- » Curried Samosa
Curried Samosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Curried Samosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Curried Samosa recipes.
Dal Samosa - Mini - Lentil Samosa Or Pie
In the mood to have some nice and tasty snack, then you are at the right place. Check out these yummy dal samosas which is one of the most popular snacks of India. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the tasty dal samosas in a matter of few minutes, do check out... - 93.7186
Curried Vegetable Samosas
1. Put the peas into a heatproof jug and pour over boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, then drain.
2. Cook the onion over a medium heat until soft. Stir in the curry powder, peas, potato, tomato puree and tomato. Season. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 34.5359
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 129.34
Sweet Potato And Cauliflower Samosas
These samosas though not made in a traditional way has loads of flavor in it. With the mild sweetness from the sweet potatoes and cauliflower, it is also spicy. A good appetizer which can be served as a snack also. - 0
Potato Samosa Tartlets
Make the filling: In a large skillet cook the onion, the chilies, the gingerroot, the curry powder, the chili powder, the cumin, the cloves, the cinnamon, and the salt in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
While the o - 31.9722
Samosa, Sambusa or Sambuus whatever you call it, is found all over the world. There are more known in Indian but the truth is that there are favorite in Africa too, Countries like Kenya, Samalia, Tanzania and so on love these snacks. Here a simple recipe... - 114.845
Mix all ingredients together.
Put spoonfuls on squares.
Fold over and seal edges with water.
Deep fry as for Nimkis. - 31.9866
Wish to treat your guests to a delectable snack recipe? Try this delicious, deep fried snack that is quite a rage in India and several other parts of Asia needs no introduction. Serve them with your favorite dip or chutney and you have a snack that is sure to... - 117.824
Saute the meat in a heavy skillet for about six to eight minutes, adding a little oil, if necessary.
Add the onions and saute ten minutes more.
Remove from heat and stir in the lemon juice, garlic, salt and the spices.
Work with one sheet... - 42.2689
Mix the flour, suet, salt and water to a firm dough .
Roll out and cut into eight 3-inch circles.
Cut the lamb into pieces and chop very finely .
Chop the onion finely .
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onion and curry powder for 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.5162
Mix flour thoroughly with butter, coriander, and salt.
Add warm water slowly until a stiff but smooth ball of dough forms.
Turn out onto lightly floured board and knead for about 5 minutes.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 39.9166
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Use a round bladed flat knife to cut the butter into the flour. The flour should start to resemble large breadcrumbs
3. Gradually add the milk to the flour and bind together to... - 45.0318
This samosa is very easy to make and will come very nice for the first time itself. I do this with the tortillas which we get in all American grocery stores. Even bachlors can try this samosa and enjoy it. - 48.8886
Samosa Kadhi Chaat By Tarla Dalal
Traditionally, samosas are served with chutney or chole, but this one which is a personal favorite of mine, is a bit different. I have experimented serving them with a coconut kadhi and to add some crunch to the dish, i have added chopped spring onions. This... - 0
1. Make a smooth dough with flour, salt and butter.
2. Chop green chillies and onions. Chop the carrots, beans and potatoes into small pieces.
3. Heat the fat. Add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the vegetables, chopped onions, green chillies and... - 41.7906
In a large frying pan over medium heat, cook and stir beef until brown and crumbly.
Add onion, garlic, curry, salt, ginger, sugar, and cayenne; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Stir in peas and cook 1 minute.
Drain off and discard any fat.
Let filling... - 44.7677
Boil the peas in salt water; remove from fire before they are completely cooked and drain them.
Dice the potatoes without peeling them.
Heat the ghee and gently fry the cumin seeds, aniseeds and mustard seeds.
Add potatoes and cauliflower, salt and other... - 45.9416