Curried Crab Soup
- » Curried Cream Crab Soup
Curried Cream Crab Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried cream crab soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried cream crab soup recipes.
Curried Crab Soup
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, curry, and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add crab meat and wine; heat through.
Blend about 16 cup of the soup with sour cream till smooth; stir sour cream... - 39.9694
Cold Curried Crab Soup
Place cream cheese in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until softened.
In 2-quart casserole, combine butter, potatoes, carrot, celery, curry powder and cinnamon.
Microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, o - 34.9897
Gourmet Crab Bisque
Put crab meat in a bowl, pour over sherry, and let stand 1 hour.
Blend together the tomato and green pea soups, cream, curry, and paprika.
Heat slowly, but do not boil.
Add the crab meat.
Reheat to boiling point - 32.676
Classic Crab Bisque
Put crab in bowl and pour over sherry.
Soak one hour.
Blend remaining ingredients.
Heat slowly but do not boil.
Reheat and serve. - 32.6855
Sherry Crab Soup
1) Combine milk and soup.
2) Take out egg yolks from whites.
3) Chop the egg whites and add to soup.
4) Mix Worcestershire, mace, curry powder, and crabmeat. Cook simmering for 10 minutes.
5) Place in individual serving bowls.
6) Sprinkle crumbled egg... - 42.2823
Outdoor Crab Newburg
1)In a heavy saucepan, heat the mushroom soup along with milk.
2)Add in the crab meat and stir.
3)Bring the mixture to the boiling point.
4)Remove the saucepan from heat and add in the sherry.
5)Stir and serve hot in bowls. - 33.7476
Spinach And Crab Linguine
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until warm.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine butter, mushrooms and shallot.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4... - 45.9084
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 47.1293
Curried Shrimp And Crabmeat
1) In a slow cooker, place the shrimp and crabmeat.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except toast or rice, and stir gently to mix.
3) Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour, then on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
4) Serve over a bed of cooked rice on... - 39.7968
Classic Deviled Crab Meat
1. In double boiler, combine ingredients adding crab last.
2. Serve on toast slices or patty shells. - 26.0156
Potato Crab Bisque
1 Combine soup, milk, grated onion and curry powder in medium-size saucepan; heat just to boiling over medium heat, stirring often; pour into serving bowl; chill.
2 Just before serving, stir in crabmeat; sprinkle with chopped chives. - 25.113
Seafood Curry has a grand taste. Seafood Curry gets its taste from seafood mixed with soup and milk. Seafood Curry is inspired by many food chains across the world. - 29.0036
1. In a pan heat mushroom soup and cream cheese stirring until smooth.
2. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes and add the mixture to soup mixture.
3. Add celery, onion, Miracle Whip, crab and curry powder and pour into 4-cup cold jelly... - 37.231
In saucepan, cook onion with curry in butter until tender.
Add soup, milk, shrimp, and crab.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.7668
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add in the onions along with the curry powder. Saute till the onions become tender.
2) Add in the frozen condensed cream of shrimp soup, milk and cooked crab, lobster or shrimp.
3) Heat wel till the frozen soup thaws.... - 35.5263
Quick Seafood Curry
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add curry powder and onion, cooking onion until tender.
Add soup, milk and seafood and place over boiling water in pan.
Heat until soup is hot and flavors are blended, stirring often - 31.4919
Curried Shrimp Crepes
Thaw and drain the frozen shrimp or crab flavored fish; set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare crepes; set aside.
For filling, spray a cold medium saucepan with nonstick spray coating.
Heat saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook till onion is tender,... - 40.429
One-dish Seafood Dinner
One-Dish Seafood Dinner is a perfect dish for all you seafood lovers. Try this wonderful One-Dish Seafood Dinner recipe for yourself! - 29.0619