- » Curried Cucumber Dip
Curried Cucumber Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried cucumber dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried cucumber dip recipes.
Curried Party Dip
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX, until smooth. (If necessary, STOP BLEND, use rubber spatula to keep mixture around processing blades.
Cover and continue to process.) Serve with sliced cauliflower,... - 29.094
Showing you how to prepare Mast-o Khiar. You can add more herbs if you like ie. tarragon, dill weed (dried or fresh), green onions or red onions etc. This is the basic recipe just to get you started. - 118.803
Cut into halves length wise and scoop out seeds.
Grate cucumbers until you have 2 cups.
Put grated cucumbers in a strainer and let stand to drain thoroughly.
Use cucumber liquid drained from cucumber, adding enough water to make 1... - 43.8598
Madras Chicken Curry
1) Heat oil in a skillet and deep fry the chicken pieces on all sides till they turn golden brown.
2) Put the chicken in a bowl and remove skin and bones. Cut the meat into small chunks. Keep aside.
3) In the remaining oil add onions and... - 47.4796
1. To prepare chicken skin it and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. In large skillet brown chicken, a few pieces at a time in 1/4 cup hot butter for 5 minutes per side.
3. Return all chicken to skillet add chicken broth and bring to... - 47.4006
Sweet And Sour Prawns
Clean and dry the prawns, Season with salt; dip in batter and deep fry.
Heat the vinegar, sugar and ground chilli on a moderate fire, till the sugar melts.
Put in ginger and salt.
Bring to the boil.
Stir and remove the pan from the fire.
Add fried prawns, one... - 41.0633
Indonesian Chicken And Pear Salad
Place chicken in bowl.
Cube 2 pear halves; add pear cubes, nuts, cucumber, ginger and onion to chicken.
Add Curry Dressing; toss gently to mix.
Place each lettuce cup on individual salad plate.
Dip pear halves in lemon juice and arrange each half in 1 lettuce... - 30.964
Yellow cucumber are full of flavor and have a sour taste to them because of which the dal gets a slight sourness. Though it is commonly made into chutney in Andhra, it is also included in dals and adds a nice flavor. It tastes good with hot rice. - 0
Cold Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes and dip in boiling water for a minute.
2) Drain them out and put them in cold water immediately.
3) Peel the skins.
4) Place each tomato stem side up and cut into 4 wedges right to the base taking care not to cut through.
5) Hold... - 46.0587
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
Vazhaithandu Curd Pachadi
Raita or pachadi is a South Asian/Indian condiment based on yogurt (dahi) and used as a sauce or dip. The yogurt is seasoned with coriander (cilantro), cumin, mint, cayenne pepper, and other herbs and spices. Vegetables such as cucumber and onions are mixed... - 41.2798
Javanese Fried Rice
1. Take a large saucepan and add water to it. Stir in chicken broth or bouillon cubes, curry powder or cumin seeds and rice and cook for about 15- 20 minutes until the rice turns just soft and liquid gets absorbed completely. Spread the rice into a... - 40.5418