- » Curried Green Bean
Curried Green Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried green bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried green bean recipes.
Curried Green Beans
Curried Green Beans is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Curried Green Beans effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 40.7981
Simple Green Beans With Cream
Feeding a large crowd? What could be better than flavorful, creamy, healthy crowd-pleaser—green beans with cream. This all-time family favorite is a breeze to make, as you will know from this recipe presented by Chef Keith Snow. Add it to your holiday lunch... - 105.146
Green Beans Dal Curry Dry
This is a typical tamil dish, made in most tamil homes. Though it does not have many spices going into it, it is quite delicious and can be eaten on its own. - 0
Seitan Green Bean Curry
Prepare the vegetables and have all of the ingredients near at hand before beginning to saute.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok and add the onions and garlic.
Saute for 2 to 3 minutes before adding the chile or cayenne, garam masala, and... - 42.4866
Green Beans Or French Beans Curry (fansi Subji)
To all those who enjoying eating green vegetables will surely like this curry. The chef shows a simple and easy method of making French beans curry. It can be served with roti or rice. This dish can be prepared in the regular day to day cooking. Check out the... - 94.0329
Green Bean And Mushroom Curry
Place the butter or ghee in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients except the fresh coriander (cilantro) or parsley. Cover and cook for 8 - 10 minutes, stirring twice.
Garnish with... - 36.655
Curried Green Beans And Potatoes
Place potato slices in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cover and cook 5 minutes.
Add green beans, and cook, uncovered, 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Combine curry powder and next... - 39.4451
Fish And Green Bean Curry
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To... - 48.3158
Fresh Green Beans In Curried Sauce
There is nothing like savory, spicy curried beans to compliment your steamed rice or freshly baked chapatis on especially hungry evenings. Chef Bhal Dave takes you through two luscious curried green bean recipes, a la Indian and Chinese style. Prepared with... - 38.041
Yellow Lentil And Green Beans With Lemon
This simple, easy-to-make side borrows much of its basic earthy flavors from yellow lentils and green beans and lemon juice adds to the zesty tang of the dish. Thekel plays with different flavors to make this healthy dish yummy and tantalizing to the taste... - 69.6873
Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi
If you are a curry fan, this Phalli Aloo Ki Subzi is going to win your heart. It’s a simple green bean and potato dry curry made by stir frying in the skillet. The best of the recipe here is the crushed garlic, cumin and green chilli seasoning added at the... - 129.891
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 41.6503
Savory Green Beans With Parmesan
1. Leave the beans whole, or cut into one-inch pieces.
2. Heat the oil and garlic in a heavy pan. Add the onion and green pepper and cook slowly three minutes. Add the beans, water, salt and basil, cover and simmer until the beans are tender, about fifteen... - 36.9116
Green Beans In Cream
Combine beans and diced bacon bits in saucepan.
Add a small amount of boiling water, cover and cook until beans are almost tender.
Uncover, add salt and cook over high heat until most of water has cooked away.
Add cream, lemon juice and parsley.
Heat but do... - 32.9602
Cheru Payar Curry (green Moong Curry)
Green Moong is very healthy addition to any diet. It is rich in proteins and fiber. This dish can be a good accompaniment for rotis as well. It is so easy to make that it hardly requires any skills. - 0
Kanji Payar Thoran Whole Green Beans
1. The green beans may be lightly roasted for two minutes before cooking. This prevents it from getting mashed.
2. Wash and clean the beans and cook covered in 3 cups boiling water. When it starts to boil, half open the pan and cook till the water is almost... - 40.4231
Green Bean Stir Fry
1) Take a fry pan and place it on high heat.
2) Add pork to it and brown well.
3) Add the garlic, ginger and onion to it.
4) Make a paste of vinegar and cornstarch and add soy sauce and sesame oil to it.
5) Add finger length pieces of beans to it.
6)... - 44.4416
Smoked Pork Chops With Curried New Potatoes & Green Beans
Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
Place on a steaming rack over boiling water, in a large kettle; cover and steam for 15 minutes.
Add beans to rack; cover and steam until potatoes and beans are tender (about 10 more minutes).
