- » Curried Carrot Spread
Curried Carrot Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried carrot spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried carrot spread recipes.
Curried Cheese Spread
In a small mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup carrot, onion, parsley, Parmesan, and curry powder.
Add Neufchatel cheese and stir till well combined.
Transfer to a serving bowl, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts and 1/4 cup carrot.
Cover and chill to store. - 39.6507
Curried Carrot Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrot, curry powder, salt, coriander, and cayenne.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When... - 43.5204
Garden Vegetable Spread
Beat cream cheese in a small bowl with an electric mixer until smooth.
Beat in sour cream, Beau Monde or Bon Appetit seasoning and curry powder until fluffy.
Stir in green onion, carrot, celery and green pepper.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator... - 29.7733
Carrot And Spinach Striped Pate
Bring water and oil to boil over medium heat in small saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Combine gelatin and flour in small bowl.
Add to water and stir until smooth.
Blend in milk.
Return to heat and stir until mixture comes to boil and thickens.
Freeze until just... - 44.9102
This recipe for pork curry pocket is made with pita bread and pork. The cooked pork is seasoned and mixed with curry powder and vegetbales like carrots and bell peppers for taste. a hint of coconut makes this pork curry pocket recipe fresh and flavorful. it... - 33.7158
Carrot Raita (gajar Ka Raita)
Gajar ka raita is a such healthy and delicious dish which goes perfect with any spicy dish. You can also have this as dipping or spread while making rolls. - 0
Tearoom Sandwiches With Carrot And Apple Slaw
1. Slice the carrots wafer thin or in a food processor grate them with the shredding disk.
2. Peel and core the apple and finely dice it or in the food processor grate.
3. In a bowl combine the oil with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice... - 46.899
Nutty Carrot Rice Loaf
1. Preheat and oven to 350°F
2. Grease a loaf tin with oil or butter.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter water, parsley, thyme and salt. Use a wooden spoon to blend well.
2. Add the cooked rice, grated carrots and... - 44.2784
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1) Thinly slice the potatoes and carrots.
2) Cut the cauliflower in florets.
3) Chop the celery and place aside.
4) In a saucepan, boil water by adding salt.
5) Add the vegetables and cook until the vegetables turn tender.
6) Drain the... - 40.4329
Curried Chicken With Couscous
1. Spread yogurt on several layers of heavy-duty paper towels; to 1/2 inch thickness. Cover with additional paper towels; let stand 5 minutes. Scrape into a bowl; cover and refrigerate.
2. Combine flour, 1 teaspoon curry powder, salt, and ground red pepper in... - 36.3374
Roast Cornish Game Hen With Curry
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the hens and pat them dry with paper toweling. Split each hen down the back, leaving the breast intact. Press down on the breasts to flatten slightly.
2. In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, salt, and 4 tablespoons of... - 28.9897
Vegetable Salad With Curry Vinaigrette And Fresh Mozzarella
1. In a small skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and cook over low heat until golden, 30 seconds. Add the curry powder and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Whisk in the oils, then the vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
2. In a... - 30.6176
Golden Chicken Curry
1) In a shallow dish, spread the flour, coat the chicken strips with the flour, shake off the excess flour.
2) ln a large heavy pot, saute 1/2 the chicken strips in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil for about 5 minutes, until just cooked.
3) In a bowl,... - 49.1653
Try out this Curry-chicken Divan recipe. Flavored with curry powder, this dish also includes mayonnaise and cream cheese. It is a great main dish which looks appealing too. Am sure you have had a lot of recipes passed on to you by mom, grandmoms etc. It is... - 49.741
Fish Steaks With Curried Rice
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat the margarine or butter until melted.
Add the oil, onions, carrots, and curry powder.
Cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are wilted, about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and stir until it is well coated with... - 43.518
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 35.5152
Cook 2 carrots in a small amount of boiling water 8 minutes or until tender.
Drain and set aside.
Trim stems from spinach, cook leaves in boiling water 1 minute or until pliable.
Remove spinach with a slotted spoon.
