- » Curried Noodles
Curried Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried noodles recipes.
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 101.576
Malay Curried Noodles
1) Allow a large pot of water to come to a boil.
2) Add in 1 tablespoon corn oil and pasta and cook the pasta until it just becomes soft, draining well, when done.
3) Rinse the pasta under cold running water and then drain again.
4) Transfer the... - 46.5976
Curried Coconut Chicken Over Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium to high heat; add onions and stir fry for a minute
2. Add basil and stiir fry for another couple of minutes; r4emove this mixture from the skillet and set aside
3. Heat another teaspoon... - 44.7842
Curried Turkey With Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, saute celery and onion with curry powder in butter in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, but not brown.
Stir in flour and bouillon cubes.
Gradually add water; cook, stirring constantly,... - 40.3761
Curried Shrimp Noodles With Basil
Place the shrimp and curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the shrimp.
Refrigerate for 20 minutes or up to 1 hour.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
Drain and... - 38.6519
Easy Curried Noodles
1 In a pan, combine all the ingredints and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Transfer to a casserole.
3 Top with buttered crumbs and sprinkle with grated cheese; heat thoroughly.
4 Serve hot. - 33.7012
1 In a pan, mix the ingredients together and simmer for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cook 1 lb.ribbon noodles in 4 quarts of salted water until tender.
3 Drain thoroughly.
4 Add in the soup mixture.
5 Serve hot. - 32.7743
Curried Egg Noodles
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and celery; cook 3 to 4 minutes. Mix in curry powder and cook 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Mix in flour until well incorporated; cover and cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Pour in chicken stock, mix... - 26.6841
Curried Noodles Romanoff
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare noodles Romanoff as directed on package except—use only 2/3 cup milk.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Cover; bake 15 min. - 21.022