- » Curry Paste Shrimp
Curry Paste Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Curry Paste Shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Curry Paste Shrimp recipes.
Green Thai Curry Paste
Combine all ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste, adding oil as necessary.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 30.9939
Red Thai Curry Paste
Combine ingredients in a mortar or blender and pound or blend to a paste.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. - 32.6584
For The Green Curry Paste:
Blend all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste.
Add a teaspoon or so of extra oil if required.
Store in the fridge in a sealed, airtight container. - 33.3595
For The Red Curry Paste
Place the red chillies, peppercorns, coriander powder, cummin powder, salt, cloves, bay leaves and nutmeg powder and grind together to a fine powder, without using any water.
Add the onion, garlic, lemon grass, galangal (ginger), coriander root, lemon rind,... - 35.1029
Thai Green Curry Paste
Want to add taste and aroma to your everyday curries? Then watch this video and learn to make an amazing curry paste that will leave everyone wondering how you managed to make your preparation so special! - 112.072
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 143.119
Nam Phrik Kaeng Kare
To make your own curry paste is a most gratifying expierence. Best results are achieved by using a mortar and pestle, allow at least 20 minutes to make by hand using this authentic method. The flavours and aroma achieved due to pounding are far superior to... - 44.9119
Gaeng Khau Goong - Prawn And Pineapple Curry
Gaeng Khau Goong is a classic Thai curry that uses the Red curry paste. Prawns are simmered in coconut milk and red curry paste. This a dish where the heat from the chilli, sweet and sour from pineapple, saltiness from dried prawns - all blend well to form a... - 46.3879
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 2: Curry With Shrimp
In this part of the video, the chef is showing us how to cook homemade Thai green curry with shrimps. They are using shrimp in the curry but anything can go in, its up to you. Carry it for your next potluck party or pack it in your lunch box with some rice or... - 80.631
Classic Curried Shrimp
The curried shrimp recipe is a milk cooked shrimp recipe. Savory with a hint of spicey heat, the curried shrimp is made with sherry and ketchup. With butter and curry powder for flavor, this luxurious shrimp recipe is simply divine! - 37.9701
Combine the shrimp in a saucepan with the onion, carrot, celery, vinegar and orange zest.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for five to eight minutes, or until shrimp is done.
Drain and cool.
Shell and devein the shrimp.
Heat the... - 42.6426
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in two, if large. Cut onions in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add curry; stir in until it begins to smell pungent.
3. Add onion wedges and stir-fry until translucent (3 to 4 minutes).
4. Add shrimp; stir in quickly to coat. Then add... - 26.9155
Prawn Green Curry / Shrimp Green Curry
Peel, devein and clean the shrimp. Marinate by adding salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
Put spinach, coconut, chopped coriander, mint, ginger, cashew nuts and tamarind paste... - 39.0789
Spicy Shrimp Curry / Prawn Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions toll golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the curry leaves, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Saute for some more time.
4. Now add the tomato and cook till mushy.
5. Add... - 42.0329
Curried Shrimp Cilantro
1. Heat wok over medium-high heat. Skim coconut cream from coconut milk and spoon into heated wok. Set coconut milk aside. Add curry paste to wok and cook on high heat until oil begins to separate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook, stirring,... - 34.9317
Shrimp And Pineapple Yellow Thai Curry
Making Thai food had never been so easy! Shrimp and pineapple yellow curry is one of the most flavored Thai curry. Now you can cook the perfect dish with the help of Ning in a simple way and accomplish in home kitchen. - 85.6672
Thai Shrimps Yellow Curry
Are you looking for a simple Thai style shrimp curry? Here is an excellent Thai shrimps yellow curry recipe. The chef here has presented a Thai style curry in an easy way with packaged yellow curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this... - 101.84
Thai Curry Shrimp
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish or heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal and marinate in refrigerator up to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat a large... - 33.161
There's nothing to beat this Curried Shrimp when it comes to shrimp and coconut dishes ! Just try this fabulous shrimp preparation with rice or any other suitable course and tell me what you liked it best with !Your suggestions for the Curried Shrimp is... - 44.5352
Shrimps Curry/ Sungata Ghasi
Its a tradition in Mangalore to eat fish on Diwali day and my in-laws follow this religiously. Where as at my mom's place we are strict vegetarians on this auspicious day and we dont even eat onion and garlic. This diwali was first diwali after my marriage,... - 42.4377
Stir Fried Curried Shrimp
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Cut onion in half; then slice thin.
2. Blend cornstarch, water, sugar and pepper to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp, and stir-fry 1 minute. Sprinkle shrimp with sherry; stir-fry until pinkish (about 1 minute more), then... - 35.636
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 40.1147
This Shrimp Curry is a terrific partner for your rice or pasta dishes. Shrimp with delicious seasonings and vegetables cooked in a skillet is an irresistible fare. Just try this Shrimp Curry and let me know if you like it. - 44.2384
Shrimp Tomato Curry
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic and onions in the oil, until browned.
