- » Curry Powder Pickle
Curry Powder Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curry powder pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curry powder pickle recipes.
1) Take a coffee grinder and remove coffee flavor from it by grinding some bread crust. Else use a pestle and mortar or a rolling pin on a board.
2) Put the spices in it and grind to make a smooth powder.
3) Then wash the grinder well to remove curry... - 43.046
Curry Zucchini Pickles
Wash zucchini, cut off tips but do not peel.
Slice into uniform chunks about 1/2 inch thick.
Combine remaining ingredients in large heavy kettle and heat to boiling.
Add zucchini chunks, heat to boiling again, reduce heat, and simmer gently for 10 minutes,... - 31.6479
Curried Zucchini Pickles
Thoroughly wash zucchini and cut into 3-inch sticks or 1/4-inch slices.
Sprinkle with pickling salt.
Add cold water to cover.
Let stand for 3 hours.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
In 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven combine sugar, vinegar, mustard... - 40.366
Curried Zucchini Pickles
Thoroughly wash zucchini and cut into 3-inch sticks or 1/4-inch slices.
Sprinkle with salt.
Add cold water to cover.
Let stand 3 hours.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
In 10-quart kettle combine sugar, vinegar, mustard seed, celery seed, and... - 41.1316
Naranga curry, a typical lemon pickle from Kerala is an integral part of Onam feast. This pickle is prepared using a special kind of lemon called vadukapuli naranga /kari naranga or a wild lemon. This lemon is known to possess immense health benefits and is... - 38.4013
Curried Brinjal Pickle
1. Wash, wipe dry the brinjals, and cut them into large pieces. Smear 2 teaspoons of salt and leave aside for 2 to 3 hours.
2. If you are using red chillies, soak them in some vinegar along with the turmeric sticks, cumin and mustard seeds till the chillies... - 45.2085
Curry Pickles is a yummy treat for those who like their pickles all spiced up! My family simply loves it and often ask me to make it for them. Try this wonderful Curry Pickles recipe! - 34.3196
Curry Cucumber Pickles
Tie spice in cheesecloth bag; add to combined next 6 ingredients in a kettle.
Bring to boil; add cucumbers and onions; bring to boil, and cook 5 min.
Drain, reserving liquid; stir parsley into drained pickles; remove spice bag; pack into clean, hot sterilized... - 35.5296
Pickled Beans In Curry
Have you still not got your favorite Pickled Beans In Curry right? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Pickled Beans In Curry. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with the... - 42.9018
Curried Vegetable Relish
Grind separately the cucumbers, onions and peppers, using medium blade.
Measure out eleven cups cucumbers, seven and one half cups onions and one and one quarter cups mixed peppers.
Combine vegetables and add one-quarter cup salt.
Let stand one... - 42.5918
Special Mango Pickle
1. Toss the diced mango in salt. Set aside for two hours.
2. Heat the gingelly oil and fry the mustard, turmeric, chilli, asafoetida and fenugreek powders and curry leaves over a moderate flame. Add the water and bring to boil.
3. Remove from fire and... - 36.847
Tender Mango Pickle
To salt the mangoes :
1. Wash the mangoes well and wipe dry.
2. Dissolve the salt in the water, which should be just sufficient to immerse the mangoes.
3. Bring to boil. Cool and strain.
4. Place the mangoes in a large, dry jar.
5. Stir the salt solution and... - 45.387
1. Steam lime for 5 minutes. Spread on a tray to cool and wipe dry.
2. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds and add fenugreek seeds. Lower the flame and add turmeric powder.
3. Add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and saute till the colour changes.
4. Remove... - 41.9556
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 85.6517
Salt And Red Chili Powder Paratha
There is nothing like an easy and crispy paratha to go with Indian curries like rajma, chole, or even simply with yogurt. Paratha is a popular pan fried Indian flatbread, which can be made in a number of ways with stuffing of cauliflower, potatoes, spinach... - 0
Spicy Mango Pickle
1. Wash, wipe, clean and deseed the mangoes. Cut into medium-sized pieces, sprinkle salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Heat the oil, season with mustard, cloves and curry leaves, add the garlic, ginger and mango pieces (after straining the... - 41.034
Mango Ginger Pickle
1. Wash, wipe and cut the mangoes into 8-10 pieces each. Discard the seeds.
2. Scrape the ginger, wash thoroughly, and wipe dry. Peel the garlic and grind both together to a paste.
3. Heat the oil, add the mustard and fenugreek seeds, and when done add the... - 42.8893
Spicy Tomato Bouillon
Heat together tomato juice, onion, and pickling spices; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes; strain.
Combine tomato mixture with consomme; heat thoroughly.
Beat curry powder into whipped cream with final few strokes of beating. - 24.7968
Mix all ingredients in large crock (4 gallon).
Drop in fresh vegetables when ready from garden.
Use onions, cauliflower, small cut up cucumbers.
Use loose cover; let stand 1 month.
Stir occasionally. - 31.6997
This brinjal pickle recipe is a spicy and savory vegetable pickle. Made with added tomatoes, the brinjal pickle isa cooked pickle and is spiced with asafoetida, turmeric and chili powder. Flavored with tamarind and curry powder, the brinjal pickle is... - 35.6156
Autumn Piccalilli With Pear
1. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, pears and salt with 2 liters of cold water. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and leave overnight to marinate.
2. Sterilize five 500mililiter preserve jars with vinegar proof lids by placing them in... - 45.3419
Curried Tomato Relish
1) In a bowl, take tomatoes, onion and celery and marinate with salt.
2) Take a clean towel to cover the bowl and leave it for 24 hours.
3) Drain the vegetables and rinse well to get rid of the excess salt and put the vegetables in an... - 45.7404
Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle
This special Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Spicy Yellow Peach Pickle and spruce up any meal that you... - 44.9013
Shrimp marinaded with curry powder, sauce and onion - this pickled shrimp goes well as a dip and as a side dish too. Give this yummy and spicy pickled shrimp a try. - 31.1915
Hard-boil the eggs, then peel them and slice them in half lengthways.
Scoop out the the yolks and place in a mixing bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Blend thoroughly, then spoon this mixture back into the egg white halves. - 30.0449
Sliced Mango Pickle
1. Clean and peel the mangoes. Cut into thin slices.
2. Chop the chillies.
3. Season the mustard and curry leaves in hot oil. Add the chopped chillies and mango slices, and fry on low heat until the mangoes turn soft. Add the chilly powder, turmeric and salt... - 40.9432
Mango Ginger Pickle
Subtle mango flavoured dry pickle which uses minimal amount of oil. This tempered pickle is mostly had with curd rice. But since it is low on calories, it can also be had as an accompaniment to rotis/ brown bread etc when on a diet. - 44.1802
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Lemon Pickle goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Lemon Pickle to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 35.0109
Spicy Orillia Green Tomato Pickle
Combine the above ingredients and bring to boiling point.
Add tomatoes and onions and simmar slowly uncovered for 30 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixed with cold water and cook, stirring continually until thickened.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 33.2561
Kerala Style Tender Mango Pickle
In Kerala this type of pickle is often prepared in the wake of summers, when the mangoes are still in raw state. This pickle has big shelf life in comparison to others due to its integral method of preparation. In many Keralite homes, kannimanga curry is an... - 33.4042
Meen Achar/ fish pickle is a very pricy dish on palette of Keralite non-vegetarian food lovers. Fishes such as seer fish, sardine, prawns, butter fish, pomphret, anchovies, are some of the popular kinds of fish used for making this pickle. - 32.0637
Nellika is a Malayalam term for amla or gooseberry and it is combined with various earthy spices to make a tasty pickle. This pickle will be real treat for kids and grownups who don’t like eating raw gooseberries. - 33.611
Kannimanga achar is especially prepared in summers, when the mangoes come in abundance. This pickle has big shelf life in comparison to others due to its integral method of preparation. In many Keralite homes, kannimanga curry is an integral part of their... - 35.9458
Spicy Mango Pickle
If you are looking for a spicy accompaniment to any meal, try this Spicy mango pickle. In this recipe, mango is coated in Indian spices to make for an all–season accompaniment which can last for even a year. For best results fresh mangoes should be used and... - 98.0579
Hot Spicy Lime Pickle
Cut limes into eighths.
