- » Curried Chickpea Spread
Curried Chickpea Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried chickpea spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried chickpea spread recipes.
Roasted Curry Chickpeas
What is the Big Game without a handful of tasty snacks on hand? Especially if they are homemade. That's what is wonderful about these roasted chickpeas, you can season them anyway you want. Take this curry recipe as just a suggestion or starting point. - 0
Curry Roasted Butternut Squash And Chickpeas
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, toss the butternut squash with the chick peas, olive oil, curry and cayenne and season with salt and black pepper. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 1 hour, or until the squash is tender.
2.... - 27.8602
Oats Masala Dosa-stuffed Chickpea Crepe
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out... - 105.567
Dhokla, a famous Gujarati dish - is made out of chickpea flour. It is a steamed dish and is served as a snack. - 0
Instant Pan Handvo - Savory Pan Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
If you enjoy eating traditional Gujarati snacks, then you'll really love this one. The chef explains the recipe so nicely. It can be served with tea, as it tastes great. You can also bake it if you like but traditionally it is made on the pan. Watch the video... - 88.1956
Bisi Bele Bhat Making Made Easier
If you are looking for a vegetarian one pot meal, then this South Indian rice and lentil dish with the goodness of vegetables is what you should be making. It is so easy to prepare this dish which makes for a wholesome, nutritious and comforting meal. Watch... - 89.752
Now doesn’t the title “Eggless Omelet” sound like an oxymoron to you? How is it possible to make an omelet without egg or egg substitute? This recipe shared by the Vegan Zombie has been tried and tested a million times, until it yielded the perfect... - 131.685
Kajjikayalu is a fried sweet dumpling that is made with a maida shell filled with a sweet stuffing of choice. This is one of those sweets that are just to be enjoyed and not worry about how many calories one would be consuming. However, the healthier version... - 0