- » Curry Paste Beef
Curry Paste Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curry paste beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curry paste beef recipes.
Curry Paste East Indian
On a stone, grind turmeric first, adding enough water to make a stiff, paste.
Add all other ingredients by degrees, grinding very finely.
Omit onion, garlic and red pepper if it is to be kept overnight. - 31.8613
Spicy Panang Beef Curry
Here’s a Thai style beef curry that is easy to make and would be a perfect treat! You can recreate Thai dishes at home kitchen without frequenting any restaurant and make this wonderful dish that you would remember for long. You’ll enjoy this dish with... - 81.3982
Beef Fillet Curry With Couscous
Rub 1 tablespoon of the curry paste over beef.
Cook beef in large heated oiled nonstick pan, uncovered, until browned all over and cooked as desired.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add remaining paste and onion to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion... - 38.6315
Beef And Orange Curry
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Gently fry the shallots, garlic and the cubes of beef for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is evenly browned all over.
2. Blend together the curry paste and stock. Add the mixture to the beef and stir to... - 38.511
Hearty Beef Curry
Beef Curry has a Superior taste. The beef and green apple gives the Beef Curry Inspirational taste. Must catch it - 43.5698
Ground Beef Curry Balls
Using a large frying pan, saute onion in oil over medium heat until golden; push to the sides of the pan.
Quickly shape meat into bite-sized balls and drop into the pan; brown on all sides.
Add curry powder and saute 1 minute.
Blend 2 tablespoons of the broth... - 39.8999
Muslin Beef Curry
1. In a large saucepan mix together curry paste, shrimp paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, beef, peanuts, cinnamon and cardamom to combine and bring to simmering over a medium heat.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, uncovered, for 40 minutes until... - 39.9065
How To Make A Red Masala Paste
My mommy's not so secret recipe, a blend of red chillies, cumin, pepper, turmeric, ginger and garlic simply ground together with salt and oil. A great staple to keep on hand to marinate fish or meat or use as the base of a delicious curry. - 0
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.3014
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6648
Beef Massaman Curry
Massaman Curry.... It's origins lie in India but the Thais have made this their own unique Thai style, masaman curry. You'll find in this version of Beef Massaman Curry, a delightful abundance of flavours all in harmony to produce a non spicy family dining... - 40.8489
Curry Flavored Beef Casserole
1. Trim excess fat from beef and cut into 1 1/4" (3.25 cm) cubes. Cut onion into 1" (2.5 cm) squares and potato into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat. Brown beef for 1 1/2 minutes and remove beef. Add remaining 1 tablespoon... - 33.009
Quick Beef Curry
1. Cut the meat into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and roll in some seasoned flour and set aside.
2. Brown the onions in about 1 tablespoon oil until brown, add the floured beef and brown on all sides. Add the can of curry paste and the chopped potato. Cover and... - 28.6985
Beef And Green Bell Pepper Curry
If 15 minutes is all that you have to cook for unexpected guests, trust Beef and green bell pepper curry recipe to come to your rescue. Easy to cook, this dish is too good to taste. Your guests are definitely going to be pleased. - 117.197
Oriental Curried Beef
1. In a pan melt the fat and fry onion and garlic for 5 minutes until soft.
2. Add the apples and fry for a further 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the curry powder, mustard, curry paste and tomato puree (paste) and add the beef.
4. Fry until evenly browned,... - 45.4408
Red Beef Curry
1. Place coconut cream in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat, then boil until oil separates from coconut cream and it reduces and thickens slightly. Stir in curry paste and boil for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add beef, eggplant... - 36.6078
Coconut Beef Curry
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat and stir fry curry paste and stir-fry for 3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Adding beef to pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes longer or until beef is brown.
3. Into the pan stir coconut milk bring to the boil and... - 40.1546
Thai-style Curry Beef & Pasta
This sweet, spicy, thai-inspired beef curry is a delicious way to discover the benefits of Dreamfields pasta, rich with flavorful beef, lots of vegetables, coconut milk, and curry paste. It's Dreamfields spaghetti with an Asian twist. - 127.441
Curry Beef Wrapped In Lettuce
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, until edges begin to brown about 5 minutes.
Mix in curry powder and cook, stirring, for about 1 minute.
