard
I never liked savory custards but this Steamed Sole in Savory Custard swept me off my feet ! This steamed filet sole with egg,scallion, soy sauce gravy poured over is a terrific treat for a party animal ! Don't forget to make this Steamed Sole in Savory... - 46.9708
Eggnog Creme Brulee
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange eight 6-ounce ceramic ramekins in 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan.
3) In a medium saucepan, heat whipping cream over simmering heat.
4) Take off from heat.
5) In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks and eggs.
6)... - 46.9546
1. Prepare pastry as in cheese and onion flan and line a flan tin reserving scraps of pastry for decoration.
2. Wash mushrooms in water. Slice thinly, reserving a few for decoration.
3. Melt the butter and fry mushrooms gently until they are tender. Remove... - 46.9036
Individual Salami And Cottage Cheese Flans
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 4 patty tins of 4 inch each and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15... - 46.8854
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.8764
Turkey Custard Casserole
Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole; line sides and bottom with stuffing and arrange sliced turkey in a layer over the stuffing.
Set aside and make sauce as follows: Saute onions in butter, then stir in flour and cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in broth and... - 46.8615
Sweet Corn And Pepper Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
3) Add the in sauce with 2 oz. cheese, the corn, mustard and season to taste.
4) Allow the cheese mixture to boil, and take... - 46.8446
Custard Recipes By Category