2) Stir in the chili peppers, anchovy paste, turmeric, salt, coriander, blend well.
3) Then stir in the shrimp and saute for 1 minute.
4) Stir in the tomatoes and water, cook... - 42.5535
Curried Shrimp Sate
1. Pound garlic, shrimp paste, and Sambal Ulek together in a mortar, mixing thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic mixture and cook until the smell of the shrimp paste dissipates. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk,... - 35.4832
Grilled Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Kebabs With Cucumber Raita
To make the kebabs: In a food processor, combine the cilantro, lemon juice, water, garlic, curry paste, oil, and salt.
Process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 medium bowls.
Add the shrimp to one bowl and toss to coat.
Add the mushrooms, peppers,... - 47.2107
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
1) Peel, devein, and wash shrimp and keep aside.
2) In a 1-1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil on highest setting for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and... - 45.5856
1. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the onions and gar'ir. and cook until lightly browned. Add the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes, apples, celery, coconut and fresh ginger, if used.
3. Blend the sugar, curry powder, flour, salt and... - 37.6313
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add with shrimp, garlic and spices to lightly oiled crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
During last hour, make a smooth paste of milk and flour; stir into shrimp mixture.
Cover and... - 39.4812
1. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the onions and garlic and cook until lightly browned. Add the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add the tomatoes, apples, celery, coconut and fresh ginger, if used.
3. Blend the sugar, curry powder, flour, salt and... - 35.9828
Curried Chili Shrimp
1. On a work surface with the flat side of a knife mash together the shallots, gingerroot, garlic, and the jalapeno chili with the salt until mixture forms a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy skillet heat the oil over moderate flame until it... - 47.1213
Curried Eggs And Shrimp
Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and mash in a small bowl.
Blend in paprika, salt, curry powder and dry mustard.
Fill egg whites.
Arrange in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Place butter in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter melts.
Blend in... - 40.5115
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the garlic and onions until browned.
Blend in the chili peppers, anchovy paste, turmeric, salt, coriander, and add the shrimp.
Saute1 minute, then add the tomatoes and water.
Cover and cook oyer medium heat until water is... - 38.73
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Indian Style Shrimp Curry
This recipe is inspired from a wonderful person that's my mother in law. She makes the best Non-veg dishes reveling her own cooking style. Shrimps cooked in spicy coconut based sauce gives it an amazing depth of flavors! This curry gets smooth, thick texture... - 128.203
Spicy Shrimp Curry
1.Heat a non stick pan, and add the vegetable oil.
2. Add the sliced onion, curry leaves, ginger and the garlic paste. Sauté for some time until the onions are translucent and the ginger and garlic is cooked.
3.Spinkle in the turmeric and the... - 104.113
Hawaiian Style Shrimp Curry
Place butter and onion in 2 1/2 quart casserole, cook in Radarange oven 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and curry powder to make a smooth paste.
Add both milks; stir.
Cook in oven 1 1/2 minutes; stir well.
Cook in oven 2 minutes more, stirring every minute.
Add... - 39.5319
Hawaiian Shrimp Curry
1. Prepare the shrimp; also, in a saucepan, melt butter and add flour, salt, pepper, curry powder, ginger and onion to it and mix into a paste
2. Add milk to it slowly and cook over a low flame till it thickens; add coconut, lemon juice and shrimp to... - 38.2463
Basic Country Style Noodles With Shrimp And Curry
In a saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onion for 4 minutes, or until soft.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute or until it turns pink (do not overcook as it will toughen).
Stir in the broth, soy sauce, ginger, curry powder and salt.
Bring to a simmer.
Add... - 39.4884
Green Curry Shrimp
Thai Green Curry is a favorite but sure not everyone wants to spend a lot of time and energy. So, the chef has an easy way of putting up the dish for those who enjoy Thai food but are not hard core cooks. He uses some authentic ready to use Thai ingredients... - 78.4935
Sour Cream Shrimp Curry
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a bowl, mix tomato paste, cottage cheese, yogurt, water, basil, oregano, onion powder and garlic salt.
3.Take a greased 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish and spread a layer of rice topped with sliced... - 44.0036
Chingri Kopta (shrimp Ball In Curry)
1. In a large bowl, place shrimp, onion, green chilli, gram flour and salt. Crack the egg to it and with a fork, mix all together.