Mix together spices, salt and chopped chillies.
Mix well with limes and then put in a screw-topped jar and cover.
Keep in a warm place for a week, shaking the jar every day.
The pickle is ready to use when the lime skins become soft. - 27.6409
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.6159
Prawns And Tomato Pickle
1. Wash and drain the prawns twice. Apply coarse salt, turmeric powder and set aside for an hour. Then place in a flat bottomed vessel and cook till soft in one and a half teacups of vinegar. Cook till prawns are tender.
2. Grind the spices finely with the... - 26.5834
Hot Green Tomato Pickle
Wash and stem tomatoes.
Slice tomatoes and onions thinly.
Sprinkle salt over vegetables in layers.
Let stand overnight.
In the morning drain thoroughly.
Tie whole spices, garlic, and dried red pepper in cheesecloth bag; add to vinegar along with... - 44.0332
1. Peel the onions and garlic, but keep them whole.
2. Boil the tamarind in water and take out extract.
3. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, add all the ingredients on the left hand side (except the tamarind). Saute for 5-7 minutes or until the... - 41.0597
This special Peach Pickle with its zesty falvor and lip-smackingly delicious taste is a wonderful treat to go with any meal and occasion. Follow this quick and easy to make recipe for Peach Pickle and spruce up any meal that you think is a little bland. - 38.1437
Easy Mustard Pickles
Boil all together until tender.
Add to cooked mixture.
Cook until thick.
Bottle and seal. - 34.3027
Mix pounded masala in lemon juice.
Fill into chillies.
Pour into a dry jar.
Fry the baghar in it.
Add to chillies.
Then cover with lid.
Will stay for 1 month. - 39.4415
Bread And Butter Pickles
Wash cucumbers, peel onions and cut into 1/4 inch rings.
Ar range in layers sprinkling salt on each layer.
Let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Combine remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
Add cucumbers and onions and simmer 10 minutes.
Pack in hot sterilized... - 35.8558
Indian Hot Mango Pickle
Wash the mangoes and cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces, discarding the seeds.
Rub the salt on the pieces and leave overnight.
Squeeze out all the liquid from the pieces, then leave to dry for a minimum of 6 hours.
Heat the oil and fry all the whole spices for... - 42.249
Green Tomato Pickle
Arrange the vegetables, in layers, in a bowl, sprinkling each layer generously with the salt.
Cover with water and set aside overnight.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Put 1 1/4 L / 2 pints of vinegar and the sugar into a saucepan and bring to the... - 37.1598
Green Tomato Pickle
Wash vegetables well, chop skinned tomatoes into small pieces, break cauliflower into small flower-ettes.
Peel and chop onions, place all vegetables into a large bowl, sprinkle with salt, cover with water, stand overnight.
Drain, rinse well in cold water.... - 40.6802
Seasoned Pickling Salt
In a bowl combine salt, paprika, mustard, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, curry powder, onion powder, and dill-weed.
Package in airtight containers.
Seal. - 32.0184
1) Cut the fish fillets in 1- inch cubes.
2) In a bowl, mix together, flour, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1teaspoon curry powder.
3) Dip the fish in the flour mixture.
4) In a pan heat oil and fry the fish till it is brown evenly. Drain on... - 43.6383
Ladyfinger pickle or bhindi ka achar is a peppy and savory pickle recipe. Made with fresh ladyfingers, this vegetable pickle is cooked with a stuffing of spices like turmeric, red chili pepper, fenugreek, asafoetida and cumin along with curry leaves and lemon... - 41.305
Curried Salmon Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of salmon with mayonnaise, celery, relish, and curry powder.
2. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and spread atop 6 bread slices
3. Cover with rest of the bread slices, dip in an egg-milk mixture seasoned with salt and... - 41.0984
1)Clean the prawns well. Marinate the prawns with chilly powder and salt for 30 mins.
2)Heat oil in a pan or a kadai. Take only as much oil u need to fry the prawns
3)Fry prawns and keep it aside.
:- You can deep fry it, if you want to keep it for a long... - 39.7244
Pickled Drumstick Surprise
Skirt the drumsticks well and cut each into 3-4 pieces. Wash well and cook in a large vessel of boiling water to which you have added some salt and the turmeric powder. The quantity of salt depends on the amount of water you use.
Boil till the vegetable is... - 28.3572
Instant Kerala Mango Pickle
We always have pickle on the side while eating lunch in our home. Here's a quick and easy mango pickle recipe; a sure savior when you have no good sides around! Conventional pickles need to be preserved for several days before it can be consumed. This pickle... - 0
Bitter Gourd Pickle
1. Wash and slit the gourds, remove the seeds and cut into 1" pieces.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a kadai, and add the curry leaves and gourd pieces along with the turmeric powder. Fry on low heat till lightly browned. Remove from kadai and set aside.
3.... - 38.0758
1. The drumsticks should be very tender with the seeds not yet formed. Wash and wipe dry the drumsticks. Cut each into 2" or 3" pieces, and set aside.
2. Heat the oil, add the curry leaves and drumstick pieces, and fry for 2-3 minutes until the drumsticks... - 41.0449
Wash unpared cucumbers; cut into 1-inch chunks.
Dissolve salt in water; pour over cucumbers.
Cover; let stand at room temperature 5 hours.
Prepare jars and water bath.
Drain cucumbers; rinse thoroughly and place in large kettle.
Heat remaining ingredients to... - 34.0498
1. Wash, wipe and slit the capsicums, remove the seeds, and cut into medium-sized pieces.
2. Heat half the oil in a kadai, add the curry leaves and capsicums, and fry on low heat until lightly browned. Remove the capsicums and set aside.
3. Pour the rest of... - 38.0871
1. Wash cauliflower; trim leaves; and core; separate into tiny flowerets (you should have about 5 cups). Cook in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 1 minute; drain.
2. Boil carrots in salted water in large saucepan 3 minutes; drain.
3. Pour boiling... - 40.9628
Grind all the whole spices, red chillies and garlic in vinegar.
Apply salt and turmeric on prawns.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ginger & onions to a light golden colour.
Add the prawns and the rest of the ingredients and cook till tender and dry.
Serve hot... - 36.5199
Coconut Curry Balls
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients except coconut.
2) Divide and shape into 36 small balls.
3) Toast coconut in a cookie sheet. Bake at 250° for about 15 minutes.
4) Dredge balls in toasted coconut.
5) Refrigerate to freeze.
6) Defrost before... - 32.5112
Golden Curry Relish
Mix-all ingredients, except relish, in saucepan.
Simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in relish.
Cool, then refrigerate.
Especially good with lamb - 31.4913
Curried Chicken Salad
Chop water chestnuts coarsely.
Combine with chicken, celery and green pepper.
Blend Mayonnaise, cream, vinegar, salt and curry powder, and combine with chicken mixture.
Chill until serving time.
Serve in lettuce cups on individual salad plates.
Garnish with... - 36.9829
Potato And Tomato Curry
1) Heat oil and sauté onion gently in it.
2) Mix in curry powder and flour followed by tomatoes, ginger, water and sweet pickle or sugar and lemon juice.
