- » Curried Puff
Curried Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried puff recipes.
Curried Cheddar Puffs
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 2 large cookie sheets.
In 3 quart saucepan, heat curry powder, coriander, cumin, and ground red pepper over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until very fragrant.
Stir in margarine or butter, salt, and I cup water;... - 39.662
Curried Egg Puffs
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
3. Heat water to a boil in a saucepan, and add butter or margarine.
4. When melted, tip in the flour all at once, and stir vigorously until the mixture leaves the sides of the pan cleanly, and forms a... - 39.5952
Curried Sausage Puffs
1. Cut pastry sheets in half.
2. Combine mince, carrot, spring onions, chutney and curry powder (a), season to taste with salt and pepper, divide into 4, roll each into a sausage shape (b) the length of the long side of the pastry.
3. Place sausage along... - 28.9279
You May Also Like!
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 110.928
Creamy Sri Lankan Soup With Curry Puffs
The traditional Creamy Sri Lankan Soup With Curry Puffs is always prepared with tart apples. Sauteed onions and apples leave this special flavour in my kitchen everytime I make this recipe. Easy to prepare Creamy Sri Lankan Soup With Curry Puffs, as the name... - 47.6313
Curry Puffs are often served with Sri Lankan soup. Ground beef mixed with a variety of spices, potato, egg, raisins makes a great stuffing for this kinda puff. You cannot possibly prepare the Curry Puffs recipe without Phyllo pastry handy. One needs to be... - 44.6089
1) Follow the preferred recipe or instructions on the package mix to make the pastry. Roll it thin.
2) With the help of a round cookie cutter that is 3 inches in diameter, cut out circles from the pastry.
3) Mix together all the remaining... - 38.0003
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, curry paste and cumin and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add beef and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until brown. Remove pan from heat and stir in coriander. Set aside to cool.
2. Roll out... - 36.6429
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines by slitting the back. Wash well in several lots of cold water. Drain and cut into small pieces.
2. Slice billings or green tomatoes and onions.
3. Grind red chillies.
4. Heat fat. Fry a quarter of the sliced onions, curry... - 41.258
Beef Curry Puffs
1. To make filling, in frying pan heat oil over a high heat and stir fry shallots, curry paste and cumin for 2 minutes.
2. Add beef, stir-fry for 5 minutes until brown, remove pan from heat, stir in coriander and set aside to cool.
3. Roll out pastry... - 45.4239
Hawaiian Curry Puffs
In skillet cook pork, onion, and celery in cooking oil till meat is browned and vegetables are tender; drain well.
Combine pork mixture, shrimp, apple, parsley, curry, salt, and pepper.
Place about 1 tablespoon filling in center of each won ton wrapper;... - 31.6781
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the onion, ginger, garlic and chillis and fry, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft.
Stir in the spices and salt and fry for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the beef and fry for 5 minutes, or... - 38.5908
Malaysian Chicken Puffs
All of you who enjoy Malaysian cooking have to try this recipe. These puffs look really delicious. You will enjoy watching the video as the chef explains all the steps so clearly and nicely. - 102.687
Beef Curry Puffs
If you are thinking of preparing a snack, wait a minute! This Beef Curry Puffs recipe will be just the right one for you! It is simple and easy to prepare and what is more is that it can be made from ingredients available in your freezer. So get set and go! - 107.867