- » Curried Sausage
Curried Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried sausage recipes.
Par-boil sausages by placing them in cold water in a saucepan and bringing them to simmering point.
Remove from heat and leave standing in water for 10 minutes.
Cut sausages into 1-inch slices.
Heat fat in a deep pan and brown sausage slices on all... - 40.8553
1. Pierce sausages with a fork twice. Arrange sausages on microwave rack; cover with paper towel.
2. Cook for 14-16 minutes on medium, turning halfway through cooking. Cut sausages into thirds.
3. In a 2-3-litre casserole dish, place butter, onion, apple,... - 32.5382
Curried Sausage Saute
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch-thick slanting slices; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat; stir in curry powder and mix well.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp (about 2 minutes).
Stir in sausages and cook... - 30.284
You May Also Like!
Sausage And Curry
About 20 minutes before serving: In skillet, saute brown-and-serve sausages until lightly browned; add undiluted celery soup, curry, apple slices.
Over low heat cook until apples are tender, about 10 minutes. - 26.1913
Smoked Sausage Curry
Prepare rice according to package directions.
In skillet brown the apples and onion in margarine; remove and set aside.
In the same skillet dissolve bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water; bring to boiling.
Combine cornstarch, curry powder, and 1/4 cup cold... - 44.0022
Curried Sausage Puffs
1. Cut pastry sheets in half.
2. Combine mince, carrot, spring onions, chutney and curry powder (a), season to taste with salt and pepper, divide into 4, roll each into a sausage shape (b) the length of the long side of the pastry.
3. Place sausage along... - 28.9279
Sausage Ring With Tart Apple
Mix all ingredients together and fit into ring mold.
MICROWAVE 16 MINUTES on HIGH.
Turn out onto plate, MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Serving Suggestion: Fill center with scrambled egg. - 32.7351
1) Hea the fat and fry the sausages quickly till they have turned brown. This takes about 5 minutes. Remove the sausages from the pan and keep them hot..
2) To the fat, add the onion and gently fry till it is soft. Add the flour and curry powder. Stir... - 40.5561
Black-eyed Peas With Sausage
Brown sausage in a large skillet, drain.
Add water and seasonings, and bring to a boil.
Add peas, and return to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes. - 26.0308
Quick Sausage Curry
Lightly brown sausage in butter.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Add pineapple and green pepper to sausage and continue cooking until browned; drain excess drippings.
Arrange on bed of hot rice and keep warm.
Add water to syrup to make 1 3/4 cups; blend - 33.4656
Banana Ginger Curry With Crab, Sausage And Noodles
1. Put noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Let sit for 6 to 8 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Heat a wok over medium heat, add oil and swirl to coat.
3. Add sausage and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden, stirring... - 30.0078
Curried Black Beans And Rice With Sausage
Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Cook onion and curry powder, stirring well, until onion is tender.
Stir in turkey sausage and broth; simmer 5 minutes.
Stir in beans; cook until hot, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 29.0573
Sausage Skillet Supper
Place onion and green pepper in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Cook sausage, onion, and pepper till meat browns; break up sausage as it cooks.
Drain off fat.
Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream.
Simmer 20 minutes; stir... - 43.4499
Curried Sausage Recipes By Category