- » Curry Dressing
Curry Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curry dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curry dressing recipes.
Spicy Roasted Beet Salad
Beets are loaded with healthy nutrients but many people don't like the taste. Our chefs shows how to jazz up your roasted beets and make them work for you. The dish is free of animal products and hence highly recommended for vegan friends as well. Its a make... - 122.277
Secret Curry Dressing
For Secret Basic dressing
1) Mix together the vinegar, garlic powder, dry mustard and fructose and stir until the dry ingredients are thoroughly dissolved.
2) Combine the water, pepper and lemon juice and stir to mix well.
3) Slowly stir in the oil.
4)... - 45.2251
Carrot And Zucchini Slices With Curry Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until finely minced.
2) In a food processor bowl with a thin or medium slicing disc, process the zucchini and carrots until sliced.
3) In a glass or ceramic mixing bowl, remove... - 44.1258
1. In a screw-top jar, mix all the ingredients together.
2. Shake the mixture well.
5. Add over a salad and serve. - 39.3869
Hawaiian Salad With Curry Dressing
Peel, pit, and cut avocados into chunks.
Cut bananas in 1-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Mix avocado and bananas with lemon juice.
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges; add sections with pineapple to avocado mixture.
Sprinkle with ginger and cover and... - 37.4599
1. in a bowl mix olive oil, wine vinegar, crushed garlic, curry powder and white pepper. Mix the ingredients properly.
2. Store this bowl in refrigerator and take out only at the time of use.
3. Serve the salad chilled. - 34.4054
Chicken Pasta Salad In Creamy Curry Dressing
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the pasta for 10 minutes, or until it is tender, refresh it in a colander under cold water, and drain it well.
In a large bowl combine the pasta, the chicken, the tomatoes, the scallions, and the basil.
Make the... - 33.6592
Parmesan Curry Dressing
Parmesan curry dressing is a cheesy and creamy salad dressing. Made with a yogurt and buttermilk base, the parmesan curry dressing is spiced with onion and curry powder. Seasoned with a hint of parmesan cheese to taste, this cheesy creamy salad dressing is... - 33.0926
Curry Dressing With Mayonnaise
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over low heat until hot.
Add chopped onion, and saute 2 minutes.
Add water,- cook 3 minutes or until onion is transparent.
Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Set aside and cool... - 32.4432
Chicken In Cantaloupe With Curry Dressing
Cut each cantaloupe in half; scoop out and discard seeds.
Remove melon fruit with a melon ball cutter leaving about 1/4 inch of the fruit next to the rind.
Set melon balls and hollow shells aside to drain.
Mix together chicken, celery, onion, and... - 32.1082
Endive Salad With Curry Dressing
Combine vinegar, oil, Worcestershire, mustard, curry, salt, cardamom, and cayenne.
Arrange 3 or 4 butter lettuce leaves on each of 6 individual salad plates.
Separate endive into leaves and arrange decoratively on lettuce, dividing equally among plates.
Top... - 31.698
Curry Salad Dressing
Curry Salad Dressing makes a spicy pick for the evening get-togethers. The recipe for Curry Salad Dressing is rich with the flavor of curry powder. Try this Curry Salad Dressing with seafood or fruit salads. - 30.5113
1) In small bowl, place together mayonnaise or dressing, cream, lemon juice and curry powder.
2) Mix until all the ingredient are well incorporated.
3) Cove and refrigerate, for several hours, or until needed.
4) Transfer the Curry Dressing... - 30.297
Soften cream cheese.
Blend in artichoke marinade, beating until smooth.
Stir in mayonnaise, onion powder, basil, salt and curry powder.
Add pimiento and blend - 28.9036
Artichoke Chefs Salad With Curry Dressing
Drain artichoke hearts reserving marinade for dressing.
Line chilled salad bowl with outer lettuce leaves.
Shred remainder of lettuce and mound in bowl.
Core and cut apple and pear into slices; arrange on lettuce with ham, cheese and artichoke hearts.
Serve... - 28.5736
Cook and stir curry powder and paprika in 1 tablespoon oil until deep brown.
Shake curry powder mixture and the remaining ingredients in tightly covered container. - 27.7909
1.In a saucepan, warm oil and add garlic and curry powder; mix well.
2. Add vinegar to the mixture and blend well.
3. Use as an excellent dip for fried foods. - 23.8598
Parmesan Curry Dressing
Place all ingredients in blender container or food processor; process until blended. - 23.0247
Curry Dressing Recipes By Category