- » Curried Celery
Curried Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried celery recipes.
Curried Corn And Celery
Combine first 7 ingredients in a skillet over medium heat, stir well.
Cover and cook 5 minutes.
Stir in celery, cover, and cook an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add sour cream, stirring constantly, just until thoroughly heated. (Do not... - 29.9876
Curried Peas And Celery
Place all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until peas are tender, 3 to 5 minutes longer. - 26.562
You May Also Like!
Simmer celery in a little boiling salted water until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
Drain cooking water into a small saucepan and boil it hard until there is 1/2 cup left.
Add cream and heat.
Add butter to celery in first pan and let melt over low... - 35.2887
1) In a saucepan, pour boiling water to cover 1/2 inch of the vessel, add salt, celery and cook for 5 minutes or till celery turns bit soft yet stays crisp.
2) Drain the celery and keep aside the cooking liquid.
3) In the same saucepan,... - 46.9403
Cut celery stalks on the diagonal in about 1/4-inch slices. (Allow at least 1 large stalk per serving.)
Cook in a small amount of salted water until just tender-crisp.
Drain and add a piece of butter and a good sprinkling of dried dill weed and pepper.
Toss... - 22.534
Celery And Chick Pea Curry With Apple
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add celery, apple, onion, curry powder and garlic; cook about 8 minutes until celery is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in chick peas and tomatoes; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 31.8872
Curry Celery Soup
1. Saute celery lightly in butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper; slowly stir in milk and water.
2. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and starts to boil; cover. Simmer 10... - 32.5852
Curried Celery Soup
1 Saute celery in butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan; remove from heat; blend in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper; gradually stir in milk and water.
2 Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and begins to boil. Cover; simme - 26.9399
Ginger Celery Curry
1. In a small bowl or a cup, prepare a slurry by combining soy flour with ¼ cup water.
2. In a skillet or a non stick saucepan, heat oil over a medium high flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to... - 49.974
Curried Celery Soup
1. Melt the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the celery, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove the pan from the heat, and blend in the flour, curry powder, salt, and pepper to make a... - 31.2356
Celery And Carrot Curry
1. In a large saucepan or kettle, combine carrots with water and bouillon cubes.
2. Cover the pan and place on a medium flame.
3. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Add celery and continue to simmer, covered, for another 10 minutes until vegetables are... - 48.4341
Wine Braised Celery And Mushrooms
Spread half the mushrooms in bottom of 2-quart casserole.
Cover with celery.
Top with remaining mushrooms.
Pour wine over vegetables.
Sprinkle with instant bouillon, lemon juice, butter, salt, pepper and parsley flakes.
MICROWAVE 6 to 8 MINUTES on... - 40.9996