- » Curried Stuffed Fish
Curried Stuffed Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried stuffed fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried stuffed fish recipes.
Onions Stuffed With Meat, Poultry Or Fish
1. Prepare the onions for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Heat half the butter in a skillet, add the pepper and mushrooms and cook briefly. Add rice, seasonings and chopped onion. Stuff the onion shells with the mixture.
3. Sprinkle the tops... - 34.8494
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Clean the fish by washing and pat it dry.
2. Take a 2-cup glass measuring cup in microwave oven and melt the butter in it.
3. Brush one tbsp of melted butter inside the fish and spray the salt over it.
4. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add 2... - 39.7122
These Curried Fishwiches are what I bank upon when really hungry. English muffins with buttered, cheesed and seasoned fish sticks filling are a heavenly treat ! Just try these curried Fishwiches for your next meal and let me know if you like them . - 44.3011
Stuffed Soused Herrings
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a large sized bowl, put breadcrumbs, capers, lemon rind, butter, egg, salt and pepper and stir them all well.
3.Pour water if the mixture is dry.
4.Place the herrings on a flat surface with skin... - 46.162
Stuffed Sermai In Foil
Slit sermai deep from the side, without disturbing head or tail.
Clean, wash and wipe it.
Smear the inside and outside with a mixture of salt, pepper, butter and lemon juice.
Stuff fish with ground masala and secure with thread or toothpicks.
Grease well a... - 48.6083
Sorrel Stuffed Mullet
In a bowl, combine sorrel, oil, salt and pepper and mix well, then spoon into the cavity of the mullet and fasten with small skewers.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and place on greased, doubled aluminium foil, dull side down.
Wrap the fish securely and... - 47.47
Rice Stuffed Baked Trout
1) Wipe the fillet of a trout dry after washing it properly.
2) Add salt on the outside while spreading melted butter on the inside .
3) Add chopped onion, celery and parsley with mixed spice, boiled rice and butter.
4) Mix it with boiling water.
5)... - 46.3783
Baked Stuffed Bass
1)Cut away the head and tail of the fish and clean it.
2)Apply required salt inside the cavity.
3)In a bowl, mix the bread cubes, salt, pepper, thyme, onion and 1/4 cup of the butter.
4)Stuff the mixture into the body cavity.
5)Using string, sew the... - 47.2903
Baked Stuffed Whitefish
Thaw fish, if frozen; pat dry with paper towels.
Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish in the pan.
For stuffing, spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook carrot, onion, green pepper, and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Remove... - 48.5046
Fish Stuffed Bacon Rolls
Flake or finely chop the fish.
For stuffing, in a medium mixing bowl combine fish, apple, onion, parsley, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Add milk and egg yolk, then mix till well combined.
Add bread crumbs, and then mix well.
For bacon rolls, partially cook... - 37.6206
Curried Fish Fillets
Slice each fish block in half horizontally.
Cut each rectangle in half crosswise.
Place in greased 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch baking pan.
Season with salt and paprika.
Cook celery and onion in hot oil till crisp-tender.
Combine with bread, 1/2... - 39.7474
Stuffed Fillets Of Fish
This is a basic recipe that can be varied to taste.
Butter 2 slices of bread on both sides.
Crust can be removed.
Dice the bread.
Add Mix thoroughly and use to cover fillets.
Cover stuffing with another layer of fillets.
Melt 1 minute at HIGH, 3 tablespoons... - 38.8246
Onions Stuffed With Meat Poultry Or Fish
This Onions Stuffed With Meat Poultry Or Fish is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Onions Stuffed With Meat Poultry Or Fish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 32.663
Stuffed Fish Beachcomber
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a pan in margarine saute onions and mushrooms for 10 minutes, add vinegar and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Remove the pan from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
4. To prepare the bread crumbs soak them in... - 47.286
Stuffed Fish Beachcomber
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Sprinkle fish on all sides with pepper.
In a small bowl, mix pickles or relish with curry powder.
In a heavy nonstick skillet over... - 40.726
Salmon Stuffed Pike Fillets
Salmon Stuffed Pike Fillets is a sumptuous stuffed fish preparation. The first time I had this dish at my aunts place I found myself drowning in the lovely flavors of the dish. I got hold of this Salmon Stuffed Pike Fillets that day itself! You just have to... - 37.1357
Fabulous Baked Fish
Dry fish thoroughly.
Rub inside with two tablespoons butter.
Combine 2 tablespoons butter and onion in 2-cup measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter is melted.
Add bread crumbs and salt.
Stuff fish with bread crumb mixture.
Secure with... - 39.6689
Corn Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Prepare peppers as for peppers stuffed with fish and parboil three minutes. Drain.
3. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and saute until tender. Add the corn and cream and simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 38.4179
Grey Mullet With Curried Melon Sauce
1. Put the prepared grey mullet into a large, oval heatproof dish. Make 3 diagonal slashes in the flesh and push a halved bay leaf, curved side upwards, into each slash. Turn the fish over and repeat this process on the other side. Pierce the eyes using a... - 37.2027
Baked Cod With Oyster Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the scallions, celery and green pepper and cook until tender. Add the crumbs, parsley, oysters and oyster liquor and cook five minutes. Add the remaining seasonings.
