- » Curried Dressing
Curried Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried dressing recipes.
Curried Mushroom Dressing
1. Grease a 1 ½ quart mould or 4 individual molds with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the vegetables, curry powder, and seasoned dressing mix. Toss to mix.
4. Stir in the water.
5.... - 44.4184
Curried Ma Yonnaise Dressing
1) In a small bowl, add oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and honey.
2) With a fork whisk the mixture to a creamy substance.
3) Sprinkle curry powder, basil, scallions and sea salt. Mix the seasonings well.
4) Prepare a delicious salad and toss... - 40.2497
Curried Peanut Dressing
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, combine onions, garlic, and ginger with oil.
Stir often until vegetables begin to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add curry powder and stir for 1 minute.
Add water, peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and... - 38.5845
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Cove the bowl and chill.
3) Serve curried dressing on salad greens or with raw vegetables. - 34.4977
Curried Ginger Dressing
1) In a blender, mix all the ingredients.
2) Blend until the mixture turns very smooth.
3) To a container with a tight fitting lid, transfer the mixture and cover.
4) Store as is, in the refrigerator. Use this to top a chicken salad. - 30.9457
1. Place curry powder, tomato juice, cottage cheese, lemon juice, honey, and tomatoes in a food processor or blender and puree.
2. Chill, covered, for 30 minutes before serving. - 27.6005
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Cover and chill.
Serve over salad greens or with raw vegetables. - 26.5898
Curried Mango Dressing
Melt butter in a small skillet. Saute grated ginger and curry powder in butter for a few minutes over low heat.
Add mango and honey and continue cooking a few more minutes. Set aside to cool.
When cooled, stir in yogurt. Serve over sliced or chopped fruit. - 25.1039
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture.
3) Pass with chilled cooked shrimp. - 24.8631