- » Curry Salad
Curry Salad Recipes
Curry salad is a very popular American dish which essentially a vegetarian dish, but often meat products like chicken or fish are added to it to make it more sumptuous. Curry salad is easy to make and prepared using ... More »
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 143.119
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 118.843
Curry Condiment Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare curried ginger dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a blender, till smooth. Use 1/2 cup dressing for this recipe. Store the rest in the refrigerator for use later.
3) On a cookie sheet,... - 47.2155
Easy Fruited Curry Luncheon Salad
1 In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, and allspice.
2 In a large bowl, combine all the other ingredients.
3 Drizzle the dressing over and toss gently to mix well.
4 Chill in the refrigerator.
4 Spoon over lettuce... - 42.8027
Shrimp Curry Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine shrimp, celery, and rice.
2) Mix together lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, garlic, and curry powder.
3) Add the mayonnaise sauce to the shrimp and toss lightly.
4) Serve shrimp on lettuce cups and... - 42.248
Chicken Curry Salad
This Chicken Curry Salad is one of the best chicken salads I've ever tasted. This creamy chunky chicken accompaniment spiced with peppers and garnished with salad greens is a real temptation ! Eat this Chicken Curry Salad once and you're sure to become its... - 41.6278
Fruited Curry Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the meat with soy sauce and allow to marinate for fifteen minutes or more
2. In a bwol, combine all the other ingredients and arrange in mounds on top of a bed of lettuce leaves
3. Add cold marinated meat on top and serve - 39.6779
One Dish Six Boy Curry Salad
Mix first 9 ingredients together.
Mix rhubarb sauce with remaining ingredients; blend into salad.
Chill to mix flavors. - 37.8343
Indian Curry Salad
In basin combine French dressing, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and curry powder.
Cut cauliflower into small flowerets, mix with cooked, drained rice; pour the combined dressing over and marinate 11/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Shell prawns, cut... - 36.5948
Shrimp Curry Salad
You're sure to love this Shrimp Curry Salad for it mihgt remind you of the salad your mum prepared during those holidays. Here's a simple and quick to make recipe for Shrimp Curry Salad to help you recreate your holiday magic! - 36.423
1) To prepare the dressing, dissolve the beef-flavored gravy base in hot water and blend into the salad dressing or mayonnaise.
2) Add the curry powder, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and bottled hot pepper sauce. Stir well to mix thoroughly.
3) Chill... - 36.2632
Thai Curry Chicken Salad
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add garlic, ginger, chilies, lemon grass, lime rind and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Stir chicken, fish sauce and sugar into pan and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes or until... - 35.7889
Curry Chicken Salad
Curry chicken salad is a cooked chicken and celery salad made with added cashew nuts. Delicious with the mild taste of cashews to it, the curry chicken salad also has raisins in it. dressed with mayonnaise and curry powder to taste, the curry chicken salad is... - 35.319
Curry Rice Nut Salad
Curry Rice Nut Salad is a crunchy bite for the parties. The recipe is rich with the flavors of fruits, salad oil and flaked coconut. The Curry Rice Nut Salad is served best when refrigerated for 24 hours before serving. - 35.3067
For dressing, dissolve gravy base in 1/4 cup hot water; blend into mayonnaise.
Stir in garlic, curry, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce.
Combine remaining ingredients in large salad bowl.
Toss lettuce mixture lightly with dressing. - 34.6859
Curry & Fruit Chicken Salad
Core apple and cut lengthwise into thin slivers.
Combine apple, chicken, celery, 1/2 cup of the peanuts, raisins, and dressing; mix gently.
Peel and slice pineapple.
Arrange lettuce leaves on 4 dinner plates; place pineapple on lettuce and top with chicken... - 33.5058
Curry Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl mix fresh torn spinach, slivered almonds, chopped dates, peeled bananas, Bermuda onions and blend well.
2. Top it with curry dressing and serve immediately. - 33.4494
Curry Avocado Salad
Dissolve bouillon cube in 3 tablespoons boiling water.
Add mayonnaise and curry powder.
Serve over avocado slices on lettuce.
(Dip avocado slices in lemon or pineapple juice to keep color fresh.). - 30.9018
Curry Ham Rice Salad
In mixing bowl thoroughly combine the salad dressing or mayonnaise, vinegar, and curry powder.
Add the prepared Seasoned Rice Mix, cubed ham, and the chopped apple.
Chill the salad in the refrigerator.
Serve the salad in lettuce cups. - 30.2708
Chicken Curry Salad With Fruit
Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and curry powder. Pour over the combined chicken and celery and mix lightly. Chill. Just before serving, mound salad in center of a serving platter lined with salad greens. Sprinkle with almonds. Garnish with fruits. - 24.1962
Curry Salad Recipes By Category