3. Stuff the fish... - 32.9337
Baked Shad With Spinach Stuffing
1. Have the shad boned at the fish market. Sprinkle inside with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Drain the spinach and rub through a coarse sieve, or chop fine.
4. In a large skillet heat two tablespoons of the butter, add the onion... - 37.8538
Baked Stuffed Catfish
Wipe fish with damp paper towel.
Mix next 7 ingredients, and stuff fish with the mixture.
Use skewers to close the cavity or tie fish with string.
Rub all over with melted butter.
Roll in flour.
Make 8-shape slits in each side of fish and slip a pork strip... - 42.6957
Sea Bass Stuffed With Crabmeat
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sprinkle the fish inside and out with salt. Combine the remaining ingredients, except the oil, and mix. Stuff the fish with the mixture and close with skewers and string. Sprinkle the fish with oil arid place in a... - 33.7646
Shrimp Stuffed Trout
1) Take a bowl of 1 quart measure and mix the pimento, celery, wine, butter, lemon juice and onion together.
2) Cover and cook for 2 minutes while stirring once in between.
3) Add the shrimp and bread crumbs. Mix well.
4) Beat the egg and add it.
5)... - 46.2435
Haddock Stuffed With Clams
1. Have the haddock cleaned and split for stuffing. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.)-
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and cook until it is transparent. Combine the onion with the remaining ingredients, except the bacon. Stuff the fish loosely... - 36.1475
Fish With Lemon And Ginger
1. In a bowl mix together the garam masala, ginger and garlic.
2. Place the sole fillets in a flat, non-metallic dish and rub over with the spice mixture.
3. Cover tightly and marinate in the fridge overnight.
4. In another bowl mix half the spring... - 45.6843
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
Spread fillets with butter and place shrimp in each.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and a little salt and pepper.
Add chopped parsley if desired.
Fold each fillet in three and place in buttered casserole.
Make a sauce with 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons flour... - 26.3023
Planked Whitefish With Madeira And Citrus
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Wash the whitefish and drain well
4. Brush the whitefish with the olive oil
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Place the half slices of lemon and oranges into the cavities of the... - 43.2209
1) Make out 1- x 1/4-inch strips from the fish.
2) Place inside a glass or earthenware bowl, but not metal.
3) Pour in 3/4 cup lime juice to cover the fish.
4) Place inside the refrigerator to marinate for 2-4 hours by covering with a... - 47.2658
Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water to soften.
Using a wire whisk, beat the eggs with milk, flour, curry powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in the top of a double boiler.
Set over hot (not boiling) water; bottom of double boiler top should not touch... - 41.3657
Lalmasala Bharela Bangra ( Red Chutney Stuffed Mackerel )
1. Grind the chutney masala with salt to taste.
2. Wash and clean the mackerels. Remove the gills and stomach dirt and wash the stomach portion without tearing the fish.
3. Apply salt and mix the fish in the turmeric and chilli powder. Stuff through the gill... - 29.8743
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 47.3987
Minced Fish In Papers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
3) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
4) Remove and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter.
6) In this, lightly brown the onions.
7) To... - 46.4275
Stuffed Salad Rolls
1 Combine lettuce with meat, fish or chicken, cheese and celery in medium-size bowl.
2 Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish and curry powder in small bowl; stir into salad mixture to coat well; pile into prepared rolls. You can use ham, tongue,... - 25.9868
Crusty Egg Stuffed Haddock
Peel and shred the hard-cooked eggs and mix in bread crumbs, celery leaves, onion and mayonnaise.
Season to taste.
Wipe fish fillets and cut into 4 or 5 servings.
Gash a pocket in thick servings and fill with some of the egg stuffing.
Spread half of a thin... - 35.8052
Paupiettes Of Plaice Henrietta
1 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
Put all the ingredients for the stock in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain and allow to cool.
2 Combine the ingredients for the stuffing and spread it over the fish fillets.
Roll up... - 43.1459
1. Grind the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Rub 2 dsp marinade evenly all over the fish and keep covered in a cool place for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry onions, green chillies and ginger; fry till the onions are light brown in colour. Add... - 37.5384
Italian Style Zucchini
1.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Take a large sized skillet, heat butter and put onion, celery, parsley, shallots, green pepper and garlic in it and cook on medium flame.
3.Once the vegetables are cooked put flour in the skillet and... - 40.8888
Deep Fried Kedgeree In Pastry Casing
1 Place the haddock, rice, peas, carrots, baked beans, onion, egg, salt, pepper and curry powder in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2 Roll out the puff pastry thinly (1/2 inch thick). Cut the pastry into 4 rounds, each about 6 inches in diameter.
3 Place 3 large... - 30.0844
1. Clean fish. Make gashes as for grilling.
2. Heat oil. Fry spices. Remove and apply well on fish, stuffing belly etc.
3. In another pan (a strong-bottomed fry-pan) add a little oil. Line bottom with banana leaves.
4. Spread prepared fish. Cover with curry... - 38.6847