- » Curry Dip Fresh Vegetable
Curry Dip Fresh Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curry dip fresh vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curry dip fresh vegetable recipes.
Curry Vegetable Dip
You will find the Curry Vegetable Dip a rare treat! Freeze the Curry Vegetable Dip with a little effort, enjoy with fresh raw vegetables and let us know what you feel about it. - 29.0895
Curry dip - its spicy and its not! Makes a juicy blend with fresh vegetables, this curry dip is a piece of cake when it come to preparation part. You can also try this yummy curry dip as a topping for baked potatoes. - 39.1915
This is a very interesting recipe for Curry Dip. Served along with an Appetizer, is always relished. Don't rack your brains on what dip to serve or your next party!! - 43.7434
Nancy Curry Dip
1. ln an 8-inch skillet, heat the curry powder over moderate heat, stirring, for about 30 seconds or just until fragrant; stir in the next five ingredients. Spoon into a small serving bowl, cover,
and chill for at least 1 hour (will keep for up to 2 days).... - 29.9985
Creamy Curry Dip
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Serve with fresh vegetables. - 25.8283
Curried Artichoke Dip
Place first 4 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
Add artichokes, parsley, and green onions; pulse 10 times or until coarsely chopped. - 26.8161
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 24.6948
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 29.6038
Vegetable Dip has a fine taste. Vegetable Dip gets its desired taste from cream, mayonnaise flavored with lemon juice. Vegetable Dip is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 31.811
Zippy Curry Dip
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with vegetables or chips. - 33.9674
Easy Curry Dip
1. Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapeno, and red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add curry powder, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne, and salt. Cook a minute more, until... - 31.3715
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 39.8007
Mix first 5 ingredients together.
Serve with assorted vegetables, mushrooms, broccoli, pepper rings, cauliflower, etc.
Makes approximately 1 cup (250 ml_). - 28.1048
Lamb Meatballs With Curry Dip
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 60 ( 1 1/4-inch) meatballs.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Arrange meatballs on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 o 10 minutes or until browned, turning... - 37.8954
1. In a large pan, drain the lentils and rinse them under running water
2. Put the lentils in a large pan with the spices, salt and pepper and cover with water
3. Bring this mixture to the boil, cover and simmer for one hour till the lentils are soft... - 41.6871
Curried Cheese Dip
Curried Cheese Dip is an irresistible mouth watering appetizer recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Curried Cheese Dip; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 29.9222
Madras Curry Dip
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder and garlic.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl. - 25.0221
Spicy Vegetable Dip
Place raisins in small bowl and cover with hot tap water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in blender container, combine cottage cheese, vinegar, onion, chili powder, curry, salt and pepper.
Add drained, soaked raisins.
Cover and blend at high speed until... - 36.0669
Cut onions into 1-inch pieces.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add green onions.
Top with cover; process until chopped.
Remove cover; add cottage cheese and yogurt.
Top with cover; process 1 minute or until smooth.
Remove top; add spinach, lime... - 39.3814
Place egg, vinegar, salt, curry powder, mustard and pepper in container of a food processor or electric blender.
Process until blended.
Slowly add oil, a few drops at a time, then faster until mixture is thick and smooth. - 26.9906
Five-in-one Cream Cheese Dip
This Five In One Cream Cheese Dip is an extra special treat to brighten up the main course. Here's is a simple recipe for this Cheese Dips and do try it! - 35.9521
To make curry heat oil in pan, saute onion until transparent, add ginger, garlic, saute until golden brown.
Add masala paste, fennel, cook for 1 minute, add tomato, crushed almonds, water, stir well.
Set aside to cool.
Transfer to blender, blend to smooth... - 48.2707
1 For the Kofta, In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water till tender.
2 Let cool.
3 Carefully peel and grate them.
4 Add in all the ground kofta ingredients and mix well.
5 For the Filling, In a bowl mash the paneer.
6 Add in yellow... - 47.3561
Tangy Pudina Chutney
Pudina chutney is probably one of the most popular accompaniment to Indian snacks and starters and is substitute for tomato sauce. Watch the video to learn how to make South Indian Style spicy pudina chutney made with roasted dal and spices and fresh... - 83.0573
Hot Chicken Dip
1.In a container, mix mayonnaise with onion, garkic salt, curry powder, horseradish and vinegar.
2.Put the mixture in refrigerator for 3 hours.
3.Serve cold with fresh vegetables. - 34.7989
1) Mix together all the ingredients and chill for several hours before serving.
2)This dip goes well with crisp, fresh vegetables as well as apple slices. - 27.2618
Dock Dip In Cabbage
Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, chives, onion, vinegar, curry, salt, and thyme, stir well.
Chill 4 hours.
Trim core end of medium-size cabbage to form a flat base.
Cut a crosswise slice from top, making it wide enough to remove about a fourth of the head,... - 34.1601
Chicken Satay With Peanut Dipping Sauce
1) Preheat broiler or grill.
2) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 sections and make 2 vertical slices through each one.
3) To prepare Peanut Dipping Sauce, in a saute pan saute onions and garlic in the sesame oil over medium heat.
