- » Curried Pilaf
Curried Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried pilaf recipes.
Curried Chicken Breast With Basmati Pilaf
Looking for some exotic dinner ideas? Look no further, as this Curried Chicken Breast with Basmati Pilaf recipe will enchant you and your diners. This video will guide you through the entire process of this delicious meal. Happy Cooking! - 117.189
Curried Tuna Pilaf
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Curried Tuna Pilaf is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of this recipe. I prepare this yummy dish as a main dish at several lunch parties. Treat your family to this and watch them... - 49.9046
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato,... - 46.202
Pilaf And Curried Chicken Salad
1) Heat oil in a large saucepan, add onion and sauté for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
3) Add water or stock.
4) Mix raisins, apricots, walnuts, cinnamon, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
5) Boil the mixture. Cover and simmer... - 45.9065
Curried Lamb With Golden Pilaf
1) In a medium saucepan, boil the lamb pieces in water, then simmer covered on a low heat for 30 minutes.
2) In a 2-cup measure, strain the broth (1 1/2 cups) and reserve.
3) In a large skillet, cover and brown batches of lamb pieces in oil , then ... - 44.8029
Pork Chops With Curried Barley Pilaf
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle pork with 1 teaspoon curry powder.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork chops; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove pork from skillet.
Add onion and garlic to... - 42.6012
Curried Rice Pilaf
In a skillet, saute 1/4 cup onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in rice and curry.
Saute for 2-3 minutes or until rice is lightly browned.
In a saucepan, heat broth and salt.
Pour over rice mixture; stir.
Cover and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until... - 41.8398
Curried Pasta Pilaf
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Add tomatoes, curry powder, salt, cumin, and water; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, following package directions, cook... - 38.488
Curried Rice Pilaf With Dried Apricots
Place the onion, garlic, and milk in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the rice, water or broth, pepper, curry powder, apricots, and raisins.
Cover and microwave on high for 18 minutes or until all the liquid is... - 36.3019
Curried Three Grain Pilaf
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in onion, celery, pepper, and grains.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until grains are tender and liquid is absorbed.
Remove rice mixture from heat.
Remove and discard bay... - 35.8219
Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf
The flavor of this Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf is really delicious. Curried Whole Wheat Couscous Pilaf was something new for me to try and I was more than glad that I indeed did try it! Do make it! - 32.8937
Curried Chicken Pilaf
Heat the fat in a flameproof casserole or heavy pan and fry the onions and leeks with the curry powder for 1 minute. Add the rice and cook gently for 2 minutes, stirring. Gradually add the stock, then the sultanas and seasoning. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 30.3955
Curried Raisin Nut Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine 1/4 stick), cook onion until tender. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, rice, raisins, salt, and bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low;... - 30.0854
Curried Couscous Pilaf
1. In 1-quart saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a full boil. Remove from heat and stir in couscous. Cover and let stand, stirring occasionally, until water is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add carrot, pepper, and... - 28.5463
Curried Pilaf Recipes By Category