3) Allow the mixture to cook for 15 minutes and then stir in garlic and salt, coconut cream and... - 41.0355
Curried Beans Spread
1) Mix dried milk or soya flour to the mashed beans in sauce and make a smooth paste by adding in enough cheese.
2) To taste, add in sweet pickle and mix well.
3) Use as required. - 28.2585
Curried Tuna Mould
Drain tuna and add all chopped ingredients, salt, pepper, curry-powder and Tabasco.
Soften gelatin in cold water and add to hot chicken stock.
Mix Miracle Whip with tuna mixture.
When the gelatin has cooled and begun to thicken, pour a little gelatin in... - 38.2684
Curried Egg Salad Sandwiches
1 Combine the raisins with enough warm water to cover by 2 inches in a small bowl. Let stand until the raisins soften, about 10 minutes. Drain.
2 Meanwhile, discard 3 of the egg yolks. Chop the whites with the remaining eggs and transfer to a large bowl. Stir... - 32.6514
Mom's Crab Curry
Saute onion and garlic in butter until limp but not browned; add curry powder and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Blend in flour and gradually add the cream.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat and strain into the top of... - 40.4886
1. Remove the gooseberries from the jar, deseed and keep aside.
2. Heat the oil, and add the mustard and asafoetida powder. When done, add the curry leaves and chillies, saute for 1-2 minutes, add the gooseberies and fry on low heat for 2-3 minutes turning... - 35.5077
1. Wash, wipe and chop the lemons, and remove the seeds. Add the salt and turmeric powder. Mix and leave in ajar for two days.
2. On the third day, remove pieces from jar and grind to a paste.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a kadai, fry the asafoetida, and add... - 37.0249
1. Remove the gooseberries from the jar, and chop and take one cup of it.
2. In 1 teaspoon of oil, fry the fenugreek and asafoetida, powder, and set aside.
3. Heat the oil, add the mustard and when done, the curry leaves and the chopped gooseberries. Fry on... - 36.866
1. Wash, wipe dry and slit each chilly half-way through.
2. Boil the tamarind in a little water, extract the pulp, strain, and set aside.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil, and fry the asafoetida and fenugreek seeds to brown. Remove, cool, powder, and set aside.
4.... - 45.1587
Pavakka Puli Inji
The striking feature of this dish is that it blends or assimilates all the taste flavours in it like bitterness through bitter gourd, sweetness through jaggery and the spiciness through green chillies…all the three in the tangy sauce of tamarind. - 49.0407
Curry Butter is one of the best recipes you can think of. Prepare the Curry Butter easily and let us know after you fully enjoy the recipe. - 21.4571
Saute onions in bacon drippings in stockpot over very low heat for 1 hour or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
Add green pepper.
Cook until mixture is dark brown in color, stirring frequently.
Dissolve curry powder in lemon juice in bowl.
Add curry... - 44.1106
Add 2 cups milk and cook until thickened.
Then add 3/4 lb shrimps.
Let stand over boiling water in top of double-boiler.
Then serve over cooked white rice.
Pass condiments as desired.
Choose between chopped pickles, small pearl onions, chopped peanuts,... - 35.108
Traditional Curried Chicken
Divide chicken into neat joints, remove skin, fry joints lightly in hot butter, remove from saucepan and drain.
Fry onion lightly, add flour, curry powder and paste, and fry very well, stirring occasionally.
Stir in stock, bring to boil.
Put in all other... - 46.264
Hawaiian Veal Curry
Brown veal in vegetable oil in large frying pan; remove and set aside.
Blend curry powder and ginger into drippings in pan; add onion and saute just until soft.
Stir in browned meat and remaining ingredients, except rice; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer,... - 34.6874
Saute curry powder and apple in butter until apple is soft; stir in vegetables; mix thoroughly.
Add beef broth; bring to boil, then stir in cream and milk; bring just to boil again.
