- » Curry Dip
Curry Dip Recipes
Curry dip is a dip most often used as an accompaniment to raw vegetables and celery sticks. The curry dip makes the vegetables appetizing and savory. Curry powder is the main flavoring agent in the curry dip along ... More »
This is a very interesting recipe for Curry Dip. Served along with an Appetizer, is always relished. Don't rack your brains on what dip to serve or your next party!! - 43.4715
1. In a large pan, drain the lentils and rinse them under running water
2. Put the lentils in a large pan with the spices, salt and pepper and cover with water
3. Bring this mixture to the boil, cover and simmer for one hour till the lentils are soft... - 42.1152
1.Prepare cauliflower by washing it and then cutting it into small flowerets.
2.In a pan, heat salted water and let the cauliflower cook for 10 minutes after covering the pan.
3.Once done, strain and keep it aside.
4.In a bowl, mix water... - 40.9109
Curry dip - its spicy and its not! Makes a juicy blend with fresh vegetables, this curry dip is a piece of cake when it come to preparation part. You can also try this yummy curry dip as a topping for baked potatoes. - 39.9522
Lamb Meatballs With Curry Dip
Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 60 ( 1 1/4-inch) meatballs.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Arrange meatballs on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
Broil 8 o 10 minutes or until browned, turning... - 35.922
Zippy Curry Dip
In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with vegetables or chips. - 33.706
Zucchini Curry Dip
Shred enough tender young zucchini to make 1 1/2 cups.
Put into a strainer and press out excess moisture.
You should end up with 1 cup of pressed zucchini.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill several hours to mellow flavors.
Serve with chips... - 33.402
Cocktail Curry Dip
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until tender, stirring.
Blend in flour and when mixture bubbles, add ginger, apple, curry, salt, sugar, clove and cayenne.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
Cover and cook over low heat 30... - 33.3476
1.In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
3. Serve along with assorted vegetables.
4. Can accompany fish and chicken as a sauce. - 33.139
1. Cook onion, stirring often, in 1/2 cup of the water in a small saucepan 10 minutes, or until onion is soft.
2. Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in instant chicken broth, salt, ginger, applesauce, remaining 1/2 cup water and your favorite... - 32.8076
Curry Dip For Crudites
1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, spices, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Use a small wire whisk or a large fork to whisk the mixture vigorously until thoroughly blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Use this as... - 32.7118
Cocktail Curry Dip
Put chilled sauce into blazer pan and set over hot water in pan.
When thoroughly hot, add coconut and lemon juice.
Cream may be added if consistency is too thick. - 32.3966
Stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, curry powder, cayenne, catsup, Worcestershire, salt, and garlic until blended.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until next day to allow flavors to blend.
Stir before serving. - 31.4936
Nancy Curry Dip
1. ln an 8-inch skillet, heat the curry powder over moderate heat, stirring, for about 30 seconds or just until fragrant; stir in the next five ingredients. Spoon into a small serving bowl, cover,
and chill for at least 1 hour (will keep for up to 2 days).... - 30.4767
Easy Curry Dip
1. Melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Add onion, jalapeno, and red pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add curry powder, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne, and salt. Cook a minute more, until... - 30.1738
Combine yogurt, curry powder, lemon juice, ground cumin, and black pepper. Chill for 1 hour. - 29.6261
Herb Curry Dip
Herb Curry Dip is something you gotta try. Sour cream, mayonnaise and mixed herbs combine to make this Herb Curry Dip taste richer. Just give this yummy Herb Curry Dip a try. - 28.5624
1) Combine together all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve the Curry Dip at room temperature. Makes an excellent dip for lobster, shrimp and other seafood. Can be combine with flaked tuna for an interesting dip to be served with crackers. - 28.447
1. In a small mixing bowl stir together the yogurt, light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing, lemon juice or vinegar, curry paste or powder, horseradish, and onion. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. If desired, garnish dip with green onion. - 28.4365
Curry Dip For Crudites
Process the farmer's cheese, buttermilk, and lemon juice in food processor or blender until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and process until well blended.
Chill overnight to blend flavors. - 28.3939
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 28.017
Basic Curry Dip
Combine all ingredients.
Sprinkle with extra curry, if desired.
Serve with raw vegetables. - 27.6342
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 26.6696
Mix all ingredients together.
Chill and serve with vegetables or chips. - 26.4122
Mix first 5 ingredients together.
Serve with assorted vegetables, mushrooms, broccoli, pepper rings, cauliflower, etc.
Makes approximately 1 cup (250 ml_). - 26.094
Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate at least 1/2 hour before serving.
Carol Tower - 24.9852
Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl,s mix well.
Serve dip with raw vegetables. - 23.6402
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth. - 23.5663
In blender, combine all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Use as a dressing or dip for fresh vegetables; as a sauce for fish or chicken; as a salad dressing; or as a sandwich spread. - 23.517
Curry Dip is a very tempting side dish recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Curry Dip effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 18.9878
Classic Curry Dip
Curry Dip is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A delicious Curry Dip will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 16.3591
Curry Sour Cream Dip
Blend together 1/2 pint sour cream, 1/2 tspn, salt, 1 tspn, onion powder, 1/8 tspn, garlic powder and 1 tspn, curry powder. - 10.0909
Curry Dip Recipes By Category