While potatoes are cooking, melt... - 39.9201
Creamed Green Beans
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the cheese spread, soup, soy sauce and Tabasco, mix well and cook in the microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, saute the onion in the butter for... - 45.4816
Green Beans With Balsamic Reduction Topped With Almonds
Green beans with balsamic reduction, what a way to serve green beans. If you too are a green bean fan you are going to love this dish. The chef suggests this dish is perfect for Thanksgiving but can be made any day. Watch the video and enjoy the recipe. - 116.836
Green Beans With Mustard Sauce
Wash and trim beans and cut into 1-inch pieces on the diagonal.
Cook in a small amount of boiling salted water just until tender.
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and cook gently, stirring, 3 minutes.
Sprinkle in flour, salt and pepper,... - 43.5629
Green Peas Curry
BOIL THE PEAS FOR 3 MINUTE IN WATER.
THEN GRIND IT SUCH THAT IT DOES NOT BECOME PASTE.
CUT ONION INTO BIG SLICE
.BOIL POTATO FOR 8 MINUTE THEN CUT IT INTO BIG PIECES.
TAKE PAN ON GAS AND POUR 1/2 TEA CUP OF OIL IN IT.
ADD SLICED ONOIN IN IT WHEN OIL IS... - 42.8273
Green Beans With Caramelized Red Onions
Serving healthy green beans to people who do not like them is a task. For all such people we have a simple, healthy and yet delicious recipe. This is a video which shows making green beans with some caramelized onions. The way the chef makes will make anybody... - 95.5138
Green Beans Y All Won T Believe
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Wash and remove the strings and ends of fresh beans and cut into 1 inch long pieces or leave whole.
3. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add small amount of boiling salted water and cook beans, covered, for about... - 40.121
Quick And Easy Homestyle Green Beans And New Potatoes
Feeding a crowd? What better than green beans and new potatoes. Flavorful and creamy, this is one dish that is likely to win all hearts. The crunch of beans and soft bite of potato makes this meal just right for a Sunday night dinner or even formal... - 87.9587
Garlic Green Beans
1. Wash beans, trim the veggies, and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
2. You have to steam these veggies until it becomes crisp and tender. It will take nearly 7-10 minutes.
3. Set aside this preparation.
4. Meanwhile, in large saucepan fry bacons until... - 48.4828
French Green Beans And Pears
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine pecans and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until margarine melts.
Add beans and summer savory.
Microwave at High for 4 minutes.
Stir to break apart beans.
Microwave at... - 41.0645
Smoked Pork Chops With Curried New Potatoes& Green Beans
Place unpeeled potatoes in a 5-quart pan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and boil for 15 minutes.
Add beans and continue to boil until potatoes are tender throughout when pierced and beans are just tender-crisp to bite about 6... - 40.1639
Green Beans A La Nicoise
1. In a skillet heat the oil, add the onion and cook until golden brown. Add the tomatoes, green pepper, celery, water, salt and pepper.
2. Tie the cloves, bay leaf, parsley and chervil in a small cheesecloth bag and add to the vegetables. Simmer, uncovered,... - 36.2753
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Chicken And Green Beans
1. In a fry pan, heat oil on a high flame.
2. Put pieces of chicken in the pan.
3. Cook the chicken well until it turns white.
4. Add green beans to the pan.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Stir the ingredients well.
7. Cover the pan with a lid and... - 43.3511
Green Beans With Tarragon Sauce
1. In a large sized skillet, coat with vegetable spray.
2. Place on flame and add olive oil.
3. Once hot, add garlic and chopped onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
4. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from... - 46.1073
Beef With Green Beans
1. Cook the green beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for about 5 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry the sliced onion until golden.
3. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, turmeric and... - 41.7431
Whole Green Moong Dal
A nutritious dal recipe with tons of health benefits. Makes a perfect warm soup during rainy days or can be had with rice or chapati. Makes a very good meal if you are looking to shed of excess pounds. - 0
Martinique Green Beans
1. In a large pan, bring water to boil.
2. Add the beans and cook for 3-5 minutes until just crisp-tender.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. Drain again and keep aside.
5. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
6. Stir in... - 50.1961
Gaeng Khiew Waan Gal
Now you can make one of the hottest and favorite green chicken curry at home in minutes! This is an irresistible dish with the combination of chicken, coconut and the spicy green curry paste. Try it once and you are sure to crave for more. - 86.5565
Garden Combo Salad
Saute mushrooms, onion, and basil in butter in a skillet just until vegetables are tender.
Add broth, and bring to a boil, add beans and carrots.
Cover and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine cornstarch and water, blending... - 34.5803
Ham Rolls With Curried Rice
These Ham Rolls With Curried Rice taste incredible ! Try out these filling Ham Rolls With Curried Rice for a meal and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.2126
Curried Puri In Buttermilk Sauce & Curried Garbanzo Beans
Wanting to prepare a different lunch, easy and quick? Try the spicy curried puri in buttermilk sauce with leftover puris and serve with rice. Team up with curried garbanzo beans with potatoes in tomato sauce. Try this innovative style of cooking with easy... - 87.7324
Asian Style Grilled Tenderloin With Roasted Garlic Green Beans
For all those who want to try pork with an Asian twist, here is a curry style tenderlion recipe. Catch up with Stacey as she cooks the pork loin with Asian particularly Indian spice mixes on the grill as well as roasted garlic beans to accompany the meat. Out... - 82.4548
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
Curried Bean Salad
Drain the lima beans, wax or green beans, and kidney beans. In a medium bowl stir together the lima beans, wax or green beans, kidney beans, green pepper, and green onion.
In a small bowl stir together French dressing and curry powder. Add to bean mixture;... - 30.6703
Tangy And Spicy Beans In Tomato
Wondering how to cook you black beans? Here is a video, and you solution! Made using a lot of tomatoes, this dish is tangy and spicy. Flavored with spices and herbs, this dish is high in fiber and low in fat! Watch and learn! - 123.475
Cooking Thai Food, Green Curry With Chicken, "gaeng Khiew Waan Gai"
Cooking Thai Green Curry is simple once you see how it is done. In the 2 online videos you will be taught by Chef Chanrat Karatna, nickname Air, and his staff not only how to cook Thai Green Curry but about the ingredients. In the second video you will see... - 43.792
Soy Bean Curry
This Soybean Curry tastes incredible ! Try this spicy seasoned casserole and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Soybean Curry are welcome ! - 36.3473
Rajma (red Kidney Bean Curry)
This vegetarian dish originated in Punjab, a northern state in India. Kidney beans are an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber, making it an ideal ingredient in a vegetarian diet. For more recipes, visit www.deliciousindian.com. - 47.1525
Mexican Black Bean Chili
As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner with this Mexican black bean chilli for meal, perfect for warming up your midweek. Adobo sauce adds a touch of indulgence to this protein-packed bean dish. This spicy bean stew is vegetarian and low fat... - 129.79
Dried Bean Or Peas Curry
Wash and soak the beans as directed.
Press together the garlic and ginger in press or mortar with salt.
Brown the sliced onions in oil and stir in all the spices.
Cook for a few minutes together, and add the pulse with enough of the soak-water to... - 33.2296
Beans In Curry Cream
1. Melt half the butter in a frying pan over moderate heat. Add almonds and curry powder and cook for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Transfer almond mixture to a serving dish; keep hot. Melt the remaining butter in pan, add onion and beans and cook for 3... - 30.2324
Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice
I always jokingly say that Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice is my soul's food. I heard my husband quote the same about Curried Garbanzo Beans & Rice the other day. I will not be surprised if you say the same thing too. - 35.6894
Indian Black Eyed Beans Curry
Black eyed beans are high in protein and those who want to make their black eyed beans tasty should try to make a curry for a delicious twist. Chef Manjula, who is a Indian Curry expert shows us how to make these tiny little beans tasty and thereby a part of... - 126.436
Curried Apple And Lima Bean Soup
1) Take the lima beans and drain them.
2) Place the lima beans into a large saucepan.
3) Add water to the saucepan and boil them over medium heat. Cover the saucepan and simmer for around 45 minutes.
