Spinach Lentil Soup
- » Curried Lentil Spinach Soup
Curried Lentil Spinach Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried lentil spinach soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried lentil spinach soup recipes.
Spicy Lentil Soup With Spinach
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the celery, garlic, onion, and spices.
3. Saute the mixture, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the lentils and the stock.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil.
6.... - 50.5673
Curried Vegetables With Dahi
Rinse the lentils or split peas.
Lentils cook faster and absorb less water than split peas, so use 4 cups of water for lentils, 5 cups of water for split peas.
In a covered saucepan, bring the water and lentils or peas to a boil.
Reduce the heat, uncover, and... - 44.9235
Spinach And Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and drain the split peas.
2. In a saucepan, cover the split peas with 2 cups of water and allow to soak for a minimum of 1/2 an hour.
3. Add additional 2 ½ cups water to the soaked split peas and place the saucepan on a medium... - 48.6474
Lentil And Split Peas
This Lentils and Split Peas are cooked the perfect way. My soups taste different with these impeccably cooked lentils and spilt peas. Just try out this method of cooking lentils and peas to see what I mean. Please come back here and let me know if you agree... - 35.0537
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.8004
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568
Sambhar / Indian Curry
Learn how to make this delicious and healthy South Indian curry using Lentils (urad/arhar/toor dal) and vegetables. This curry soup is best enjoyed with Dosa (dosai), Idlis or rice. You can store it in fridge for upto 5 days or freeze it for upto 3 months. - 0