- » Curried Chicken Patty
Curried Chicken Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried chicken patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried chicken patty recipes.
Shrimp And Ham In Patty Shells
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add ham and cook until it turns brown.
2) Add garlic and mushrooms. Cook for some more time.
3) Stir in cream and soup.
4) Add parsley and shrimp. Cook for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5)... - 40.8822
Chicken, Turkey Or Pork Curry
1) Into the blender, add in the curry sauce, drained chutney, ginger and salt.
2) Pulse on LOW speed about 2 to 3 times. The chutney must be coarsely chopped.
3) Transfer the mixture into a saucepan. Add in the coconut, chicken, turkey or pork. Heat... - 34.3728
Cheesy Chicken A La King
Place butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE on HIGH, until butter is melted.
Stir in flour to make a smooth paste.
Add chicken broth and milk, beating with wire whip.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7 MINUTES on '8', or until thick, stirring after 4 minutes and again... - 46.7006
Chicken And Eggs Francoise
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add thyme and 2 mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are browned.
2) Stir in 1/2 cup cream and blend well. Add chicken and pimiento. Cook, stirring occasionally.
3) In the meanwhile, beat 1/4 cup cream, eggs and... - 40.8407
Mock Chicken Fried Steak
Combine egg, milk, 1/2 cup crumbs, onion, chili powder, salt, and Worcestershire.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties, 1/2 inch thick; coat with remaining crumbs.
In skillet cook the patties in hot oil over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side.... - 38.5851
Cheesy Chicken And Ham Bundles
1) Take a Dutch oven and combine together water and bouillon cubes in it. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
2) Add sherry and chicken. Bring the mixture to a boil again.
3) Cover and reduce heat.... - 46.3962
Favorite Curried Tuna
1. In a saucepan add butter. Cook the onions with curry till they are cooked in the butter.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients while stirring continuously. Do not add the patty shells now.
3. Heat and... - 41.3011
Curried Cream Eggs
Melt butter in a skillet and saute apple and onion over medium heat until tender. Stir in flour, blending until smooth.
Slowly add cream and chicken broth, stirring until smooth and thickened. Sprinkle in curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until blended.... - 28.5665
Favorite Curried Tuna
In saucepan, cook onions with curry in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients except patty shells.
Heat; stir now and then. - 28.5378
Home Made Geflite Fish
Put fish, onion, and celery through a meat grinder twice, or process in food processor until ground.
In bowl combine fish mixture with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
Gradually add milk and combine.
Shape into 4 equal oval patties.
Poach in simmering salted... - 46.2664
Chicken Burger Surprise
In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken, paprika, curry powder, Cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme and seasonings.
Shape into four patties and set aside.
In a frying pan, heat the butter and cook the patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on their... - 37.0806
Okara Chicken Nuggets
This is an appetizer which is made of Okara, making it healthier. There are many health benefits from eating Okara. Check out the recipe for this tasty appetizer. - 108.863
These Chicken Puffs are a terrific treat for snacktime. You might really love to brunch on these at any time of the day. Try these stuffed chicken pastries and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chicken Puffs are welcome ! - 37.2488
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3661
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.5816
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Prepare raita.
2. Combine bulgur, tomato, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Bring broth to a boil and pour over bulgur mixture. Let stand 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Combine bulgur mixture, lamb, and next 6 ingredients... - 34.8057
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 44.9277