2. Add vegetable oil to the wok and allow this to heat.
3. Using a tablespoon, drop the shrimp mixture in... - 0
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 0
Jhinga Makhani Or Shrimp Or Prawn Makhani
This is a delicious gravy that you can make in a pressure cooker! Ingredients like onions, whole spices, red and green chilies, cashew nuts and tomatoes are pressure cooked and then ground to form the base of this mouth watering gravy. Inspired by the... - 0
Spicy Prawn & Capsicum Curry
An authentic spicy prawn curry with a smooth flavour of capsicum.....Amazing spiced up curry basically a kerala cum Goan recipe combi... Yum Yum Yummy recipe that any foody lover will relish it - 42.4612
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 39.9065
IN A PAN PUT 2TSP OIL,THEN ADD CHOPPEN ONION,GREENCHILLIES,FRY TILL BROWN,THEN ADD GINGERPASTE AND GARLIC PASTE,TOMATO FRY TILL IT BECOME SOFT,THEN ADD PRAWNS,CHICKEN MASALA,GARAM MASALA,HALDI,LITTLE WATER,SALT MIX IT AND ALLOW TO COOK.WHEN IT IS COOK ADD... - 20.9018
Chingri Malai Curry
1. Blend ginger and garlic until fine. Set aside.
2. In blender, blend onion with 1/3 cup of oil, and place it in separate bowl.
3. Sprinkle ½ teaspoon each of salt and turmeric on shrimp. Mix well.
4. Place a non-stick pan on flame,... - 90.1291
1) Thaw the green peas and frozen shrimp for 2 minutes.
2) Take a baking dish and grease with salad oil.
3) Add ginger along with the thawed shrimp to it.
4) Cook for a minute.
5) Add the chopped leeks, green peas, sliced mushrooms and celery along... - 45.951
Shrimp Balado or Udang Balado, is an authentic Javanese dish. Majorly consisting of red chilies, makes it a fiery dish but a very honest dish, something you would love to have almost everyday. This dish has no pseudo beauty and extravagance attached to it... - 49.7786
Best Shrimp And Vermicelli
1) In a large bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, nuts, salt, chili peppers, saffron, lemon rind, and anchovy paste.
2) In a skillet, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 3 minutes, stirring very... - 48.1594
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 108.794
Thai Style Shrimp
"A dish made in half an hour! Plump shrimp are sauteed quickly and then simmered in coconut milk infused with garlic and ginger. Serve with white rice and steamed broccoli for a luscious quick dinner." - 40.0721
Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add onion, lemon grass and lime leaves and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until onion is golden.
2. Add curry paste and shrimp paste (if using) and stir-fry for 3 minutes longer or until fragrant. Stir in coconut milk, fish... - 38.386
Sun Dried Tomato Spiced Shrimp
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a sieve over a bowl, reserving oil.
Place 1 tablespoon reserved oil in a food processor.
Coarsely chop 1 cup tomatoes; add to food processor.
Place remaining oil and sun-dried tomatoes in sun-dried tomato jar; reserve for... - 39.1734
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 108.975
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.6639
Puree the shrimp in a blender or food processor.
Beat in the butter.
Season with the lemon juice, curry and salt.
Fill the puffs and serve.
(You can reserve some whole shrimp to decorate each puff, if you wish.) - 25.7006
Shrimp Soup With Fish Dumplings
Heat oil in large Dutch oven or saucepan.
Add onion, carrots, celery, and parsley; sitrring constantly, cook until slightly browned.
Gradually add beef broth; cover.
Simmer over low heat 20 minutes.
Add Fish Stock, tomato paste, mushrooms, tomatoes, curry... - 43.7651
1. To prepare in a mortar, pound nuts to a coarse paste. Mince chiles, onion, and garlic and add to mortar with shrimp paste and sugar. Pound mixture to a coarse paste. To prepare in a food processor, combine macadamia nuts, chiles, onion, garlic, shrimp... - 29.3305
Indonesian Crab Curry
1. In a stockpot combine cayenne, ginger, pepper, garlic, shallots, cilantro, lime zest, salt, shrimp paste, coconut, and milk. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce, honey, and crabmeat. Heat through. - 33.8503
Thai Curry With Chicken
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, and add coconut milk, chicken stock, brown sugar, and red curry paste. Stir and bring it a boil.
2. Then, insert fish sauce and chicken to skillet. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 118.435
Green Duck Curry
To make the curry paste, put the spring onions (scallions), garlic, chillis, lime rind, coriander leaves and lemon grass or rind into a blender with a little of the thin coconut milk.
Blend to a very thick puree.
Transfer the puree to a bowl and stir in the... - 39.896
Asian Shrimp And Cabbage Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and fill a bowl with ice water. Add the shrimp to the boiling water and cook until pinkand curled,aboutlminute. Drain the shrimp and transfer them to the ice water to cool. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.9116
Fry onion in Planters Peanut Oil until transparent.
Add garlic, turmeric and fry a few additional minutes.
Add chili, mushrooms, tomato paste, tomatoes, ginger and salt.
