- » Curried Shrimp
Curried Shrimp Recipes
Curried Shrimp is a spicy and hot shrimp recipe, prepared mainly by fresh shrimps, butter, tomato, and flour. Curried Shrimp is a very easy and quick to prepare recipe, known for cancer prevention. Although the ... More »
Fast Easy And Healthy Curried Shrimp
Sometimes it’s good to use convenience items and getting a dish on the dinner table quick and fast. But keeping it healthy at the same time is of utmost importance. This curry dinner is a one pan wonder that comes together in 5 minutes, using a can of... - 115.058
Puny's Curried Shrimp
Warm the butter in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the onions, apples, and garlic and saute for 8 to 10 minutes, until softened.
Stir in the flour and cook 1 minute.
Add the tomatoes (with their juices), curry powder, salt, and pepper.
Simmer on low... - 48.8536
FOR GETTING READY
1) Boil NINE (9) cups of water, add shrimp to it and return to boil. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp and rinse in cold water. Chill them.
3) Peel and devein the shrimp and keep aside.
4) In a heavy saucepan, melt... - 47.3904
Velvety Curried Shrimp
1) In a heavy casserole, saute the onions, ginger and garlic in the oil over a medium-low heat for about 10 minutes, until soft.
2) Stir in the curry powder cook over low heat for another 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the chili and tomatoes and cook for... - 44.922
Oven Curried Shrimp
1) Preheat oven to 500°F before baking.
2) Trim shrimp and devein it.
3) Mix together egg and water.
4) Mix together crumbs, curry powder, salt and pepper.
5) Dip shrimp first in egg and then coat with crumbs.
6) On a well-greased... - 44.5244
1) Peel, devein, and wash shrimp and keep aside.
2) In a 1-1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil on highest setting for 30 seconds.
3) Stir in onion and green pepper and cook for 1 minute.
4) Add curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and... - 44.1737
Curried Shrimp Diamonds
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Gently cut the butter into the flour and salt mixture.
3) Combine the onion, water and Worcestershire, set aside for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the onion mixture, shrimps and curry powder into the flour... - 44.165
1. Saute onion in half of the butter.
2. Add apple, pineapple, raisins, half the curry powder and Tabasco.
3. Simmer a few minutes.
4. Add 1/2 cup wine and simmer to reduce.
5. Add flour blended with a little cold milk; stir, and cook until thickened.
6. Heat... - 43.7309
There's nothing to beat this Curried Shrimp when it comes to shrimp and coconut dishes ! Just try this fabulous shrimp preparation with rice or any other suitable course and tell me what you liked it best with !Your suggestions for the Curried Shrimp is... - 42.55
Curried Shrimp Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt half the butter in a saucepan and saute the scallions for thre minutes.
Peel and de-vein the shrimps.
If large, chop coarsely.
If small, leave whole.
Add the shrimps to the scallions... - 41.6744
Cook shrimp and drain.
Reserve the liquid.
Peel and devein shrimp; then chill until needed.
Saute' apple, onion and garlic in hot butter or margarine until soft.
Then stir in a smooth mixture of the next 5 ingredients.
Add shrimp liquid, and simmer 5... - 40.2775
Homemade Curried Shrimp
Cook raw shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon salt in water to cover.
Remove black veins; reserve cooking liquid.
Or cook frozen shrimp according to label directions.
Peel and chop onions.
Soak raisins in cold water.
Melt butter or margarine in skillet; saute onions... - 40.1092
Melt butter; add apples and cook 5 minutes.
Mix flour and curry powder; stir into apples.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture thickens.
Add the shrimp, and heat through.
Serve with fluffy Saffron Rice.
Offer choice of... - 39.8101
Curried Shrimp Crepes
Thaw and drain the frozen shrimp or crab flavored fish; set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare crepes; set aside.
For filling, spray a cold medium saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
Heat saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook till onion is tender,... - 38.6786
Boil 1 3/4 cups lightly salted water with the tamarind for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add shrimp and cover.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Saut6 onion, garlic and curry powder in the butter for 2 or 3 minutes, or until onion is clear.