Then add tomato paste and sugar; stir until mixture is bubbly about 1... - 42.5984
Beef Stew With Curry
Beef Stew has a spicy twist and makes an apt addition to your party menu. This dish is something I am known for and is pretty easy to prepare too. I often serve this Beef Stew with Curry with hot rice - why donâ€™t you give it a try? - 45.8494
1) Mix all the spices together and make a paste with the vinegar.
2) Take a pan, heat oil, and fry onion and garlic until tender.
3) Mix in the paste of the spices and fry for 2 minutes.
4) Add the beef pieces and cook until the beef... - 45.5981
Sri Lanka Ground Beef Curry
Cook and stir beef, onions, potatoes and green pepper in oil in 1/2-inch skillet over medium heat until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except rice and chutney.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered until vegetables are tender and... - 35.7344
Grind the chillies, garlic and ginger in vinegar.
Mix together the ground paste, all the spices and beef.
Cover with hot water and cook till the beef is soft.
Remove from the gravy and fry in little oil to a golden colour.
Cut into pieces.
Heat 4 tblsps, oil... - 46.7493
Fry the onions in the heated oil in the uncovered pressure cooker, until soft and transparent.
Mix together the curry spices and blend to a paste with the vinegar and lemon juice.
Stir the mixture into the onions and leave to cook for about 5 minutes,... - 48.0436
Bengali Beef Curry
1) Take the beef and carve into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
2) Remove the peel of the garlic.
3) Reduce half the jalapeno into mince form and cut the other half into rings.
4) With the help of a mortar, mash the garlic with the minced jalapeno, 1... - 43.8812
Cashew And Chilli Beef Curry
1. Place galangal or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chillies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan... - 37.3381
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.4407
Beef Kofta Curry
1)In a food processor grind the beef, onion, coriander leaves, chilies, ginger and garlic paste, cumin powder to a thick paste and set aside in a bowl.
2)In the same food processor grind the tomatoes and onions for the paste and set aside in a... - 0
Easy Curried Beef
Cut the meat into 1-in cubes.
Melt the fat in a stewpan; fry the meat lightly on both sides, then remove and keep hot.
Peel and chop the onion; peel, core and slice the apple.
Fry them in the fat until golden brown.
Add the curry powder and flour and fry... - 43.0992
Curry Of Cold Beef
Trim the meat and cut into small, neat pieces.
Heat the fat and fry the finely-chopped onion and apple for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the curry powder and flour and cook for at least 5 min.
Add the stock or coconut infusion, curry paste and... - 36.5157
Curry Beef In Lettuce
1. In a large bowl, blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the vinegar. Peel, core, and finely chop pears; gently stir into vinegar mixture and set aside.
2. Crumble beef into a wide nonstick frying pan or wok; add mushrooms and raisins. Stir-fry over... - 34.7835
Red Curry Beef
The combination of sweet squash and corn with the spicy red curry paste makes this dish a winner. Add the freshness of cucumber and you are all set. This is easy to make but you will need red curry paste. You will find it in Asian grocery stores or in the... - 122.814
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Ginger Beef Curry
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onions, ginger, garlic, cinnamon stick, turmeric, and paprika.
Coat beef strips with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with cumin, coriander, cardamom, cloves, red pepper, and nutmeg.
In a small bowl,... - 42.0444
Panang Curry With Chicken Or Beef - Thai Style Home Cooking
Curries are interesting ways of cooking food across Asia and here is a Thai recipe to make one. Check out the chef in the video showing how to cook Panang Curry with Chicken, a traditional Thai delicacy using a curry paste called Panang curry paste. Thailand... - 77.6465
Slow Cooked Beef Curry
1. Lightly coat beef with flour and set it aside.
2. Place a pan on flame and heat vegetable oil in it. Drop beef and cook until nice and browned. Remove beef from pan.
3. In the same pan, add more oil and cook onion until slightly... - 0
Spicy Beef Curry With Bishop Seeds
If you are a beef addict, here is a special beef recipe for you. Chef Belucci shows how to make delicious beef curry using bishop weeds. These tiny weeds also called ajwain, aid in digestion and also enhance the flavor of the dish. - 111.232
Beef Coconut Curry
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, lemon rind, coriander, and salt. You may also chop them to a paste.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, lightly brown the coconut.