4) Take a skillet and pour oil.
5) Saute the... - 45.0236
Curried Bean And Rice Salad
Remove strings from beans; wash beans thoroughly, and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Place beans and water to cover in a medium sauce-pan.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender; drain and cool.
Combine 1 cup... - 44.3239
Green Chicken Curry
1)Cube brinjal into 4 inch sized pieces. Mix with salt and marinate for half hour.Wash and drain and dry them.
2)Cut the sallet into 4X4 pieces and slice garlic and red pepper.
3)Cut chicken into cubes of ½ inches.
4)Break French beans into... - 48.0185
Thai Green Curry Fish
Cut fish into 3cm pieces.
Heat oil in Large pan; cook garlic, Lemon grass, chilli and paste, stirring, until fragrant.
Stir in cream and stock; bring to boil.
Add fish, onion and beans; simmer, covered, until fish is cooked through and beans are... - 43.6553
Thai Green Curry Salad
A taste of Thai and summer in a bowl. It’s fresh, bright, crisp, flavorful and vegan. What a wonderful way to enjoy Thai curry without having to cook! A wonderful recipe to add to your repertoire of summer salads. - 143.119
Green Curry Salad
Hey you salad lovers, check out this Green Curry salad. Made from fresh vegetables, this salad uses Thai Green curry to give a Thai twist to it. The crunchy taste of this salad is worth all the effort. Try it! - 132.942
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1) In a mini food blender or small food processor, add the finely chopped coriander stalks , shallots, lemongrass, garlic and ginger and blend until smooth .
2) Further add the chillies, basil, 3/4 of the coriander leaves, the ground cumin,... - 45.0327
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Hara Bhara Paneer (green Curry With Indian Cheese)
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has used green peas, beans and spinach and added paneer to it. It is very delicious and easy to make. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 87.4781
Lima Beans Curry
Like most other legumes, Lima Beans are said to have properties that aid in lowering cholesterol, are high in dietary fiber and especally good for diabetic people as it prevents the blood-sugar level from rising after a meal. - 42.4971
All Green Salad
Drain liquid from can of green beans and fill can with French dressing.
Return green beans to refrigerator to marinate 2 hours.
Wash greens well, drain, and refrigerate.
When chilled and crisp, tear lettuce and spinach into salad bowl.
Drain green beans,... - 33.2353
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.3976
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a medium heat,... - 36.0598
Minted Bean Curry
1. Place coriander (cilantro) roots, lemon grass, lime leaves, sugar, water and fish sauce in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids and set stock aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan over a... - 36.5113
Sprouted Moong Beans And Cashewnut Curry
Grind all the ingredients of masala to a fine paste.
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add cumin and masala paste and fry for five to ten minutes adding some water, if necessary.
Add moong beans and cashewnuts.
Fry for two minutes.
Add coconut milk.
Cover and cook till... - 46.278
Curried Bean Sprout, Water Chestnut, And Fruit Salad
1) Take a large salad bowl and combine the first five ingredients in it.
2) Take a bowl and combine together yogurt, soy sauce and curry powder. Mix all the ingredients nicely together.
3) Pour prepared dressing over salad and toss gently.... - 38.6662
Rajma (red Beans) Curry
Rajma or Red Beans Curry is a very popular accompaniment with Rotis/Chapathis in North India. This Rajma Recipe has a tangy taste. It can be made hot or spicy according to your choice. Suggestions, comments and feedback on this Rajma Recipe is appreciated. - 45.6852
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 47.4901
Palak Lobia / Spinach And Black Eyed Beans Curry
Soak black eyed beans for 3-4 hrs, add salt and cook until tender.
Wash and chop spinach finely. Chop green chillies finely. Keep aside.
Grind a masala by adding cumin seeds, garlic, peppercorns, coconut, dry red chillies and 1/3 tsp tamarind paste and about... - 45.3188
Cream Curry Beans
Combine beans, butter, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until beans are tender crisp.
Stir curry powder into sour cream.
Fold into beans.
Microwave 1 minute on' 6', or until heated through.
