- » Curried Carrot Leek Soup
Curried Carrot Leek Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried carrot leek soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried carrot leek soup recipes.
Broccoli Carrot Soup
1) Bring out 1 inch pieces from the Broccoli stalks. Store 3 heads in a separate place. Form other heads, cut small pieces and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add butter to heat over medium heat.
3) Add leek, garlic, and carrot; cook to... - 47.7977
Orange And Carrot Soup
1) In a heavy pan, heat the oil or butter and add the leek, onions and carrot.
2) Cover the pan and cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, without browning, till the onions are tender.
3) Add the garlic and curry powder and stir well. Cook... - 46.949
Creamy Chicken Soup With Baby Peas And Carrots
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the carrots and leek and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until slightly softened, about 4 minutes. Add the dark meat and curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add 3 cups of the stock and season with... - 32.2703
Curried Squash Soup
The curried squash soup is a savory and spicy soup made with squash potatoes and carrots with hint of curry powder. Cooked in homemade chicken broth, the curried squash soup can be served as a snack or as a main course dish. - 45.6076
Rutabaga Soup With Curried Couscous Dumplings
1. In a large heavy saucepan, cook the bacon over moderately low heat until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to paper towels. Pour all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings into a heatproof bowl and reserve.
2. Add the bell pepper... - 41.1378
Melt the butter in a large soup pan over a medium heat.
Add the vegetables and toss them in the butter for a few minutes.
Then add the curry powder, sugar, soy sauce and TVP chunks and stir well.
Cover the mixture with water.
Cover the pan and cook over a... - 35.3122
Put bones, beef, veal knuckle, chicken giblets and salt in very large kettle.
Add 12 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil and skim thoroughly.
Add 2 cups cold water and bring back to a gentle boil.
Continue skimming until no dark scum rises to the surface.
Add... - 43.0322
Basic Vegetable Stock
1. Place carrots, gingerroot, celery, leek or onion, turnips or parsnips, cloves, sage, curry powder, garlic, tomatoes, and water in a large, heavy soup pot.
2. Bring to a boil and skim surface as foam rises to the top. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours... - 40.7065
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
1 In a large Dutch oven, mix the first 8 ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cover, and lower the heat.
4 Simmer for 2 hours.
5 Remove the short ribs, and allow to cool.
6 Remove the fat and bones fromthe meat.
7 Cut the meat into 1/2 inch... - 44.8777
Fish soup is quite popular in all parts of the world. The just the right mixture of leek, carrot, zucchini, onion, white wine, red bell pepper, whiting fillets, eggs, sour cream and curry power, along with the fish and garnished with salt and pepper makes... - 50.8035
Spiced Root Soup With Crispy Spiced Onions
1. Peel and halve the onions through the root, then slice thinly lengthways. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add half the onions and fry until just starting to colour. Add the mustard and cumin seeds and fry until nicely browned.
2. Add vegetables and... - 36.449
Vegetable Barley Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, celery, parsley and garlic until they becomes tender.
3) Pour some water along with next ten ingredients. Mix them well and boil them.
4) Simmer for 20... - 45.9374
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Re move short ribs, and cool.
Remove fat and bones from meat.
Cut meat into 1/2 -inch pieces; set aside.
Strain soup stock; skim off fat.
Return stock... - 37.8672
Hearty Vegetable And barley Soup
A bowl of this vegetable and barley soup makes a warm and hearty meal on a cold winter day. This recipe is easy, very delicious and really cheap, using leftover veggies. This is a really low-fat, satisfying meal full of flavor and good nutrients. - 97.6427
Cook the chopped carrot, onion, and garlic together for 10 minutes in the olive oil; then add the fish cut in slices, and continue cooking for 5 minutes longer.
Pour the white wine and the water over the fish, add a good dash of pepper, and then the tomato... - 29.7097
Gaelic Farmhouse Broth
Remove the meat from the bones and trim off any fat and gristle.
Chop the meat into small pieces.
Put the bones into a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently while you prepare the vegetables.
Put the chopped meat into a... - 47.8827
Vegetable Stock is a classic recipe and is used to prepare soups and curries. Vegetable Stock is a simple recipe which can be easily tried at home. - 42.7883
Chicken Stock can be prepared very easily at home. Chicken stock is used in a lot of soups and curries. Here's a simple recipe that you must try. - 43.8638