- » Curried Cucumber Dip
Curried Cucumber Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried cucumber dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried cucumber dip recipes.
Curried Party Dip
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX, until smooth. (If necessary, STOP BLEND, use rubber spatula to keep mixture around processing blades.
Cover and continue to process.) Serve with sliced cauliflower,... - 27.3096
Showing you how to prepare Mast-o Khiar. You can add more herbs if you like ie. tarragon, dill weed (dried or fresh), green onions or red onions etc. This is the basic recipe just to get you started. - 95.2882
Cut into halves length wise and scoop out seeds.
Grate cucumbers until you have 2 cups.
Put grated cucumbers in a strainer and let stand to drain thoroughly.
Use cucumber liquid drained from cucumber, adding enough water to make 1... - 41.5584
Madras Chicken Curry
1) Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the chicken pieces on all sides till they turn golden brown.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl and remove skin and bones. Cut the meat into small chunks. Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil add onions and... - 48.13
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 46.86
Sweet And Sour Prawns
Clean and dry the prawns, Season with salt; dip in batter and deep fry.
Heat the vinegar, sugar and ground chilli on a moderate fire, till the sugar melts.
Put in ginger and salt.
Bring to the boil.
Stir and remove the pan from the fire.
Add fried prawns, one... - 39.1565
Indonesian Chicken And Pear Salad
Place chicken in bowl.
Cube 2 pear halves; add pear cubes, nuts, cucumber, ginger and onion to chicken.
Add Curry Dressing; toss gently to mix.
Place each lettuce cup on individual salad plate.
Dip pear halves in lemon juice and arrange each half in 1 lettuce... - 29.9773
Pork Satay Part 1
When you need appetizer for get-togethers or a light lunch or dinner, think pork satay. With it’s surprisingly nice flavor combination, this favorite Thai street food is quite a treat for the sense and comes together super quickly too. All you need is the... - 91.5295
Pork Satay Part 2
Why settle from drumsticks when you could be so creative and make something tantalizing as pork satay at home with little efforts. And no, you don’t have to wait for the barbecue weather to get it right. Pork satay can be easily made at home and served as... - 90.3655
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes and dip in boiling water for a minute.
2) Drain them out and put them in cold water immediately.
3) Peel the skins.
4) Place each tomato stem side up and cut into 4 wedges right to the base taking care not to cut through.
5) Hold... - 45.7927
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.9679
Vazhaithandu Curd Pachadi
Raita or pachadi is a South Asian/Indian condiment based on yogurt (dahi) and used as a sauce or dip. The yogurt is seasoned with coriander (cilantro), cumin, mint, cayenne pepper, and other herbs and spices. Vegetables such as cucumber and onions are mixed... - 42.9213
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.234