- » Curried Green Bean
Curried Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried green bean recipes.
Curried Green Beans
Curried Green Beans is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Curried Green Beans effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 39.511
Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi
If you are a curry fan, this Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi is going to win your heart. It’s a simple green bean and potato dry curry made by stir frying in the skillet. The best of the recipe here is the crushed garlic, cumin and green chilli seasoning added at the... - 133.201
Fresh Green Beans In Curried Sauce
There is nothing like savory, spicy curried beans to compliment your steamed rice or freshly baked chapatis on especially hungry evenings. Chef Bhal Dave takes you through two luscious curried green bean recipes, a la Indian and Chinese style. Prepared with... - 39.5866
Simple Green Beans With Cream
Feeding a large crowd? What could be better than flavorful, creamy, healthy crowd-pleaser—green beans with cream. This all-time family favorite is a breeze to make, as you will know from this recipe presented by Chef Keith Snow. Add it to your holiday lunch... - 106.787
Seitan Green Bean Curry
Prepare the vegetables and have all of the ingredients near at hand before beginning to saute.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and add the onions and garlic.
Saute for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the chile or cayenne, garam masala, and... - 42.0163
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 108.97
Green Bean And Mushroom Curry
Place the butter or ghee in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the fresh coriander (cilantro) or parsley. Cover and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Garnish with... - 34.569
Yellow Lentil And Green Beans With Lemon
This simple, easy-to-make side borrows much of its basic earthy flavors from yellow lentils and green beans and lemon juice adds to the zesty tang of the dish. Thekel plays with different flavors to make this healthy dish yummy and tantalizing to the taste... - 71.3777
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 47.9554
Kanji Payar Thoran Whole Green Beans
1. The green beans may be lightly roasted for two minutes before cooking. This prevents it from getting mashed.
2. Wash and clean the beans and cook covered in 3 cups boiling water. When it starts to boil, half open the pan and cook till the water is almost... - 40.3966
Curried Green Beans And Potatoes
Place potato slices in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cover and cook 5 minutes.
Add green beans, and cook, uncovered, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Combine curry powder and next... - 37.3395
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 43.251
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 148.729
Green Bean Stir Fry
1) Take a fry pan and place it on high heat.
2) Add pork to it and brown well.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and onion to it.
4) Make a paste of vinegar and cornstarch and add soy sauce and sesame oil to it.
5) Add finger length pieces of beans to it.
6)... - 44.7698
Smoked Pork Chops With Curried New Potatoes & Green Beans
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Place on a steaming rack over boiling water, in a large kettle; cover and steam for 15 minutes.
Add beans to rack; cover and steam until potatoes and beans are tender (about 10 more minutes).
While potatoes are cooking, melt... - 37.4957
Green Beans Y All Won T Believe
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Wash and remove the strings and ends of fresh beans and cut into 1 inch long pieces or leave whole.
3. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water and cook beans, covered, for about... - 39.3453
Savory Green Beans With Parmesan
1. Leave the beans whole, or cut into one-inch pieces.
2. Heat the oil and garlic in a heavy pan. Add the onion and green pepper and cook slowly three minutes. Add the beans, water, salt and basil, cover and simmer until the beans are tender, about fifteen... - 36.8919
Green Beans In Cream
Combine beans and diced bacon bits in saucepan.
Add a small amount of boiling water, cover and cook until beans are almost tender.
Uncover, add salt and cook over high heat until most of water has cooked away.
Add cream, lemon juice and parsley.
Heat but do... - 30.9554
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 146.478
Green Beans With Caramelized Red Onions
Serving healthy green beans to people who do not like them is a task. For all such people we have a simple, healthy and yet delicious recipe. This is a video which shows making green beans with some caramelized onions. The way the chef makes will make anybody... - 119.507
Quick And Easy Homestyle Green Beans And New Potatoes
Feeding a crowd? What better than green beans and new potatoes. Flavorful and creamy, this is one dish that is likely to win all hearts. The crunch of beans and soft bite of potato makes this meal just right for a Sunday night dinner or even formal... - 91.2345
Green Beans A La Nicoise
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the onion and cook until golden brown. Add the tomatoes, green pepper, celery, water, salt and pepper.
2. Tie the cloves, bay leaf, parsley and chervil in a small cheesecloth bag and add to the vegetables. Simmer, uncovered,... - 36.4603
Green Beans With Mustard Sauce
Wash and trim beans and cut into 1-inch pieces on the diagonal.
Cook in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour, salt and pepper,... - 43.0136
Green Peas Curry
BOIL THE PEAS FOR 3 MINUTE IN WATER.
THEN GRIND IT SUCH THAT IT DOES NOT BECOME PASTE.
CUT ONION INTO BIG SLICE
.BOIL POTATO FOR 8 MINUTE THEN CUT IT INTO BIG PIECES.
TAKE PAN ON GAS AND POUR 1/2 TEA CUP OF OIL IN IT.
ADD SLICED ONOIN IN IT WHEN OIL IS... - 42.7859
Smoked Pork Chops With Curried New Potatoes& Green Beans
Place unpeeled potatoes in a 5-quart pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and boil for 15 minutes.
Add beans and continue to boil until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced and beans are just tender-crisp to bite about 6... - 38.9204
French Green Beans And Pears
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine pecans and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Add beans and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir to break apart beans.
Microwave at... - 40.1417
Chicken And Green Beans
1. In a fry pan, heat oil on a high flame.
2. Put pieces of chicken in the pan.
3. Cook the chicken well until it turns white.
4. Add green beans to the pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir the ingredients well.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and... - 42.3645
Garlic Green Beans
1. Wash beans, trim the veggies, and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
2. You have to steam these veggies until it becomes crisp and tender. It will take nearly 7-10 minutes.
3. Set aside this preparation.
4. Meanwhile, in large saucepan fry bacons until... - 48.5649
Creamed Green Beans
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the cheese spread, soup, soy sauce and Tabasco, mix well and cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter for... - 44.9141
Beef With Green Beans
1. Cook the green beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the sliced onion until golden.
3. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, turmeric and... - 42.7572
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 45.7091
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 85.6745
Martinique Green Beans
1. In a large pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 3-5 minutes until just crisp-tender.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
6. Stir in... - 48.327
Palak Lobia / Spinach And Black Eyed Beans Curry
Soak black eyed beans for 3-4 hrs, add salt and cook until tender.
Wash and chop spinach finely. Chop green chillies finely. Keep aside.
Grind a masala by adding cumin seeds, garlic, peppercorns, coconut, dry red chillies and 1/3 tsp tamarind paste and about... - 46.8737
Ham Rolls With Curried Rice
These Ham Rolls With Curried Rice taste incredible ! Try out these filling Ham Rolls With Curried Rice for a meal and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 35.8609
Garden Combo Salad
Saute mushrooms, onion, and basil in butter in a skillet just until vegetables are tender.
Add broth, and bring to a boil, add beans and carrots.
Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine cornstarch and water, blending... - 34.9463
Curried Bean Salad
Drain the lima beans, wax or green beans, and kidney beans. In a medium bowl stir together the lima beans, wax or green beans, kidney beans, green pepper, and green onion.
In a small bowl stir together French dressing and curry powder. Add to bean mixture;... - 28.5026