For ovens without... - 32.7266
Pickled Beans In Curry
Have you still not got your favorite Pickled Beans In Curry right? Forget about the mess it created the last time you tried it. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Pickled Beans In Curry. It's sure to come out incredibly delicious and be amazed with the... - 42.9018
Indian Lima Beans Curry
Lima beans or Pavta is something that is abundantly, freshly and freely available at my mother in laws kitchen during its peak harvest season. This is a regular meal at our house and my MIL makes best Pavta rassa (curry) bhaji. Its very simple, easy and... - 118.245
Guvar Dhokli - Cluster Beans Curry
Enjoy Dhokli made with fresh Guvar(Cluster beans). Or make dhokli with your favorite vegetable such as spinach, pigeon peas, or come up with your very own suitable vegetable and enjoy. - 104.017
High Protein Mixed Beans Curry
Every home maker is posed with the challenge of preparing tasty dishes while trying to make them healthy for her family. A regular vegetarian meal needs to have a good protein source and what better option than including wholesome pulses and beans that score... - 0
Curried Rice And Bean Salad
In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients.
Toss to mix well.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder and black pepper.
Pour over rice-bean mixture and mix well. - 29.8466
Curried Lamb With White Beans
Curried Lamb With White Beans is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Curried Lamb With White Beans; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.6124
Combine beans, butter, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until beans are tender crisp.
Stir curry powder into sour cream.
Fold into beans.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTEon 6 oruntil heated through.
For ovens without solid... - 29.2952
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 104.853
Indian Style Green Beans
Green beans, french beans or shravani ghevda cooked in fresh flavorful spices and coated with nice coconut powder. I love to cook this just very often as its very simple and easy to cook. Makes a good sabzi to carry for tiffins! - 102.99
Chipped Beef And Green Beans In Cheese Sauce
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Chipped Beef and Green Beans in Cheese Sauce - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful... - 44.0367
Chipped Beef And Green Beans In Cheese Sauce
1. Pre-heat an OTG or oven to 325° F.
2. Finely slice the beef and immerse it in boiling water for about 5 mintues.
3. Drain the beef and dry it on the absorbent paper.
4. Take a skillet and soften the butter until it becomes lightly... - 46.2922
Italian Bean Toss
This italian bean toss is a green bean salad made with cheese. Pepped up with pimientos and spiced with curry powder, the italian bean toss can be dressed as desired or with mayonnaise for flavor. - 29.1235
Vegetable Curry With Tofu
1. Saute the apple, celery, and onion in the oil in a heavy skillet until tender but not browned. Add the green pepper, potato, and mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
2. Sprinkle over the flour and curry powder and cook,... - 31.5567
Pad Prik King Green Beans With Chicken
Beans and bean paste are common in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to cook beans. Check out the chef in the video cooking green beans with Prik King Curry paste, chicken and other seasonings. Fulfilling Thai treat! - 80.1596
Best Baked Beans
1. Take a 12-inch skillet, add bacon and fry till it becomes crispy.
2. Remove bacon from skillet and keep aside 2 tbsp drippings in skillet.
3. Add green pepper and onions to drippings and cook till tender.
4. Add catsup, beans, brown sugar, pepper... - 44.7565
Sweet 'n' Sour Beans
1) Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
2) In a pan, combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
3) To this, add the reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and bouillon cube.
4) Cook over medium heat till thick and bubbly, stirring as... - 50.4715
Black beans not only helps to jazz up your Mexican fiesta, but also makes for a quick and easy dinner recipe. In this video, Juan Montalvo tells you how to cook up juicy, delish black beans that just tastes great with steamed rice. A perfect comfort food and... - 82.6517
Khatti Mithi Guvar
Treat your taste buds to this flavorful Indian sweet-sour curry that features potatoes and clustered beans. This delicious vegetarian curry can be made dried or in a gravy. Tastes great when served with rice or roti. This video features a simple way to make... - 112.717
Lousiana Red Beans And Rice
1. In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients of spice mix and set aside.
2. Heat a casserole pan and add in the oil. Swirl around in the pan.
3. Add in the sausages, onion, celery, red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Cook for... - 0