Carefully spread on paper towels, and pat... - 42.3096
Classic Lancashire Hotpot
1) Set your oven to preheat at 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
2) In a large shallow casserole dish, add some dripping or butter to heat up. Add lamb into this in few batches and brown both sides. Place in a plate and repeat the same procedure... - 45.9377
Cima Alla Genovese
1. For stuffing: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add vegetables and salt and pepper.
2. Saute, stirring occasionally, until just softened, about 5 minutes.
3. In mixing bowl, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste... - 47.4006
Corn And Vegetable Bhajee
1. Clean the vegetables and peel them.
2. Cut vegetables into small pieces.
3. Clean and chop spinach and chowlai.
4. Grind ginger, chillies and coconut.
5. In a large vessel heat 4 tablespoon oil.
6. In a bowl mix ground coconut paste,... - 46.6985
Vegetable Meat Loaf
Put first 4 ingredients in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
In saucepan combine chopped vegetables, tomato, and 1/4 tea spoon salt.
Simmer, covered, till vegetables are crisp-tender, about 7 to 8 minutes.
Put bread, egg, 3/4 teaspoon... - 47.0125
Chicken And Fresh Vegetables Provencale
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart baking dish and combine all vegetables in it.
3) Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons basil, 1 tablespoon parsley and pepper.
4) Take a bowl and combine water and bouillon cube.
5) Pour mixture over... - 51.1088
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 46.6449
Braised Guinea Yowl With Crab Apple Sauce
Remove all excess fat from the guinea fowl and cut off the parson's nose.
Put the chopped vegetables and garlic (if used) in the bottom of a saucepan or flameproof casserole which is just large enough to hold the bird.
Heat a little oil in a frying pan and... - 46.7584
Five A Day Tagine
1.Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) Over a couple of baking trays, spread the vegetables.
3) Drizzle half of oil over veggies season, then rub the oil over the veggies with your hands to coat.
4) In the hot oven, roast the seasoned... - 41.739
Cima Alla Genovese
1. In a dish add milk and soak bread in it for 10 minutes.
2. In a small heavy pan, melt the 1 oz. of butter.
3. Add chopped onions in butter and cook over moderate heat for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring, until they are transparent but not... - 47.531
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 44.1609
1. Hollow out bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set the pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2. Mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder in a cup; spread on rolls. Spoon the carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately, across... - 29.2982
1 Hollow out the bottom of each roll slightly with a fork. (Set pieces aside to make a crumb topping for a casserole.)
2 In a cup,mix mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder;spread on the rolls.
3 Spoon carrots, onions and peanuts, alternately,... - 41.0196
1. Make sandwich spread by blending mayonnaise or salad dressing and curry powder.
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. In a medium bowl, combine tuna and oil-and-vinegar dressing and toss well to coat.
4. In a small bowl, combine carrots,... - 42.4228
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
Kath Eats Sardines
Sardine sandwich spread. This is a video showing how to prepare sardine filling ideal for sandwich. Mix the smoky sardines with vegetables and spice it up with a red curry powder to get a tasty mouth watering filling for bread. Easy to store and makes a quick... - 95.6232
Deep Sea Stacks
1 Blend butter and curry powder in small bowl; spread on bread slices.
2 Combine tuna and mayonnaise or salad dressing in small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
3 Layer each of 4 slices of bread this way: Cucumber slices, tuna mixture and cucumber slices,... - 27.3096
Deviled Eggs Goldenrod
Cook washed scraped carrots in 1 1/2 cups simmering salted water until very tender.
Drain well, then mash.
Stir in the sour cream and thyme.
Spread mixture in a greased 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Peel and cut the eggs in half.
Remove and mash the yolks, then stir... - 37.3865
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a wooden mallet to 1/8-inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
Saute mushrooms, onion, carrot and garlic in butter until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach and blend well.
Spread spinach mixture over steak.
Starting at long side, roll... - 39.6547
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Pot Roast Of Veal
Spread out veal and carefully cut off the rib bones, leaving a flat piece of meat.
Cover the bones with water, add the small onion and salt, and cook over low heat to make a broth.
Remove bones and onion.
Skim fat and reserve broth for the roast.
Mix spices... - 43.0093
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a wooden mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, carrot, garlic, butter and spinach.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes.