4) To this, add the pounded... - 48.0643
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.441
Keema Or Curried Ground Beef
1. In a large pot, fry onions and chilies over a medium-high heat.
2. Add all the dried spices and continue to fry for another few minutes.
3. Add ginger-onion-garlic paste, fry for a few more minutes until all spices and aromatics become a spicy... - 95.3971
Curried Beef Rib Roast
1. Prepare spit roast or the oven to roast the beef.
2. In a small bowl, combine all the spices with 1 tablespoon water to make a paste. Keep aside until required.
3. In a saucepan, combine 3/4 cup water, rice, sherry, and bouillon.
4.... - 42.477
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Braised Curried Short Ribs
Would you like to prepare Braised Curried Shortribs at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in... - 50.2176
Vindaloo Style Beef Curry
Vindaloo is an internationally popular Indian dish which can be found in the menu of every Indian restaurant situated outside the country. Restaurant menus are hard to replicate but it would be easy now as the chef shows us her version of beef vindaloo.... - 90.5716
Ginger Beef Pot Roast
Rub meat with turmeric, ginger, and salt.
Brown on all sides in shortening in heavy kettle.
Put meat on rack in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 3 1/2 hours.
If desired, thicken liquid with a flour-and-water paste. - 40.2426
Meat Ball Curry
Soak crumbs in milk; saute the 1/2 cup chopped onions in butter until tender.
Combine soaked crumbs, onion, ground beef, eggs, salt, and pepper, and beat with an electric mixer until blended, smooth, and rather shiny.
Chill for 1 hour.
Form chilled meat... - 43.8473
Tripes A La Mode De Caen
By far, this is the finest Tripes a La Mode De Caen recipe I have ever tasted. Use the freshest of beef available to get a delicious Tripes a La Mode De Caen. I cant believe you still haven't attempted to prepare my Tripes a La Mode De Caen recipe. - 41.1959
Iced Curry Soup
1)In melted butter add chopped onion and cook till soft, but let it not brown.
2)Add curry paste and cornflour to the mixture stirring it constantly.
3)Add chicken cubes and water and let it boil adding seasoning into it.
4)Further put bay leaf and a... - 46.7448
How To Make Beef Rendang
Beef Rendang or Rendang Daging/Rendang Daging Padang or Rendang Daging Minang of which all are just minor variations of the same dish is one of the most popular and famous beef dishes in Malaysia and is also much prized in places like Indonesia and Singapore.... - 0
If you are looking for a prefect Thai Beef speciality that would be ideal for dinner or party, here it is. Enjoy Thai cooking with this video and stir in beef with vegetables to make the rich massaman. This can be made very quickly in your kitchen too. - 79.2836
How To Make Kheema - Beef, Lamb Or Mutton
Kheema simply translated means ground meat. There are so many different recipes for Kheema. In this recipe, the ground meat is flavored with onions, chilies, ginger, garlic, spices like turmeric, pepper, cumin, coriander and red chilli powders, ginger and... - 0
Combine cornflakes, meat, salt, pepper, thyme and chopped onion.
Roll by teaspoonfuls into small balls; brown in butter.
Mix consomme, flour and tomato paste; pour over meatballs.
Combine curry powder with hot water and add to meat mixture; simmer 45... - 32.9829
Curried Meatballs is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. It is the answer when you look for a tasty Main Dish. Tell me how you enjoyed my Curried Meatballs. Feedback helps to keep me going and experimenting more. - 50.5213
Meatballs And Chick Pea Curry
Here is a recipe that is traditional with a twist? This Meatballs and chick pea curry is a diversion from the traditional kofta curry, this recipe is sure to be devoured by your family and friends alike. Watch this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 115.357
Halloween Kids Curry
1. Mince the onions.
2. Roughly dice the potato and carrot.
3. Cut out 6 triangles from red bell pepper for teddy bear noses as shown in the video.
4. Cut and save 6 strips of green pepper for teddy bear mouths. Roughly dice the rest of the... - 99.0821
Curry Spiced Steak
To make the sauce, mix the flour with the soy and Worcestershire sauces to form a smooth paste.
Gradually stir in the stock, curry powder and cayenne.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onions and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the steak and fry for 2 to 3... - 34.1217
Heat onions, green pepper and the 1 tablespoon of oil in a deep 3 quart, heat-resistant, non metallic casserole on full power 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
While vegetables are heating, brown the chuck in the 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet on... - 45.9377
Sliced Beef A L'orange
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Mash garlic with salt; add cumin, cloves and pepper; mix to paste.
