- » Curried Lamb Burger
Curried Lamb Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried lamb burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried lamb burger recipes.
Curried Lamb Prune Burgers
Try this delicious version of Curried Lamb Prune Burgers recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of lamb and prunes, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 34.303
Curried Lamb Burgers With Chutney Mustard
In a deep skillet heat 1/2 inch of the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it fry the onion in 2 batches, stirring, for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until it is golden brown, being careful not to let it burn.
Transfer the on - 23.5533
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into round, flat patties.
– Place patties in an ovenproof dish in oven, on middle rack; cook on each side for 5 minutes. - 23.6696
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 136.714
Spicy Lamb Burgers
In skillet, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in almonds and pineapple.
In bowl, combine onion mixture thoroughly with lamb, bread crumbs, eggs and pepper.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
Grill patties, on uncovered grill,... - 34.3938
Ground Lamb Burger
This Ground Lamb Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 33.8541
Lamb Pocket Burgers
Lamb Pocket Burgers has a different taste. The lamb and apricots gives the Lamb Pocket Burgers a diverse taste. Lamb Pocket Burgers is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 33.9981
Lamb Pocket Burgers
In a bowl, combine lamb, onion, crumbs, apricots, egg, and curry powder.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions; shape each portion into a 3 to 4-inch oval patty.
Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add patties and cook until well browned on both... - 27.0159
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Prepare raita.
2. Combine bulgur, tomato, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Bring broth to a boil and pour over bulgur mixture. Let stand 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Combine bulgur mixture, lamb, and next 6 ingredients... - 34.8057
Moroccan Lamb Burgers
Place lamb in medium bowl.
In smaller bowl, thoroughly mix together yogurt, egg (it helps to bind the mixture), and your choice of curry or cumin/coriander.
Add salt and pepper and mix in scallions and apricots.
Add this mixture to lamb, mix gently with... - 37.4806
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 117.404
Spicy Lamb And Apricot Burgers
Soak apricots in water for 12 hours.
Drain and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice and puree.
In a bowl, place apricot puree, catsup, curry powder, garam masala and chili powder.
Add lamb and mix again.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley,... - 41.4678
1. Combine first ten ingredients, shape into six burgers. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add butter and burgers, cook on HIGH for seven minutes. Turn burgers over after 3 1/2 minutes.
2. Combine glaze ingredients, spread on top of each burger,... - 31.6782