- » Curried Nut
Curried Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried nut recipes.
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is food!! I always keep these Curried Nuts handy. A simple recipe that's ready in minutes, and a great way to store walnuts. Simply flavored with curry powder, this is a great snack. Try it out!! - 43.6014
Simple Curried Nuts
This curried Nuts is a foolproof recipe to try this festive season!An amazing way to use up the nuts, it will just take about 15 min of your time to make this hit Snack . Indian nuts have a way of addicting you to it on the first bite. So go ahead and get... - 39.1776
These Curried Nuts are a crunchy, spicy treat that you can hardly resist! What's more! The Curried Nuts are an anytime snack that can be prepared in a jiffy! Just try out the Curried Nuts and let me know what you feel about the dish! - 32.0016
I served the Curried Nuts for an official but informal get together at home! My guests loved it. Now, even they swear by this Curried Nuts recipe, so don't miss it! - 29.7117
Melt 25 g (1 oz) (2 tablespoons) butter in a pan.
Add 100g (1/4 lb) (1 cup) mixed nuts and fry for 3-4 minutes.
Stir in a few shakes of onion salt and a good pinch of curry powder. - 18.0659
You May Also Like!
Nut curry sauce is really delicious, yet simple to make. Simply add some diced nuts of your choice to curry sauce and nut curry recipe is ready to serve. Also, this nut curry recipe can go with just about anything. - 30.3318
Curried Cashew Nuts
Preparation brown nuts in butter; drain on absorbent paper; sprinkle with curry powder and salt. - 21.6587
Curry Rice Nut Salad
Curry Rice Nut Salad is a crunchy bite for the parties. The recipe is rich with the flavors of fruits, salad oil and flaked coconut. The Curry Rice Nut Salad is served best when refrigerated for 24 hours before serving. - 35.3067
Curried Corn Nut And Sunflower Seed Nibble
Curried Corn Nut And Sunflower Seed Nibble! A yummy and addictive snack that my husband has fallen in love with. I made this easy to make Curried Corn Nut And Sunflower Seed Nibble last weekend when I had some unexpected guests. Believe me, I prepared it in... - 37.6951
Curried Cashew Nuts
1. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook the nuts, curry powder and seasoning for a couple of minutes till brown
2. Allow to cool down completely
3. Serve as required - 21.7333
Chicken And Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil... - 100.342
Potato Cashew Nut Curry
1. In a small bowl add tamarind with 2 cups water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
2. In a grinder cashewnuts, coconut, chillies, ginger, garlic, and poppy seeds. Grind to a fine paste.
3. In a skillet heat 5 tablespoon oil and fry... - 47.1164
Pork Curry With Macademia Nuts
For all pork lovers out there, hear is an interesting recipe for you. Pork meat cooked along with flavors of macademia nuts and dessicated coconut; this recipe is interesting and surely not the ne to be missed. - 106.737
Veal Curry With Brazil Nuts
1. Cut the veal into 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) cubes, roll in seasoned flour and saute in the oil in a heavy pan.
2. Add the grated onions and cook until soft.
3. Remove the onions and meat to a casserole and add the can of mushroom soup and yoghurt to the pan. Mix... - 36.2659
Curried Raisin Nut Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine 1/4 stick), cook onion until tender. Add curry powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in water, rice, raisins, salt, and bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low;... - 30.0854
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 49.8548