- » Curried Poached Egg
Curried Poached Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried poached egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried poached egg recipes.
Curried Poached Egg
1. In a small saucepan, meltmargarine and cook flour in it for a minute, stirring all the while
2. Add milk, stir around and cook until the mixture is smooth and slightlt thick, for another minute
3. Turn the heat down to minimum, add cheese and cook... - 38.9223
You May Also Like!
Easy Poached Eggs With Curry Sauce
Melt the fat, add the minced onion and saute until brown.
Add the flour and curry powder and mix thoroughly.
Add the stock or water.
Cook until the mixture thickens and is smooth.
Add salt and pepper.
Meanwhile poach 6 eggs and place on rounds of buttered... - 37.9155
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 32.4163
1) Take a saucepan and pour milk in it. Add soup and cook, stirring occasionally.
2) In the meanwhile, place a slice of ham on each slice of toast and top with a poached egg.
3) Pour prepared sauce over eggs and garnish with parsley. - 33.5122
Asparagus With Poached Egg And Tarragon Butter
1. Steam the asparagus over plenty of boiling water for 3-5 mins, depending on the thickness of the spears.
2. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil and add the vinegar. Whisk to make a whirlpool. Once if s settled, crack an egg in the middle. Simmer for... - 34.3024
Poached Salmon Steaks With Bearnaise Sauce
About 45 minutes before serving: In large skillet over high heat, combine 3 cups water and first 8 ingredients; heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 30 minutes.
Discard vegetables and lemon.
In skillet in this bouillon, cook salmon steaks, covered,... - 45.4497
1) Take a frying pan and heat butter in it.
2) Sauté the onions before adding spinach and seasoning with salt and pepper.
3) Take a saucepan and boil water in it.
4) Add a teaspoon of vinegar and ½ a teaspoon of salt to it.
5) Take a saucer and break... - 43.4413
Poached Salmon Casserole
1. Flake the fish, removing and bones and skin if any. Keep aside.
2. Shell boiled eggs and cut into halves. Remove yolks into a small bowl and finely slice whites.
3. Blend together the béchamel sauce, cream and lemon juice.
4. In a... - 47.9817
My Best Poached Salmon
1. Take a large saucepan or pot and add water and other ingredients (except salmon) into it.
2. Boil the mixture for about half an hour.
3. Cover the cleaned salmon in cheesecloth.
4. Place the fish in the pan after removing it from heat.
5. Cover... - 41.8918
Crab And Egg Delight
1) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter.
2) Add flour and cook over low heat for about 1 minute or until mixture become smooth, stirring constantly.
3) Gradually stir in half-and-half along with chicken broth.
4) Cook mixture over medium heat until... - 48.4963
Drain the rice and cook in 3/4 pint (2 cups) boiling salted water until just tender.
Drain and dry it off in a warm oven.
Roll up the fillets of fish and gently poach them in the white wine or fish stock until tender.
Meanwhile fry the onions in the oil until... - 40.9846