Spread spinach mixture over... - 42.7935
Flank Steak Florentine
Pound flank steak with a mallet to 1/8 inch thickness; score with a sharp knife.
In 1/4-quart casserole, combine mushrooms, onion, carrot, garlic, butter and spinach.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 4 minutes.
Spread spinach mixture over steak.
Starting at... - 41.2481
Sooji Toast is something that I prefer to make when I am in a hurry and don’t have mood to cook. This is a simple breakfast recipe, you can add or omit any vegetables or spices and make it taste different and yummy every time you make. - 0
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 37.0581
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.6159
1. Cut meat across grain into thin slices; flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
2. Combine cornstarch, 3 tablespoons water, 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce and sesame oil; mix well. Add to meat in medium bowl; stir to coat well. Let stand 20 minutes.
3.... - 37.5022
Light Chicken Terrine
Light Chicken Terrine is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Light Chicken Terrine recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.0624
Rock Oyster Pastry. If you were looking for a tasty and unique oyster dish that you can serve for formal dinner, then look no further. Rock Oyster Pastry is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 46.6472
Bisi Bele Bhat Making Made Easier
If you are looking for a vegetarian one pot meal, then this South Indian rice and lentil dish with the goodness of vegetables is what you should be making. It is so easy to prepare this dish which makes for a wholesome, nutritious and comforting meal. Watch... - 89.752
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Put 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a large bowl with the onions and toss to coat. Lightly brush or spray a non-stick baking sheet with a little more oil. Spread half the onions on the baking sheet and... - 38.4516
Spicy Rice Flour Roti (thalipeeth My Home Style)
Traditional Roti made with Rice Flour and other spices. It tastes crispy from out and soft from inside. You can add any shredded vegetables such as bottlegourd or carrot or chopped Spinach to make it more healthy. Make this yummy roti and enjoy with your... - 0
Pav Bhaaji At Home
This is the number one street food that is eaten in India. Any street vendor will have this. It is a combination of a vegetable curry with toasted paav bread. The curry is spicy and usually loaded with butter. - 0
1. Boil the rice. Each, grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry in ghee to a golden brown colour.
3. Add salt to the rice and vegetables.
4. Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add 2 teaspoons of milk and stir until... - 49.4561
My Best Poached Salmon
1. Take a large saucepan or pot and add water and other ingredients (except salmon) into it.
2. Boil the mixture for about half an hour.
3. Cover the cleaned salmon in cheesecloth.
4. Place the fish in the pan after removing it from heat.
5. Cover... - 41.6773
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5049
Stuffed Paratha - Indian
Make a meal of this wholesome and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chuntney. Whenever I have all vegetables in my fridge, and sometimes I have just few florets of cauliflower and I don't want to throw that away so I usually make... - 111.378
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.191
1) To a large saucepan of boiling salted water, add the Basmati rice, reduce the heat and bring the water back to a simmer. Cook the rice for about 5 minutes and drain. Refresh it under cold running water and drain thoroughly again. On a large baking... - 42.7855
Bang Bang Chicken
Bang bang chicken is originally called as Bon Bon Chicken, this popular Szechwan dish is made with Sesame and Peanut Butter. The name was supposed to be raised by the sound made by street wanders while cutting the chicken into pieces. - 42.2908
Pav Bhaji Street Style
Pav Bhaji is one a popular Mumbai's street food and now has become popular all across the country. The spicy vegetable curry is served with a soft butter toasted dinner rolls called Pav. This tasted best when served hot. - 0
Handvo - Steamed Savory Vegetable Cake - Gujarati Cuisine
Those who follow gujarati recipes must have heard of this dish. It is called Handvo in Gujarati cuisine. It is a combination of rice and lentils. It can be cooked as well as baked. The chef has baked the handvo and it looks yummy. Simply delicious to eat. Do... - 98.2977
Mysore Masala Dosa - Start To Finish
Won't you like to prepare Mysore masala dosa at home and amaze your family? Watch this excellent, step-wise video that demonstrates how to make this delicious crispy dosa in your kitchen. The host here explains the recipe so well with great tips for a perfect... - 93.2462
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 133.41