- » Curry Fish Fillet
Curry Fish Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curry fish fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curry fish fillet recipes.
Pompano & Tomato Tagine
This wonderful herby fish and tomato stew tastes as good as it looks and will transport you to the Middle East. Don't worry if you don't have a tagine – you can make this dish in a casserole as well. It is a flavorful and healthy fish dish that is elegant... - 114.369
You May Also Like!
Curried Fish Fillets
Slice each fish block in half horizontally.
Cut each rectangle in half crosswise.
Place in greased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan.
Season with salt and paprika.
Cook celery and onion in hot oil till crisp-tender.
Combine with bread, 1/2... - 41.4802
Savory Fish Fillets
Place fillets in (10 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Pour dressing over, and turn to coat fillets.
Cover and marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
Arrange fish with thickest portions to out side of dish.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES... - 32.3116
Sunburst Fish Fillets
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Pour vermouth over fillets.
Sprinkle with tarragon.
Top with orange slices.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily... - 34.4463
Saucy Fish Fillets With Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Thaw and blot the fish well
3. Bake the fish in the hot oven for 15 minutes
4. Pour the soup over the fish and push the soup till it completely surrounds the fish
5. Cover with a dash of pepper, 1/2 cup... - 32.3187
Fish Fillets With Curry Sauce
1. Arrange fish with thickest parts to outside edge in baking dish, 12 X 7 1/2 X 2 inches. Drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with salt and paprika. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; rotate baking dish 1/2 turn. Microwave until fish flakes... - 31.1669
Lime Buttered Fish Fillets
1. Microwave the fish to thaw it and put it on the paper towels.
2. Take a 1-cup glass measuring cup and add butter and lime juice into it.
3. Microwave it at High for about 1 ½ - 2 minutes until the butter softens. Heat it uncovered during the... - 34.4964
Fruited Fish Fillets
GETTING READY 1) Allow frozen fish to stand for 15 minutes at room temperature and then cut it into 8 portions. MAKING 2) On the rack of unheated broiler pan, place the fish and... - 29.0125
Fish Fillets Baked In Sour Cream
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip in the sour cream, ginger, mustard, herbs and the bottled Beau Monde seasonings
4. Place the fillets into the oval of the preheated plank
5. Spoon the... - 42.0905
Fish Fillets With Smoked Haddock Merluche Fumee
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Combine butter, flour, fish stock or milk to make a thick binding sauce or panada.
3.Add the sauce to cooked haddock and adjust the seasonings.
4.Let the mixture cool.
5.Cut the fillets and make ... - 46.3136