- » Curried Egg Pea
Curried Egg Pea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried egg pea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried egg pea recipes.
Curried Eggs With Peas
Are you short on time to cook something delicious? Then what are ovens and microwaves for. Try out this wonderful recipe for Curried Eggs with Peas - my all time family favorite. This Curried Eggs with Peas is so easy, but is equally delicious! Simply try it... - 48.686
Curried Eggs With Peas
1) Take a bowl and fill with water.
2) Add eggs to it and cook slowly allowing water to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Crack the shells and roll the eggs between the palms.
4) Remove the egg shells.
5) Grate the onions and squeeze the lemon extracting the... - 45.7717
Curried Eggs And Peas With Rice Border
Cook onion in butter in the top of a double boiler over direct heat until tender.
Add flour and curry powder, and blend.
Add milk, bouillon, lemon juice, sugar and salt; cook over boiling water until smooth and thickened, stirring constandy.
Add pea's and... - 31.1285
You May Also Like!
Ham Cups With Curried Peas
In mixing bowl combine egg, milk, soft bread crumbs,onion,and mustard; add ground ham and mix well.
Shape ham mixture into two 4-inch patties; fit each into a 6-ounce custard cup to form a shell.
Cook, uncovered, in countertop microwave oven till meat shells... - 28.8551
Egg Curry is one of my most favorite dish. Doesn't take much time and tastes great. I Like to make it by using the fried boiled eggs. - 49.6439
Creamy Egg Curry
1. Heat oil in a pan, then fry onions over a low heat for 10 mins until golden. Add the curry paste and sizzle for 2 mins, stirring. Add the tomatoes and 200ml water, season to taste, then bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 mins until you have a rich sauce.
2.... - 34.63
Saute onion, green pepper and parsley in butter.
Blend in curry powder, salt, sugar, dry mustard.
Add tomatoes and boiling water.
Stir until well blended and very smooth.
Add eggs and peas.
Simmer very gently about 15 minutes.
Serve on... - 44.8952
Especial Egg Curry
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies to a light golden color.
2) Mix all the spices, salt and tomatoes in to the wok and keep cooking until the tomatoes soften.
3) Add peas and potatoes, stir and then add thin coconut... - 42.2706
Tomato Egg Curry
Heat oil. Add cloves and cinnamon sticks, add cumin seeds and onions. Saute onions until they turn brownish.
Add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt and chilly powder. Mix well and cover with lid.
Remove lid after 2 minutes and smash tomatoes with... - 43.4848
Potato & Egg Curry
This is a recipe for a tasty Potato & Egg Curry. You can serve this for a heart meal at home. I love this wonderful Potato & Egg Curry recipe especially because it was one of the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 44.9838
Peas And Cheese
Heat the ghee and lightly fry the onions.
Add the water from the tin of peas, green chillies, coriander and turmeric powders, and ginger.
Cover, and cook on a low fire for about ten minutes.
Add the peas and tomato sauce.
Bring to the boil and remove from the... - 37.8317
Flounder Fillets With Chick Pea Relish
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) FOR THE CHICK PEA RELISH: Take a small bowl and combine onion, tomato, jalapeno pepper, vinegar and garlic in it. Add chick peas and mix well. Set aside.
3) FOR THE FLOUNDER FILLETS: Take a small saucepan... - 45.3689
1. Hard-boil, cool and shell eggs. Cut into halves. Peel and quarter potatoes; peel and slice onions.
2. Heat oil. Brown eggs and onions separately. Remove. Add potatoes and peas to oil and then the coriander, pepper, cumin, ginger, garam masala, turmeric and... - 39.2831