Combine cornstarch and cold water; add, and cook, stirring constantly, till... - 38.4509
Curried Baked Beans
Having a difficult time trying to make your kids eat beans? Then you can very try out this Curried Baked Beans recipe. Your family and you will love this Curried Baked Beans dish. Yummy! - 44.2969
Curried Rotli, A One-pot Meal
A one pot meal for dinner can be a time saver amidst your busy schedule. However that doesn't mean that you have to compromise with anything less. If you have leftover rotli or roti, you can add vegetables like onion, bell pepper and yogurt to prepare this... - 80.0328
Easy Curried Lamb
Brown meat slowly in hot fat; cover meat with boiling water (about 2 cups); add salt, bay leaf, whole peppers, onion, and parsley.
Cover and cook slowly 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat and measure 2 cups stock, adding water if necessary.
Mix... - 42.4003
Charleston Style Shrimp Curry
Bring 9 cups water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Saute onion, apple, and celery in butter for 5 minutes; add 1 cup water.
Cook,... - 39.1873
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) Then, cut the meat into cubes. Also, peel and chop the vegetables.
4) In a frying pan, heat a little fat and fry the meat and vegetables.
5) To the soaked Romertopf,... - 44.3194
Avocado With Curried Chicken
In saucepan, saute apple, onion, garlic and curry powder in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
Stir in flour.
Gradually add cream and bouillon; cook and stir until sauce boils 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper and chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Arrange... - 38.0389
Hawaiian Veal Curry
1. Take a large frying pan and brown the veal in vegetable oil. Remove from the pan and keep it aside.
2. Mix curry powder and ginger into drippings. Add onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3. Add the browned meat and all remaining ingredients except... - 38.7156
Kerala Fish Curry
1. In a pan on medium heat, add the onions, green chili, chopped ginger, curry leaves, tomato, tumeric powder, chili powder, tamarind pulp and salt and combine well together.
2. Add the fish to the pan and gently coat with the mix.
3. Add water and... - 0
Curried Rice Salad
Stir dressing into rice mixture.
Add 1/2 to 1 cup milk, as it should be quite moist.
Chill thoroughly. - 31.5277
Charleston Style Shrimp Curry
1) Boil 9 cups water and add shrimp, and return to a boil. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp and rinse in cold water. Chill them.
3) Peel and devein the shrimp and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter and saute... - 46.1638
Aloo And Soybean Curry
Aloo and soybean curry is a popular Indian high protein dish, savored commonly with roti. People having spicy taste buds, can eat the dish with pickle on the side, or can increase the amount of red chili powder used in the dish. - 0
To Make Curry Sauce:
1. In hot butter in large skillet, saute chopped onion, chopped apple, garlic, and curry powder until the onion is tender—will take about 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat blend in flour, 1 teaspoon salt, the ground ginger, cardamom... - 44.5157
13 Boy Curry
Melt butter in kettle.
Add onion and saute until tender.
Stir in flour and curry.
Gradually pour in gravy, while stirring.
Add next 5 ingredients and cook until curry is smooth and thickened.
Sprinkle these one at a time over the curry and rice put chutney... - 34.8716
Curry Of Shrimp, Suzanne
Melt butter; blend in flour, curry powder, salt, paprika, and nutmeg.
Gradually stir in cream; cook and stir till mixture thickens.
Add remaining ingredients; heat through.
(To pour into individual casseroles; bake in hot oven (400°) about 10 minutes or... - 37.1007
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 47.1213
How to make Chilli Paneer - a spicy Indian Cheese delicasy (tofu or quorn can be used as a substitute - even Hallumi - providing you love salt ;-) )from Shaan Khan the Executive Chef at the Rajput Restaurant, Harrogate. I've been cooking for over 14 years and... - 113.664
Kidney Bean Relish
1. Chop together onion and celery; add hard-cooked eggs; chop again. Mix in mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, pickle relish, pepper, and salt.
2. Add kidney beans; toss together. Refrigerate until served. - 31.3978
Mix well and boil for 20 minutes - pour into sterilized jars and seal while hot - 27.2013