With sharp pointed knife, make deep cuts in top and sides of roast; into each cut, with spoon, insert some of garlic paste until all has... - 41.7843
Spicy Rib Eye Beef
1) Combine together cardamom and pepper. Pat mixture on roast.
2) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, paprika and garlic powder in it.
3) Pour mixture over roast and place in the refrigerator. Marinate... - 46.8446
Cooked Beef Stroganoff
Combine butter, garlic, onion, green pepper and mushrooms in 2-quart casserole dish.
MICRO WAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomato paste.
Sprinkle flour over contents of dish.
Blend until smooth.
Add beef, toss.
Add beef stock... - 48.0442
Beef Shanks With Gravy
Combine all ingredients except beef shanks, flour and water in crock pot; stir well.
Add beef shanks, pushing down to coat with tomato mixture.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Remove meat with slotted spoon.
Bone and cut meat into small... - 42.2233
Spicy Beef Korma
If you dig on kormas, try this Spicy beef korma in some restaurant. This is a traditional recipe prepared on the occasion of Bakri-eid, a Muslim festival. It is a common and popular dish. This video gives a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish at home. - 109.775
Vegetable Beef Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart flameproof casserole dish and spread one tomato slice over the bottom.
3) Top with 1/2 the squash slices and sprinkle 1/2 the quantity of onion.
4) Sprinkle rice evenly and add the remaining... - 48.1973
Beef Stroganoff With Mushrooms
Beef stroganoff with mushrooms is a healthy and quick main dish, its spiced up with smoked paprika offering a beautiful earthy taste. This dish is definitely recommended for a complete hearty homemade meal. Watch how chef Michelle makes the dish effortlessly... - 125.099
Beef Brisket With Mushroom Gravy
In large heavy kettle brown beef in its own fat.
Pour off fat.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 hour.
Put meat in shallow pan to cool.
Cut into attractive serving slices.
Return to kettle and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 2... - 42.0132
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Add beef and deep-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove beef from oil and drain on absorbent kitchen paper.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a medium heat,... - 36.0673
1. Cut the beef into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes and brown in hot oil on all sides. Lift out and set aside.
2. Saute the onions and garlic in the pan until soft, add tomatoes, tomato paste, wine, bay leaf, cloves, sugar, salt and pepper, return the beef to the... - 34.7357
1) In a skillet, sear the beef in the shortening until brown.
2) Stir in the onions, garlic and mushrooms and then saute until the onion is golden brown.
3) In a slow cooker, add the sauted beef mixture with rest of the ingredients, except noodles or... - 44.4105
Korean Food: Beef Deopbap (소고기 덮밥)
1. On a chopping board, cut the beef into thin slices. Keep aside.
2. In a blender, add all the beef ingredients and blend into a fine paste.
3. Add this paste to the beef slices in a bowl, mix well and cover the bowl with cling film and... - 118.413
Old Fashioned Beef Burgundy
Brown onions with bacon and butter in a Dutch oven; remove onions and bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add meat to pan and brown well on all sides.
If desired, pour brandy over beef and set aflame, tilting pan to keep flame going as long as... - 47.3365
1) Set the oven at 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the sugar, salt, flour and eggs.
3) Now, pour milk and 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
4) Mix the ingredients to a smooth paste.
5) Allow the batter to sit for a couple of hours or leave overnight... - 45.5755
Beef Birds With Olive Gravy
Beef Birds With Olive Gravy is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious steak recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Beef Birds With Olive Gravy dish. - 48.42
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 114.592
This malaysian curry is a flavorful and filling curry that can be serevd with cooked rice. Prepared with cubed blade steak and bacon along with veggies like celery and onions, the malaysian curry is flavored with beef stock, lemon juice, curry paste and... - 47.8044
Thai Red Pork Curry
Wondering how to make a Thai style pork curry? Here is an excellent recipe for Thai red pork curry. The chef here has nicely demonstrated a Thai style curry in an easy way using red curry paste and coconut milk. Surely you can easily prepare this recipe at... - 112.519
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 37.2828
Curried Basmati Rice
1) In a large saucepan, place the rice and pour in enough water to cover.
2) Thoroughly wash the rice by rubbing with both the hands for few times.