Add... - 37.797
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; stir in curry powder.
Add celery, green... - 37.0909
1. In a saucepan, melt butter and cook onions in it till tender; also, cut the large shrimp in half white it cooks
2. Into the saucepan, stir in the flour, seasonings, add milk slowly and cook till thick, stirring all the while; add shrimp to it and... - 36.923
Classic Curried Shrimp
The curried shrimp recipe is a milk cooked shrimp recipe. Savory with a hint of spicey heat, the curried shrimp is made with sherry and ketchup. With butter and curry powder for flavor, this luxurious shrimp recipe is simply divine! - 36.7988
Curried Shrimp is a delicious seafood dish that automatically becomes the highlight of any spread owing to its wonderful flavor! My guests have never stopped with one serving of this yummy dish! Trust me, you will love this Curried Shrimp recipe! - 36.458
In a skillet, saute shrimp, onion, garlic, and ginger in butter and peanut oil until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with flour to coat shrimp.
Add lemon juice, wine, fish stock, cream, curry powder, and salt.
Simmer until thickened, about 3 minutes. - 36.1048
Curried Shrimp is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Prepare this delicious seafood recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Curried Shrimp again -n -again. - 35.8767
Add 2 cups milk and cook until thickened.
Then add 3/4 lb shrimps.
Let stand over boiling water in top of double-boiler.
Then serve over cooked white rice.
Pass condiments as desired.
Choose between chopped pickles, small pearl onions, chopped peanuts,... - 34.957
1. Heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the celery and onions 5 minutes.
2. Blend in the flour, gradually add the milk or cream, stirring as you add. Add the clam broth, salt and curry powder. Cook 3 minutes, stirring. Add the shrimps and eggs.
Arrange the... - 33.8061
Curried Shrimp Sate
1. Pound garlic, shrimp paste, and Sambal Ulek together in a mortar, mixing thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic mixture and cook until the smell of the shrimp paste dissipates. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk,... - 33.626
Curried Shrimp Cilantro
1. Heat wok over medium-high heat. Skim coconut cream from coconut milk and spoon into heated wok. Set coconut milk aside. Add curry paste to wok and cook on high heat until oil begins to separate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook, stirring,... - 32.5052
1. Melt butter in medium size saucepan. Remove 3 tablespoons and toss with Rice Krispies; set aside.
2. Cook onions, garlic and celery in remaining butter until tender. Stir in flour and seasonings. Add milk, stirring until smooth. Increase heat to medium and... - 27.7419
Curried Shrimp With Dry White Wine
1. Place butter in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole.
2. Microwave on ROAST about 1 minute or until melted. Blerd in flour, curry powder, salt. Stir in milk and wine; acd shrimp. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir;... - 26.8628
Traditional Curried Shrimp
1. Wash shrimp. Remove legs, leaving shells intact; then devein Mince scallions.
2. Heat a dry pan. Add curry and salt and stir a few times. Gradually add oil, blending in until smooth and heated through.
3. Add shrimp; stir-fry gently until well coated and... - 25.5333
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in two, if large. Cut onions in wedges.
2. Heat oil. Add curry; stir in until it begins to smell pungent.
3. Add onion wedges and stir-fry until translucent (3 to 4 minutes).
4. Add shrimp; stir in quickly to coat. Then add... - 25.5162
Curried Shrimp Bisque
1. Combine soup and cream, half at a time, in an electric-blender container; cover and whirl until smooth. Stir in curry powder and chill several hours, or until serving time.
2. Pour into dainty cups or goblets. Sprinkle lightly with a few finely cut chives,... - 19.0988
Curried Shrimp Bisque
1 Combine all ingredients, half at a time, in an electric-blender container; cover; beat until smooth. Chill several hours, or until serving time.
2 Pour into dainty cups or goblets; sprinkle lightly with a few finely cut chives, if you wish. - 13.9723
Curried Shrimp Recipes By Category