Leek Potato Soup
- » Curried Leek Potato Soup
Curried Leek Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried leek potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried leek potato soup recipes.
Curried Potato And Leek Soup
1. Combine butter and leeks in a large bowl, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir once during cooking.
2. Stir in curry powder add potatoes and three quarters of a cup of the stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes. Stir once during cooking.
3. Stir... - 30.4179
You May Also Like!
Leek And Potato Soup
Saute leeks and onion in the butter or oil.
Add potatoes and broth.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are soft.
Whirl in blender or food processor until mixture is very smooth.
Return to pan.
Stir in half and... - 41.0263
Curried Butternut Sweet Potato And Cheddar Soup
1)Heat oil and stir fry garlic, onion, leek, celery until soft.
2)Add in cilantro, curry powder, squash and sweet potato.
3)Simmer over reduced heat for 3 to 4 minutes until vegetables become soft.
4)Add in stock and boil. Simmer for 45 minutes until... - 45.6214
Curried Squash Soup
The curried squash soup is a savory and spicy soup made with squash potatoes and carrots with hint of curry powder. Cooked in homemade chicken broth, the curried squash soup can be served as a snack or as a main course dish. - 44.1258
Melt the butter in a large soup pan over a medium heat.
Add the vegetables and toss them in the butter for a few minutes.
Then add the curry powder, sugar, soy sauce and TVP chunks and stir well.
Cover the mixture with water.
Cover the pan and cook over a... - 33.5007
Put bones, beef, veal knuckle, chicken giblets and salt in very large kettle.
Add 12 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil and skim thoroughly.
Add 2 cups cold water and bring back to a gentle boil.
Continue skimming until no dark scum rises to the surface.
Add... - 43.1459
Hearty Vegetable And barley Soup
A bowl of this vegetable and barley soup makes a warm and hearty meal on a cold winter day. This recipe is easy, very delicious and really cheap, using leftover veggies. This is a really low-fat, satisfying meal full of flavor and good nutrients. - 97.6462
Spiced Root Soup With Crispy Spiced Onions
1. Peel and halve the onions through the root, then slice thinly lengthways. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add half the onions and fry until just starting to colour. Add the mustard and cumin seeds and fry until nicely browned.
2. Add vegetables and... - 36.2803
Vegetable Stock is a classic recipe and is used to prepare soups and curries. Vegetable Stock is a simple recipe which can be easily tried at home. - 42.0387