3) Rinse and drain on a colander. Repeat this procedure for twice and bring back to the saucepan... - 44.0669
Tripes A La Mode De Caen
1. Heat oven to slow (300° F.).
2. Wash the tripe carefully in several changes of cold water.
Drain and slice the tripe into pieces two inches square.
3. In two separate kettles, cover the tripe with cold water and the calves' feet with cold water.
... - 40.1689
To make filling, heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until transparent.
Add mince, masala paste, salt, chilli, stir until the meat is separated and cooked through.
Add peas, potato, water, cover, cook on low until potato is tender (approx 8... - 41.8259
Turn you minced meat into a delicious South Asian dish. In this video, chef is making an easy and delicious keema matar or stir fried minced meat with peas. She just stir fries beef in a skillet with few spices and peas. Just a few stirs and the dish is ready. - 104.468
1) Soak the kidney beans overnight before cooking them as per packet instructions. Draining the liquid and keep aside for later use.
2) In a blender, add in liver and 1/4 quartered onion and blend into a thick, smooth puree.
3) In a... - 45.6429
This Greek Stifado recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this Greek Stifado . Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment... - 39.861
Steak N Gravy
Cut beef into bite-size pieces; brown in oil in a skillet.
Transfer to a slow cooker.
Cover with water; add tomato sauce and seasonings.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours, or until meat is tender.
In a small bowl, combine flour and... - 39.4093
1) Mix well the ground beef, onion rings, bread crumbs, salt, ground nutmeg, paprika, pepper and egg.
2) Make 1 inch balls out of this mixture.
3) In a 3-quart Dutch oven, sauté the balls in butter until they turn brown.
4) Drain the... - 46.7839
Thai Curry With Chicken
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, and add coconut milk, chicken stock, brown sugar, and red curry paste. Stir and bring it a boil.
2. Then, insert fish sauce and chicken to skillet. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3.... - 118.435
Grandma's Curry Sauce
1) Peel and chop the onion,
2) Peel, core and finely dice the apple.
3) Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onion and apple and fry gently for about 5 minutes to soften.
4) Add the curry powder, and cook for a few minutes to draw out... - 42.7526
Thai Beef On Lettuce Leaves
1 Combine the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, ginger, and curry paste in a small bowl; mix well to dissolve the sugar.
2 Combine the roast beef, carrot, bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, and cilantro in a large bowl. Add the lime juice mixture and toss well to... - 26.6348
Saute onion in butter; stir in flour.
Slowly add consomme and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Mix curry with a little cream, stirring to a paste.
Add curry to sauce and stir in remaining cream; simmer 10 minutes.
Add salt... - 38.0897
Spicy Beef Satay
1 Combine steak with soy sauce and sesame oil. Marinate 15 minutes.
2 Thread three to four slices on each satay stick. Leave 3/4 inch (2 cm) at the pointed end of stick without meat. A thin strip of foil can be wound around the blunt end of each stick to... - 24.2211
Cassoulet is an amazingly delicious recipe that I am sure you would love to serve to your friends and family. Try this Cassoulet dish and let me know if you liked it! - 45.6397
Meat Ball Stroganoff
1. Mix thoroughly ground beef, beaten eggs, onion, dry breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper and shape into balls the size of a walnut.
2. Brown the meat balls in the oil in a frying pan. Set aside and drain off all but 2 tablespoons of the oil and saute... - 37.772
Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add curry paste and stir and mash into the oil over medium-low heat to warm the paste.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Stir in the fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Taste for seasoning and stir in the cilantro just before... - 29.4325
Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth... - 39.027
Put the cumin, coriander and almonds in a blender with the onions, chillis, ginger, garlic and blachan.
Blend to a paste, adding enough water to prevent the blades from sticking.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the spice paste and fry... - 43.9362
Red Masala Lamb Curry
Using Red Masala paste I've made a delicious Red Masala Lamb curry. You can also use mutton or beef. - 0
Curried Chicken Party Platter
In skillet or saucepan, melt butter and cook chicken strips until no longer pink; with slotted spoon, remove chicken and set aside.
In same skillet, cook shrimp, if using, for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
Curry Sauce: In separate skillet, melt... - 45.7051
Fast Lamb Curry
1. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a medium heat, add curry paste and cumin and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add lamb and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until lamb changes colour and is tender. Remove lamb mixture from pan and set aside.
2. Add red pepper... - 35.0849
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0