- » Curried Snack Mix
Curried Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried snack mix recipes.
Curried Popcorn Mix
In large, deep baking or roasting pan, combine popped corn, pretzels and walnuts.
In small bowl, mix butter, curry powder and pepper sauce; drizzle over popcorn mixture and toss to coat evenly.
Bake in 300 DegreeF oven about 30 minutes, tossing twice.
Remove... - 36.868
Curried Snack Mix
In a 13x9x2 inch baking pan stir together broken rice cakes, corn cereal or oyster crackers, and pretzels.
In a custard cup stir together melted margarine, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder.
Drizzle mixture over cereal mixture.
Toss cereal mixture till... - 28.3113
You May Also Like!
1. Combine the popcorn, shredded wheat, puffed rice, and nuts in a jelly roll pan. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the paprika, curry, and garlic salt.
2. Pour the butter mixture over the popcorn mixture. Bake in a 325-de-gree oven for 10 minutes.... - 25.1598
Chevda, A Curry Flavored Party Mix For All Ages
If you have a party planned but don’t have a clue what your guests across all ages would enjoy, Bale Dave has an answer! He prepares Indian style Chevda with a twist of rice crispies, whole grain oats, assorted nuts and coconut for added munch. With a... - 72.63
Curry Party Snack
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hour keeping the lid slightly open.
3. Stir in between.
4. Serve warm from the pot.
5. Cool and store in airtight jars if reserved for later use. - 37.1125
Curried Chicken Snack Sandwiches
1 In a medium bowl, combine chicken, apple, raisins, celery, green onion and peanuts.
2 In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt and curry powder.
3 Combine chicken mixture and mayonnaise mixture.
4 Toss lightly to... - 47.4851
Curried Cereal Snack
1. Place margarine, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder in 3-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 45 to 60 seconds; stir.
2. Mix in almonds. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until hot and... - 26.2148
Curried Chicken Boats
1. In a bowl combine meat paste with curry powder, chutney, cheese spread and almonds. Chill the mixture for until the time of serving.
2. Add a spoon of meat paste into each pastry boat and serve after garnishing with gherkins or stuffed... - 29.0918
Tuna In Curry
1) Break the tuna in flakes.
2) In a saucepan, mix together tuna, curry powder, milk, ginger, lemon juice, and salt.
3) Heat the tuna mixture until thoroughly heated.
4) Place the toast on a serving plate and spoon the tuna mixture all... - 35.9511
Tomato Curry Dip
1) Into a small saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onion till tender
2) Add the curry powder and sautÃ© for a minute
3) Then add the apple and water
4) Bring to a gentle simmer and cook till the apple is tender
5) Add the tomato paste and maple... - 42.2369
Crunchy Munchy Cheese Snack
If you are searching for a brilliant snack recipe to serve in the afternoon tea party, here is something ideal. These baked mini cheese-filled sandwiches are so tasty, that all of your guests might ask for a second helping. So, you must prepare them in large... - 113.806