- » Curried Quiche
Curried Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried quiche recipes.
Curried Crab And Asparagus Quiche
1 Preheat the oven t37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan and set aside. Ina large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, asparagus, ricotta cheese, milk, green onions, egg, egg whites, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese, the flour, mustard, curry powder, salt,... - 32.7723
You May Also Like!
Prepare pie shell according to package directions.
Put eggs in blender container; blend till foamy.
Break Welsh rarebit in pieces into blender container; add pepper.
Blend till combined.
Add bacon to blender container; blend till coarsely... - 40.6555
Crustless Crab Quiche With Curry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a medium skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until lightly browned and
drain over a paper towel.
3) Beat the eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, onion powder and... - 44.1425
Curry Chicken Quiche Crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To make the crust, crumble crackers in an 8 72-by-10-inch glass baking dish. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add crackers, onion and curry mixing to the olive oil and toss gently.
3. Line the baking dish with cracker... - 34.4399
Heat a skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and vegetables and saute lightly.
Cover and steam the vegetables in their own juices for 2 minutes.
Fold in the eggs, cheese, salt, and herbs.
Pour in an oiled 1 1/2 or 2 quart baking dish.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at... - 41.6936
Generously butter an 8-inch (20 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Spread the mushrooms in the bottom.
Shred the lobster or crabmeat, remove the bones, stir with the brandy or fresh lemon juice.
Spread over the mushrooms.
Top with the grated cheese.
Stir together... - 42.0612
Smoked Mackerel And Crab Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4
2) TO MAKE THE PASTRY: In a bowl, sieve in the flour, curry powder and seasoning into a bowl.
3) In a food processor, grate the butter or margarine and rub into the dry ingredients. Put in the... - 44.701
Rock Oyster Pastry. If you were looking for a tasty and unique oyster dish that you can serve for formal dinner, then look no further. Rock Oyster Pastry is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 46.6472
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a knife or with the slicing disc of a food processor, slice the cauliflower.
3. With a knife or in a food processor, coarsely chop the onions and the tomatoes separately.
4. In a bowl, mix the milk... - 45.9718
Classic Curry Sauce
1) In a medium saucepan, saute the onion in the melted butter until golden brown or cook in the microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2) Turn off the heat, then mix the flour, curry and sugar together and stir into the onion mixture.
3) Return to heat and... - 35.2276
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and curry powder into a bowl.
Rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add onion and enough water to form dough.
Knead dough lightly on floured board.
Roll out to fit 9 inch (22 cm)... - 41.173