- » Curried Salad
Curried Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried salad recipes.
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.3028
Curried Salad Succotash
1) Into a 2-cup measure, drain off the liquid from corn and lima beans.
2) In a bowl, mix together corn, lima beans, onion, celery, green pepper, and pimiento.
3) In a medium saucepan, place together 1/2 cup of the vegetable liquid,... - 45.1144
Banana Curried Salad
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Cut bananas into 1/2-inch slices.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon lemon juice over banana slices.
In a large bowl, combine rice, celery, raisins, peanuts, pimiento and... - 43.5612
Curried Chicken-rice Salad
Enjoy a refreshing Curried Chicken-Rice Salad that is truly delicious. A healthy salad made with chicken and rice is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 42.5659
Curried Sea Food Salad
1) Chill the shrimp and tuna.
2) To the chilled meat, add the olives and celery.
3) Blend together the lemon juice, curry powder, mayonnaise and Bon Appetit.
4) Add the mixture to the tuna mixture. Toss lightly.
5) In water, soak the parsley flakes for... - 42.3239
Curried Haddock Salad
Mix together curry powder and finely chopped onion.
Fry in butter until soft.
Put onion, curry powder and chopped apple into mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Arrange on lettuce leaves and pour over curried mayonnaise sauce.
Garnish with watercress,... - 41.1703
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Separate whites and yolks of hard-cooked eggs; chop whites and add to potato mixture.
Toss mixture lightly and chill.
Mash 2 of the yolks; blend in curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
Pour over... - 41.0584
Yogurt Curried Salad
In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onion and curry powder; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a bowl, combine sugar, gelatin, ginger, and stock base.
Stir in vinegar and water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
Add gelatin... - 39.2572
Curried Sikh Salad
Drain pork and beans very well.
Rinse with cold water.
Place in a large bowl together with cooked, cooled rice and chopped onion.
Fold in mayonnaise, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Mound evenly on a shallow platter.
Sprinkle toasted... - 38.7033
Curried Pineapple-turkey Salad
Combine curry powder, vinegar, sugar and 1/2 tea- spoon garlic salt in saucepan; heat to simmering.
Drain pineapple; Combine pineapple, curry mixture and turkey, mixing lightly.
Add onions, celery, green pepper and mayonnaise, tossing... - 38.5318
Curried Turkey Salad In Brioche
Combine turkey and apple in medium bowl.
Blend together mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, onion and salt and pepper.
Add to turkey and toss to blend.
Mix in green onion and parsley and toss lightly.
Cover bowl and chill until ready to... - 38.484
Curried Potato And Yogurt Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water to cover just until tender. Drain.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute. Off the heat, add cayenne, curry powder, ginger, allspice, and orange zest and stir to blend with... - 37.526
Curried Picnic Salad
Combine diced cooked potatoes, green onions, eggs, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
Toss lightly and chill thoroughly.
Combine the curry powder, sour cream, mayonnaise, and vinegar.
Pour dressing over chilled potato mixture; toss lightly to mix.
Garnish with... - 36.5804
Curried Turkey Salad With Papaya
Prepare Curry Dressing; set aside.
Combine turkey, celery, and onions; mix lightly with dressing.
Season to taste with salt and red pepper.
Arrange lettuce on 4 dinner plates.
Mound turkey salad on each plate; arrange papaya slices alongside.
Sprinkle cashews... - 35.005
Curried Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Curried Salad recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 32.9473
Curried Butterbean Salad
1. Drain the butterbeans from their soaking water, put in a large pan, cover with fresh water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 1 hour, or until tender but not broken. Drain.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan, add the onions and cook gently for 8... - 31.2114
Curried Lima Salad
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients evenly excluding watercress.
2) Serve with cress. - 29.7615
This Curried Salad was pretty easy to put together and also tasted awesome. My family was elated after I made this Curried Salad for them. Yours will be too! - 29.3703
Curried Salad Recipes By Category