- » Curried Carrot Spread
Curried Carrot Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried carrot spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried carrot spread recipes.
Curried Cheese Spread
In a small mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup carrot, onion, parsley, Parmesan, and curry powder.
Add Neufchatel cheese and stir till well combined.
Transfer to a serving bowl, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts and 1/4 cup carrot.
Cover and chill to store. - 38.7378
Curried Carrot Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrot, curry powder, salt, coriander, and cayenne.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When... - 40.7855
Garden Vegetable Spread
Beat cream cheese in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat in sour cream, Beau Monde or Bon Appetit seasoning and curry powder until fluffy.
Stir in green onion, carrot, celery and green pepper.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator... - 27.0711
Carrot And Spinach Striped Pate
Bring water and oil to boil over medium heat in small saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Combine gelatin and flour in small bowl.
Add to water and stir until smooth.
Blend in milk.
Return to heat and stir until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Freeze until just... - 43.7353
This recipe for pork curry pocket is made with pita bread and pork. The cooked pork is seasoned and mixed with curry powder and vegetbales like carrots and bell peppers for taste. a hint of coconut makes this pork curry pocket recipe fresh and flavorful. it... - 31.9848
Tearoom Sandwiches With Carrot And Apple Slaw
1. Slice the carrots wafer thin or in a food processor grate them with the shredding disk.
2. Peel and core the apple and finely dice it or in the food processor grate.
3. In a bowl combine the oil with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice... - 47.0993
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 43.8277
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 47.3336
Cima Alla Genovese
1. For stuffing: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add vegetables and salt and pepper.
2. Saute, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes.
3. In mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste... - 47.0593
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1) Thinly slice the potatoes and carrots.
2) Cut the cauliflower in florets.
3) Chop the celery and place aside.
4) In a saucepan, boil water by adding salt.
5) Add the vegetables and cook until the vegetables turn tender.
6) Drain the... - 41.2032
Roast Cornish Game Hen With Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the hens and pat them dry with paper toweling. Split each hen down the back, leaving the breast intact. Press down on the breasts to flatten slightly.
2. In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, salt, and 4 tablespoons of... - 26.2163
Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Spread yogurt on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; to 1/2 inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper in... - 34.0134
Vegetable Salad With Curry Vinaigrette And Fresh Mozzarella
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until golden, 30 seconds. Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Whisk in the oils, then the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 29.2564
Golden Chicken Curry
1) In a shallow dish, spread the flour, coat the chicken strips with the flour, shake off the excess flour.
2) ln a large heavy pot, saute 1/2 the chicken strips in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil for about 5 minutes, until just cooked.
3) In a bowl,... - 49.087
Fish Steaks With Curried Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat the margarine or butter until melted.
Add the oil, onions, carrots, and curry powder.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are wilted, about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and stir until it is well coated with... - 42.2209
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.1595
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 33.5718
Cook 2 carrots in a small amount of boiling water 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Trim stems from spinach, cook leaves in boiling water 1 minute or until pliable.
Remove spinach with a slotted spoon.
Carefully spread on paper towels, and pat... - 41.7715
Cima Alla Genovese
1. In a dish add milk and soak bread in it for 10 minutes.
2. In a small heavy pan, melt the 1 oz. of butter.
3. Add chopped onions in butter and cook over moderate heat for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring, until they are transparent but not... - 46.4544
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 44.0959
Vegetable Meat Loaf
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In saucepan combine chopped vegetables, tomato, and 1/4 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Put bread, egg, 3/4 teaspoon... - 47.39
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 48.953
Five A Day Tagine
1.Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Over a couple of baking trays, spread the vegetables.
3) Drizzle half of oil over veggies season, then rub the oil over the veggies with your hands to coat.
4) In the hot oven, roast the seasoned... - 42.3789
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 47.0029
Braised Guinea Yowl With Crab Apple Sauce
Remove all excess fat from the guinea fowl and cut off the parson's nose.
Put the chopped vegetables and garlic (if used) in the bottom of a saucepan or flameproof casserole which is just large enough to hold the bird.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and... - 46.7183
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 45.6713
1. Hollow out bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set the pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2. Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder in a cup; spread on rolls. Spoon the carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately, across... - 26.7819
1 Hollow out the bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2 In a cup,mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder;spread on the rolls.
3 Spoon carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately,... - 41.1829
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
1. Make sandwich spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tuna and oil-and-vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
4. In a small bowl, combine carrots,... - 40.6652
Deep Sea Stacks
1 Blend butter and curry powder in small bowl; spread on bread slices.
2 Combine tuna and mayonnaise or salad dressing in small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
3 Layer each of 4 slices of bread this way: Cucumber slices, tuna mixture and cucumber slices,... - 25.7517
Deviled Eggs Goldenrod
Cook washed scraped carrots in 1 1/2 cups simmering salted water until very tender.
Drain well, then mash.
Stir in the sour cream and thyme.
Spread mixture in a greased 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Peel and cut the eggs in half.
Remove and mash the yolks, then stir... - 35.7035
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a wooden mallet to 1/8-inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
Saute mushrooms, onion, carrot and garlic in butter until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach and blend well.
Spread spinach mixture over steak.
Starting at long side, roll... - 37.4201
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Pot Roast Of Veal
Spread out veal and carefully cut off the rib bones, leaving a flat piece of meat.
Cover the bones with water, add the small onion and salt, and cook over low heat to make a broth.
Remove bones and onion.
Skim fat and reserve broth for the roast.
Mix spices... - 41.0399
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a wooden mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, carrot, garlic, butter and spinach.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes.
Spread spinach mixture over... - 41.3917
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
In 1/4-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, carrot, garlic, butter and spinach.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 4 minutes.
Spread spinach mixture over steak.
Starting at... - 39.6899
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 34.6234
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.8206
1. Cut meat across grain into thin slices; flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
2. Combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Add to meat in medium bowl; stir to coat well. Let stand 20 minutes.
3.... - 34.8953