- » Curried Vegetable Soup
Curried Vegetable Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried vegetable soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried vegetable soup recipes.
Curried Broccoli-apple Soup
Heat 1/2 cup water, broth, or apple juice in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add broccoli, onion, apple, and celery.
Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth, curry... - 48.8483
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 47.7919
Cauliflower Soup With Curried Apple
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in large pot over medium low heat.
Add cauliflower, onion, leek, and bay leaf; saute until onion is translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add wine; simmer until almost all liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes.
Add broth and cream.
Bring to... - 46.5111
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup
Curried Green Pea And Tomato Soup is a unique and winning vegetable soup that is perfect for your dinner parties. I served it for a part last night and you wouldnâ€™t believe the number of compliments I received. The secret lies in this simple and... - 46.3546
Curried Sweet Potato & Brussels Sprout Soup
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large pot.
Add the onions, ginger, garlic, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the salt and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the pepper; cook over medium heat until the onions are translucent.
Add the curry powder and cinnamon; cook and stir for 2... - 43.6565
Curried Vegetable And Tofu Soup
1.Heat oil in a large saucepan and cook onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, turmeric and chilli powder for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in cauliflower, carrot, potato, zucchini and stock.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until... - 42.9314
Curried Split Pea Soup
In a 3-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion, garlic, and bacon until bacon is translucent.
Add split peas and water.
Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer until peas are tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, split carrot lengthwise into 4... - 41.0711
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1 In a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moder-I ate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bringtoa boil.
Adjust the heat so that the mixture... - 40.3866
Curried Carrot And Chive Soup
Melt butter in a large heavy based saucepan.
Add onions, carrots, parsley stalks and garlic.
Sweat over low heat for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in curry powder and cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
Add stock, bring to the boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 40.1899
Curried Vegetable Soup With Fresh Ginger Root
1. Heat a medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder. Cook, partially covered, for about 7 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to soften.
2. Add 1 cup of the stock,... - 37.5163
Curried Leek And Kumara Soup
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and leek, stirring, until leek softens.
Add curry powder; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
Add kumara and stock.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until kumara is just tender.
Blend or process mixture, in batches,... - 35.0822
Curried Potato Soup
Place the onions and the oil in a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
When the onions are softened and just beginning to turn golden, add the stock, potatoes, tomatoes, curry, paprika, and parsley.
Bring to a boil over medium... - 33.8862
Curried Pea Soup
Into saucepan, put everything except 1 cup chicken broth and the cream.
Bring to boil, cover, simmer 15 minutes.
Put vegetables and liquid into blender and puree.
Remove cover, and, with motor on, add remaining cup of chicken broth and cream.
Heat over... - 33.7216
Cream Of Curried Pea Soup
1. Place the vegetables, seasonings and one cup stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for fifteen minutes.
2. Transfer to the container of an electric blender. Cover and turn the motor on high. Remove the cover and, with... - 33.2879
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup
Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup is very easy to make. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup tastes better with cream. Curried Cream Of Cauliflower Soup must be tried by egg lovers. - 33.0805
Easy Curried Cauliflower Soup
1!n a large heavy saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the curry powder, ginger, stock, water, rice, and cauliflowerand bring to a boil. Adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers... - 30.9331
Curried Carrot Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add carrots and onion. Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in flour and curry powder; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Pour in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, covered, until carrots are... - 30.8341
Curried Tomato Soup
Bring all ingredients except yogurt and salt to boil in saucepan; cool.
Combine mixture with 8 ounces yogurt in blender.
Season with salt.
Chill; serve topped with a dollop of yogurt. - 30.5731
Curried Potato And Leek Soup
1. Combine butter and leeks in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in curry powder add potatoes and three quarters of a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Stir... - 30.4179
Curried Cauliflower Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the cauliflower, tomatoes with their liquid, broth, onion, and garlic powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 7 hours, or until the cauliflower is tender.
3. Increase the heat to the high... - 30.2047
Curried Squash Soup
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil. Add carrot and onion; cook until tender, about 3 minutes; stir in curry powder and cook 1 minute.
2. In food processor, puree squash with chicken broth and carrot mixture in 2 batches until smooth; transfer to same... - 29.715
Curried Potato Soup
Cook onion with curry powder in butter in large saucepan until tender.
Add potatoes, 2 cups boiling water and salt; cook until potatoes are tender.
Mash potatoes;add milk.
Heat through. - 29.64
Curried Tomato Bisque
1. Reserve 1 tablespoon green onion slices for garnish; set aside. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook green onions, carrots, and celery until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in curry powder; cook 1 minute.
2. In... - 29.4365
Curried Split Pea Soup
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together all the ingredients except 1/2 tablespoon of the curry powder.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 9 to 10 hours. Stir in the remaining 1/2 tablespoon curry powder. Add more seasoned salt and... - 28.975
Curried Asparagus Bisque
1. Combine all ingredients in saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 8 to 12 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
2. Place half the asparagus mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
3. Combine blended and nonblended mixtures... - 28.5862
Cold Curried Cream Of Vegetable Soup
1. Keep can of soup in refrigerator 3 to 4 hours.
2. Soften cream cheese; blend in curry powder. Gradually add cold soup. Mix with ice water to desired consistency, one can or slightly less. Blend thoroughly.
3. Serve in chilled bowls. - 28.5405
Curried Onion And Pea Soup
In 2 L (2 quart) saucepan, with wire whisk or spoon, stir undiluted soup and remaining ingredients until smooth.
Gradually add water, stirring to blend well.
Over medium heat, heat to boiling, stir often. - 24.1872
Curried Vegetable Soup Recipes By Category
Curried Vegetable Soup Dish: