- » Curried Stuffed Squash
Curried Stuffed Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried stuffed squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried stuffed squash recipes.
Vegetarian Stuffed Squash
In medium mixing bowl, combine apple juice, margarine, coriander and cloves.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 to 2 minutes, or just until margarine melts.
Unwrap black-eyed peas and place on plate.
Microwave at... - 48.9912
Stuffed Squash Curry
1. Peel the squashes, trim the top and bottom edges and cut the marrow part, keep aside. Slit the squashes in a plus sign, keeping last 1 inch joint.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients of the masala, add oil if the mixture... - 0
Stuffed Zucchini Squash
Wash zucchini; cut off ends.
Cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out pulp and reserve.
Put half of the crackers in blender container; blend to make coarse crumbs.
Repeat with remaining crackers.
Pour into bowl,... - 48.7201
3 Methods To Make Stuffed Karelas & Turiya Patra
What could be a perfect treat for dinner than yummy stuffed karela and Turia patra? You will be surprised to see how Chef Bhal Dave prepares bitter karela and turns it into a yummy delight in a snap. Just prepare this easy-to-make Turia patra at home and see... - 69.2077
Curried Acorn Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a shallow baking dish with 1/2 inch of boiling water, place the squash halves with the cut sides down.
3) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes or until done. Alternately, cook in the... - 44.6745
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Spray a 10x6x2 inch baking dish with nonstick coating.
Halve squash; discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350° oven 50 minutes.
Meanwhile, for stuffing, in a skillet cook pork, celery, and onion till meat is no... - 39.5614
Stuffed Summer Squash
Wash squash thoroughly; steam in small amount of water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Slice squash lengthwise.
Scoop out center leaving a shell at least 1/3 inch thick.
Combine remaining ingredients except breadcrumbs.
Stuff mixture in... - 38.7461
Stuffed Squash is a delicious baked recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Squash, you will always crave for some more. - 43.9653
Butternut Squash Stuffed With Orange Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place butternut squash, cut sides down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Add hot water to pan to a depth of 1/2 inch. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until tender.
3. While squash bakes, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high... - 40.5735
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) After washing the zucchini properly, cook it in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard them.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on... - 46.5735
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425 degree.
2) Place the potatoes inside the preheated oven and bake for around 60 minutes, until these become really soft.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the squash by peeling and cutting into small cubes.
4) In a... - 43.5389
Allow 1/3 cup melted bacon drippings or butter for 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs.
Saute crumbs until hot, and-scatter over hot vegetable for serving.
Or to buttered crumbs or croutons add 1 of the following: sprinkle of grated cheese, spoonful... - 28.4367
Baked Chicken Dinner
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
If moisture remains, drain well.
Cool and add onion, egg and poultry seasoning to taste.
Stuff the chicken and truss in the usual way.
Wrap any leftover stuffing in greased foil.
Brown chicken on all sides in... - 43.6689