- » Curried Corn Casserole
Curried Corn Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried corn casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried corn casserole recipes.
Combine cream-style and whole kernel corn, cracker crumbs and evaporated milk in 1-quart casserole.
Stir in egg.
Dot with butter.
MICROWAVE 7 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on '8', or until set.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes, covered.
Garnish with paprika if... - 39.4957
Place butter and onion in 1-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add flour, salt, paprika, mustard and pepper.
Add milk and egg mixture slowly, stirring until smooth.
Stir in corn.
MICROWAVE 8 to... - 46.1214
Crumble beef into 2-quart casserole.
Stir in 1/2 cup salsa, salt: onion powder, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice to break apart.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 43.8053
Cook cauliflower in 1 cup boiling water until crisp-tender.
Combine cauliflower, cheddar cheese, corn flake crumbs, green pepper, and onion.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole.
Spread top with sour cream, sprinkle with parmesan... - 34.7426
Easy Beef Casserole
Crumble ground beef into a 2-quart casserole, stir in chopped onion and green pepper.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until done, stirring twice.
Drain off drippings.
Add cooked macaroni, corn, spaghetti sauce,... - 38.5126
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 40.9203
Corned Beef And Cabbage Dinner
1.Take a 4 quart casserole (microwave oven safe), put water in it and heat for 7- 9 minutes until boiling.
2.Put canned beef, bay leaf, garlic and peppercorns in the heated water and cook for 90 minutes at Medium, with the lid on.
3.In between, turn... - 44.5674
Okra Corn Stew
1. In a flameproof casserole, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute, until it wilts.
3. Add the garlic, green pepper, and chili pepper and saute another minute or so until soft.
4. Next, add the tomatoes, okra,... - 48.7881
Party Corn Relish
Combine sugar, salt, celery seed, mustard seed, vinegar and pepper sauce in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sauce just starts to boil.
Stir in corn, green pepper, onion and pimiento.
Refrigerate at least... - 44.5393
Corned Beef Hash
1.Take a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole, heat oil and onion in it in the microwave oven for 3 minutes at High without covering.
2.Put potato and corned beef; mix well and cook for 5 minutes at High.
3.Mix well once in between.
4.Once done, stir in half... - 41.0292
1)Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2)Take a bowl, and combine the cornmeal,eggs, salt,sugar, oil, baking powder and flour.
3)Aadd the 1/2 cup of milk,and mix well.
4) Add the remaining milk, sour cream or the buttermilk.
5)Once... - 48.121
Chili With Polenta
1) In a 3 1/2-quart heavy saucepan boil cold water and salt.
2) Mix cornmeal slowly, stirring constantly with wooden spoon.
3) Decrease heat, simmer and stirring occasionally until mixture leaves side of pan.
4) Cook covered for 10 minutes.
5) Take... - 46.167
Rinse scallops in cold water and drain.
Place butter in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until melted.
Add onions and scallops.
MICRO WAVE 4 MINUTES on '8', stirring after 2 minutes.
Place 2 tablespoons butter-scallop liquid in small cup.
Stir in corn... - 33.374
Place butter in 11/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on HIGH until melted.
Add onions and scallops.
Microwave 4 minutes on '8', stirring after 2 minutes.
Place 2 tablespoons butter-scallop liquid in small cup.
Stir in corn starch, curry powder and salt until... - 35.379
Curried Chicken With Chutney And Raisins
1. On a platter, season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Dredge the pieces with corn meal so that they are lightly coated. Keep aside until cooking time.
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
4. In a large Dutch Over or a casserole,... - 45.1269
Savory Chicken Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
2. Coat the chicken pieces with flour.
3. In a large flat skillet, heat oil.
4. Arrange floured chicken pieces and brown evenly on all sides.
5. Add shallot if using towards end of the browning... - 48.3046
Curried Cereal Snack
1. Place margarine, Worcestershire sauce and curry powder in 3-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 45 to 60 seconds; stir.
2. Mix in almonds. Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until hot and... - 24.5723
Chicken & Asparagus Casserole
Sprinkle MSG and pepper over chicken.
Pour corn oil into a 10 inch fry pan.
Heat over medium heat.
Add chicken and saute slowly about 6 minutes or until white and opaque.
Remove from fry pan; drain on paper towels.
Cook asparagus by package directions 4 to 5... - 41.714
Saturday Special Mushroom Soup
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH until beef is set and onion is transparent.
