- » Curried Cream Corn Soup
Curried Cream Corn Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried cream corn soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried cream corn soup recipes.
Curried Cream Of Corn Soup
1) In a saucepan, saute the corn and onion in the butter for about 2 minutes, or until the corn is just tender.
2) Stir in the flour, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Stir continuously and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes, do not allow the... - 43.4947
Curried Cream Of Corn Soup
Saute the onion and celery in the margarine or bacon fat just until the onion is lightly browned.
Then add the flour and blend the whole thoroughly.
Add the milk, stir until thickened, then add the corn, curry powder, salt and pepper.
Mix well, cover and... - 30.379
You May Also Like!
In saucepan, cook celery, onion and green pepper with seasonings in butter until tender.
Stir in soup and sour cream; add corn.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 29.8582
Curried Sweet Corn Soup With Chicken
1. Wash the corn and remove the corn kernels from the cob with a sharp knife. You should have about 10 oz (275g) of corn. Use canned corn if fresh corn is unavailable.
2. In a large bowl, tip in the shredded chicken along with the egg... - 46.7494
Tomato Curry Soup
Put creamed corn in blender, cover and blend at high speed for one minute.
Add remaining ingredients, and blend for another minute.
Pour into sauce pan and heat on low flame, stirring occasionally.
When hot, pour into serving bowls and sprinkle with parsley. - 29.3875
Sweet Corn Soup
1) In a saucepan melt butter and stir in chopped onion. Saute until transparent.
2) Pour corn on it.
3) Stir in milk and pepper.
4) Bring to boil, turn down heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
5) Add diced red pepper and green onions. Stir and cook for... - 43.1432
Split Pea Soup With A Touch Of Curry
In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the carrots and celery and sauté them while you chop and add the potatoes. Continue cooking the vegetables for about 5 more minutes.
Add the... - 37.3605
Saturday Special Mushroom Soup
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH until beef is set and onion is transparent.
Add sour cream, soup, corn, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Top with tomato... - 45.1297
Corn And Crab Bisque
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium flame.
2) Add in the onions and saute the mixture till it softens.
3) When the onions start to sizzle, add in the flour. Stir the flour in, for about a minute.
4) Add in the curry powder and corn. Cook... - 45.8184
Corned Beef Mousse
1. In a bowl, soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes until soft.
2. In a saucepan, combine soup and cream cheese; heat with frequent stirring until smooth.
3. Add the softened gelatin to the soup and heat again until the gelatin is... - 43.9618
1.Take the bones of the chicken out and dice the flesh into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.Put soup, onions, pimento, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and salad dressing in the chicken bowl and allow the chicken to get all... - 47.1256