4) Stir... - 45.691
Golden Madras Dip
1. In a large skillet, warm the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the green pepper, onion and apple and cook until slightly soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the curry powder, cumin seeds and ginger. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 35.4892
Hot Satay Dip
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 36.6156
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
Goan Prawn Curry
Goan prawn curry is a delicious prawn curry that is sure to delight every seafood lover. Prepared with indian spices and cooked with coconut milk and cream for a hint of mild flavor, the goan prawn curry is very savory and can be served with rice. - 46.9395
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6648
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.3014
Curried Zucchini Puree
1) In a large saucepan, mix the water and fructose.
2) Bring to a boil, thus dissolving the fructose.
3) To this, add the zucchini and onion.
4) Simmer, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes, or until just tender.
5) In a blender, add the... - 43.7856
Split Pea Soup With A Touch Of Curry
In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the carrots and celery and sauté them while you chop and add the potatoes. Continue cooking the vegetables for about 5 more minutes.
Add the... - 37.4076
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
Wrap the yogurt in cheesecloth and hang for a few hours to drain off the excess water. In a bowl mix ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp. black pepper, 1 tbsp. refined flour, 1 tbsp. corn flour, ½ cup water to make a paste (add a little more water if you feel it is... - 32.1987
1. Heat one-quarter cup of the olive oil in a heavy skillet, add the garlic and onions and saute until the onion is transparent. Add the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, thirty minutes.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350°... - 39.3202
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
1.Take the fresh livers and chop them into cubes of an inch and place them in a bowl.
2.Cut the onion in length into 4 pieces after peeling and put the pieces in the bowl.
3.Put seasoning and mashed garlic in the bowl and mix it well.
4.Put some... - 40.6391
Salmon Fingers With Mash
Put the potatoes in a large pan with salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Drain and allow to steam in a colander for a couple of minutes.
Warm the milk and butter in a pan.
Mash the potatoes until smooth, or put them... - 45.7938
Broccoli And Cashew Fritters
1. Sift flour, garam masala, cumin, ground coriander and curry, baking and chili powders together into a bowl. Stir in water and oil and mix to make a smooth batter. Add cashews, spring onions and fresh coriander and mix to combine.
2.Heat oil in a large... - 38.5392
1.In a bowl, put breads.
2.Whisk 2 eggs and add to bread.
3.Allow the bread to soften by leaving it for sometime.
4.In a bowl, combine, beef, lemon rind, parsly and nutmeg.
6.Mince the breads and put it in the prepared meat... - 47.503
Heat large heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add bacon bits and fry until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add oil and garlic to pan and heat gently.
Combine 3 tbsp. flour, paprika, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a flat dish.
Brush steak... - 44.9102
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 46.3335
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in pan, add curry paste, frozen vegetables, cover, cook on low until vegetables are tender (approx), let it cool.
Combine rest of the ingredients with cooked vegetables, adjust salt to taste.
Shape into 10 patties.
Dip in egg and coat with... - 41.5295
Indian Vada Pav
This Indian vada pav is as popular in India as a hamburger in the USA. But the best thing about this recipe is that it is way too easy to make than a burger and it is delightfully delicious. Watch the video and give it a try and it will warm your belly and... - 128.12
1. In a bowl put the concentrated milk, sugar, salt and oil and then add the lemon juice whisking quickly until it forms a thick sauce.
2. Keep it in the fridge and use it when required as a dressing, as spreads or as a dip with salads,... - 31.8226
1. Place mince, parsley and curry powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Divide mixture into four equal portions. Place each portion on a piece of plastic food wrap and press into a 12 cm/5 in circle.
2. Combine milk and egg in a shallow dish. Dip hard-boiled... - 33.5916
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 46.4252
Fried Chicken , The African Way
This Fried chicken recipe is extremely easy to make and full of flavor. The chicken is first boiled for few minutes with its seasoning and then deep fried. - 0
Goan Spiced Aubergine
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas mark 3.
2) In a bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
3) Gradually add about 175ml water and whisk to make a thin batter.
4) Season to taste and adjust the seasoning and spices.
5) In... - 45.0077
Spicy Vegetarian Croquettes
In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, diced carrot, peas, sweetcorn, chopped chillies, fresh coriander, mango powder and salt together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan until hot.
Lower the heat to medium and add the curry leaves, onion seeds... - 47.325
Hot Sausages With Mustard Mayonnaise
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) Separate sausages. In case of using chipolatas twist them in half to make small.
3) In a roasting tin add sausages with dripping or lard. Keep aside.
4) To prepare mustard... - 45.4937
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 111.453
Shanghai Chicken Nuggets
In a medium-size bowl, combine chicken, hoisin sauce, wine, soy sauce and gingerroot.
Marinate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
Prepare Sesame Seed Batter.
In a wok or shallow heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns... - 42.8391
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.5418
Walnut Crust Chicken Breasts With Rhubarb Onion Chutney
1. For the chutney, in a saucepan, add in all the ingriedients except the mint and allow it to boil over medium flame
2. Turn the heat down , stir constantly for half an hour until the onions an rhubarb become tender and the chutney is thick enough
3.... - 45.1077