Add sour cream, soup, corn, pimiento, salt and pepper.
Cover with wax paper.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH.
Top with tomato... - 45.1297
Chicken With Celery Dressing
1) Take a kettle and keep the chickens in it covered with water.
2) Now, boil the chicken in low heat and allow it to simmer till the meat tenderizes.
3) Drain the chicken and set the chicken broth aside.
4) Allow the chickens to cool down.
5)... - 46.1077
Cantonese Shrimp And Pea Pods
Combine onion, garlic and oil in 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Add chicken broth, shrimp, ginger and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '7'.
Blend corn starch and water.
Stir into shrimp... - 47.1388
Mexican Beef N Macaroni
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Crumble beef into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once to break... - 47.5803
Orange Flavored Harvard Beets
Combine sugar, corn starch, salt and pepper in 1-quart casserole.
Drain beet liquid into 1-cup measure.
If necessary, add water to make 3/4 cup.
Set beets aside.
Stir beet liquid, vinegar and orange juice into sugar mixture.
MICROWAVE 5 to 7 MINUTES on... - 43.9204
Baked Turkey And Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 400-degree
2) In a roasting pan, place the turkey, season it with salt and stuff it with celery tops in the cavity
3) Take 1 stick butter, melt it and soak a large cheesecloth in it
4) Place this over the turkey... - 45.7816
Marshmallow Chocolate Fudge
Combine milk, corn syrup, sugar and butter in a 2 1/2 or 3-cup microwaveable casserole.
Micro on HIGH for 12 minutes, or until mixture comes to a full rolling boil, stirring twice.
Boil to soft-ball stage (235Â°) on candy thermometer, stirring every 3... - 39.978
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 83.3842
Coq Au Vin
1. Remove skin from chicken; discard skin and keep aside chicken in a plate.
2. Crush garlic.
3. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
4. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
5. In a saucepan,... - 47.6025
Chicken Cacciatore Using Red Wine
1. Remove and discard skin from chicken breasts.
2. Dice tomatoes.
3. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
4. In a saucepan, put together diced tomatoes along with their juices, onions, mushrooms and red wine; bring mixture to a boil and... - 47.9147
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium High).
Microwave for 25 to 30... - 43.4871
1.Take the bones of the chicken out and dice the flesh into small pieces and keep in a bowl.
2.Put soup, onions, pimento, Worcestershire sauce, seasonings and salad dressing in the chicken bowl and allow the chicken to get all... - 47.1256
Southern Barbecued Ribs
1. In a cooking bag, put together barbecue sauce, honey, flour and soy sauce.
2. Add ribs and turn bag to coat.
3. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag with ribs.
4. Pull bag up closely around ribs.
5. Twist-tie to... - 41.5985
Beef And Bean Pot
1.Wash the beans under cold running water.
2.Take a pan, put the beans in it and fill water enough to cover the beans.
3.Boil, skin off the impurities.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour until soft.
Preheat the oven to 325... - 46.6614
1) Take a large bowl and stir together walnuts, couscous, honey, raisins, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, coriander and cumin in it until nicely mixed.
2) Remove gizzards and liver from chicken and reserve for later. Rub chicken with oil and... - 47.1607
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the breadcrumbs, meat, salt, pepper and 1.4 cup of onion, Bind with a beaten egg and shape into small balls, roughly the size of a walnut. Place in a cold place for about 40... - 45.9044
Winter Vegetable Soup
1. In a 12-cup (3 liter) casserole, combine butter, onion, garlic, curry powder, cumin and gingerroot and microwave, uncovered, at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in stock, carrots, potato and tomato juice well.
3. With lid or... - 41.3724
1 As per the package instructions, prepare the packaged dinner.
2 In a skillet, brown the meat.
3 In a larg casserole, mix all the ingredients.
4 Cook, covered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours in 300 degrees fahrenheit oven.
5 Serve hot. - 39.7835
Here is a secret recipe of Eccedenza Diletto that my Mom has kept hidden for years! We just loved it whenever she made it and believe me the awesome combination of veggies and the truly inviting flavor can just make you go drooling right at the sight of it!... - 46.5587
1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4)
2 In a large saucepan, heat the oil.
3 Add in the onion.
4 Saute for about 3 minutes, or until the onions just begins to brown.
5 Add in the minced beef... - 44.518
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
2) Gently add tofu to this. Do not break up the tofu. Mix in so that the tofu is well coated with marinade.
3) Keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably... - 45.8861