Cover until everything is cooked. - 37.099
Indian Prawn Curry
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Add spices and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/3 cup water, tomato paste, and honey; cook 1 minute.... - 31.7516
Thai Red Curry With Chicken
In a pot, bring half the coconut milk to a slow boil stirring constantly.
Put in the red curry paste and chicken, stir well, and cook until done (about 5 minutes).
Add the remaining coconut milk, sugar and fish sauce and bring slowly to a boil.
Add salt to... - 41.6573
Curried Chicken Party Platter
In skillet or saucepan, melt butter and cook chicken strips until no longer pink; with slotted spoon, remove chicken and set aside.
In same skillet, cook shrimp, if using, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
Curry Sauce: In separate skillet, melt... - 45.7051
1. Wash and cut the meat in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.
2. In a large mortar, place the chili peppers, black pepper, caraway seeds, coriander, salt, cabbage, shallots, garlic, lemon rind, and basil. Use a pestle to pound the ingredients... - 44.4138
Cashew And Chilli Beef Curry
1. Place galangal or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chillies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan... - 37.3381
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.4407
Thai Green Curry With Chicken
Fry the Thai green curry paste in 2 tbsps of oil.
As the oil separates, add the fish sauce, coconut milk, basil leaves and the chicken meat.
Cook till the chicken is almost done.
Add the coconut milk, basil and kaffir lime leaves.
Taste and season with sugar... - 38.2492
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
Microwave Seafood Curry
Puree the onions and garlic in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole with the oil.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Add the carrot, apple, curry paste, sour cream (creme fraiche), crumbled thyme, bayleaf, tomato concentrate and sugar to the... - 44.8639
Thai Mushroom And Tofu Curry
Thai curry serves as a great accompaniment to rice and makes a sumptuous meal. Watch this excellent video and make this flavorful Thai curry with a few stirs in your wok. The video is absolutely impressive and a must see! - 122.009
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 48.3158
Put the cumin, coriander and almonds in a blender with the onions, chillis, ginger, garlic and blachan.
Blend to a paste, adding enough water to prevent the blades from sticking.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the spice paste and fry... - 43.9362
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 43.8834
Curried Rice Salad
Put the mayonnaise, cream, curry paste or powder, seasoning, lemon juice and garlic into a large salad bowl and stir well.
Add the remaining ingredients and toss the salad to coat the ingredients with the dressing.
Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before... - 34.8014
Shrimp Stuffed Green Peppers
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut a one quarter inch slice from the stem end of each pepper and remove the seeds.
Place the peppers in a saucepan, add two quarts of the boiling water, cover and steam five minutes.
Remove the peppers from the pan and drain... - 40.1855
Chutnied Shrimp Dip
1)Thaw frozen shrimp.
2)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3)In a shallow baking pan, arrange the almonds and coconut. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until light brown in color.
4)In a medium bowl, mix together sour cream, cream cheese and curry... - 44.3672
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack age directions.
Drain and return to the pot.Warm the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scal lions, pepper, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 37.8318
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and return to the pot.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scallions, peppers, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 47.749
Method Make the sauce a few hours ahead of serving,, so the flavor can mellow.
This sauce is also good with fried or broiled fish.
For sauce: fry onions in the oil until starting to brown.
Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in the... - 26.8284
Green Lasagne With Shrimp
In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute the onions until soft.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, until you have a thick paste.
Gradually add the cream and cook, stirring, until you have a smooth, thickened sauce.
Add salt, pepper, and curry... - 42.5196
Shrimp Mutter Korma
De-tail & clean shrimp well (Frozen cooked shrimp is a good substitute).
Grind & puree tomatoes, cilantro & yogurt together.
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon... - 39.6213
Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea
The Kaeng Khiao Wan Nuea is beef dice cooked with Thai green curry. The subtle flavors and tastes that are so typical of Thai cuisine are evident in this yummy and highly nutritious delight. Discover the rich tastes straight from Thailand. - 39.2773
TheKhao Phad is a lovely meat dish that is both filling and yummy. I served this for an informal get together for dinner and everyone loved it. Try the Khao Phad at home and you will understand why! - 47.9282
Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
Add the prawns and toss well to ensure they are well coated with the marinade.
Set aside for two hours.
Heat the oil in a kadai and deep-fry the prawns a few at a time, till they turn pink and curl... - 36.3684
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
Stir Fried Duck With Greens
1. Slice meat from duck, leaving the skin on, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Reserve as many of the cavity juices as possible.
2. Heat oil in a wok over a medium heat, add curry paste, shrimp paste, lemon grass and chillies and stir-fry for 3 minutes or... - 33.9138
This is my favourite pork dish, robust in flavour and the meat melts in the mouth. My mother usually cooks a large pot of this in the hope that it could be eaten over a few days, as the repeated reheating improves the flavour. In our house, it rarely lasts... - 40.0247