- » Curried Carrot Dip
Curried Carrot Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried carrot dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried carrot dip recipes.
Herb Curry Dip
Herb Curry Dip is something you gotta try. Sour cream, mayonnaise and mixed herbs combine to make this Herb Curry Dip taste richer. Just give this yummy Herb Curry Dip a try. - 29.938
Dreamy Herb Curry Dip
1 In a blender container or food processor bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, herbs, curry powder, parsley, onion, capers, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover and blend or process until combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. - 29.6038
Curried Carrot Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrot, curry powder, salt, coriander, and cayenne.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When... - 43.5204
1. In a large pan, drain the lentils and rinse them under running water
2. Put the lentils in a large pan with the spices, salt and pepper and cover with water
3. Bring this mixture to the boil, cover and simmer for one hour till the lentils are soft... - 41.6871
Curried Herb Dip
Mix all ingredients together.
Serve with small raw vegetable pieces of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, celery, raw mushrooms, or cherry tomatoes.
Always popular - 30.5735
Cocktail Curry Dip
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until tender, stirring.
Blend in flour and when mixture bubbles, add ginger, apple, curry, salt, sugar, clove and cayenne.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cook and stir until sauce thickens.
Cover and cook over low heat 30... - 35.5306
Cocktail Curry Dip
Put chilled sauce into blazer pan and set over hot water in pan.
When thoroughly hot, add coconut and lemon juice.
Cream may be added if consistency is too thick. - 33.8147
Curried Party Dip
Put all ingredients into blender container.
Cover and process at MIX, until smooth. (If necessary, STOP BLEND, use rubber spatula to keep mixture around processing blades.
Cover and continue to process.) Serve with sliced cauliflower,... - 29.094
Looking for an amazing dip to go with your vegetable rolls and curries - try out this delicious Carrot Honey. Blended with lemon juice and flavored with a dash of lemon rind - you are surely gonna love this recipe for Carrot Honey. - 31.1134
Peel avocado and remove seed.
Mash to smooth pulp and mix with remaining ingredients.
Use as dip for potato chips, cauliflowerets, diagonally cut carrot slices, or tiny cheese crackers.
For variety, use horseradish or Worcestershire in place of curry powder. - 21.6594
Stir all ingredients in a small bowl - cover and refrigerate several hours.
Especially good as a raw vegetable dip (carrots, cauliflower, celery, radish, etc) - 28.2749
1) Combine together all the ingredients and chill for 2 hours.
2) Serve with pepper sticks, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower or any other vegetable of your choice. - 32.7057
Red House Dip
Mix all the ingredients together well.
To freeze: place in a small rigid container, cover, label and freeze.
To thaw and serve: thaw in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
Turn into a bowl or half a fresh pineapple shell and serve with potato crisps (chips), sticks... - 26.3195
Spicy Vegetable Dip
Place raisins in small bowl and cover with hot tap water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in blender container, combine cottage cheese, vinegar, onion, chili powder, curry, salt and pepper.
Add drained, soaked raisins.
Cover and blend at high speed until... - 36.0669
1. In small bowl, with spoon mix first 7 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
2. To serve, spoon peppery dip into small serving bowl; set on serving plate. Arrange vegetables on plate. - 27.9518
Thai Crispy Fried Sesame Prawns With Salad And Dip
Looking for a pleasing appetizer recipe that everyone is guaranteed to love? Then you must watch this video and learn to cook crispy prawn that will disappear as soon as they are served! These are easy to cook and promise to please everyone's taste buds. - 100.492
Spicy Curd Dip
Wash dais, drain and dry in a kitchen towel.
Heat oil in a small pan over low heat.
Add dals and fry for about 5 minutes till golden.
Combine dals with green chillies, curry leaves and ginger and grind to a rough paste.
Mix curd and salt in a bowl.
Heat oil... - 44.621
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct high flame.
Add carrot, celery, onion, and garlic to butter or margarine; cook until vegetables are tender, stirring often.
Add apple; cook until tender.
Stir in flour, salt, curry powder,... - 38.8744
Carrot Raita (gajar Ka Raita)
Gajar ka raita is a such healthy and delicious dish which goes perfect with any spicy dish. You can also have this as dipping or spread while making rolls. - 0
Braised Brisket Of Beef And Cooked Meat Curry
1) Ensure that the meat has been tied neatly. If required, skewer it. Dip the meat in the seasoned flour and set it aside.
2) Peel the onion and slice it. From the turnip, scrape and peel the thick part and scrape the carrots. Cut the turnips... - 44.441
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 39.8007
Do you like rice and curry? Then this unique Japanese-cuisine curry and rice one pot meal should be your first choice. - 95.2116
Curried Chicken Salad
1) Discard the tough end of the asparagus and keep aside.
2) Blanch the asparagus by dropping into boiling water and transferring into cold water after 3-4 minutes.
3) In similar process, blanch the carrots by dipping them for 1-2... - 38.9068
Japanese Katsu Curry
Looking for some traditional Japanese recipes? This one is a must try. The Japanese Katsu curry is a great blend of crispy katsu and the delicious, creamy curry. Watch the video now and surprise your family this weekend with this recipe. - 142.913
Split Pea Soup With A Touch Of Curry
In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the carrots and celery and sauté them while you chop and add the potatoes. Continue cooking the vegetables for about 5 more minutes.
Add the... - 37.4076
Cut pork into 1/2 inch strips.
Mix until smooth egg, milk, flour, and salt.
Dip pork strips into mixture; fry in 3 tablespoons of the margarine until browned and done.
Saute garlic in remaining margarine for 1 minute.
Add bouillon cube,hot water, pineapple... - 41.4832
1. Insert the small blade of a pair of scissors under the shell of each raw shrimp. Starting at the head portion, cut down to, but not through, the last tail segment.
2. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail segment intact. Cut off the lower half of the tails.... - 44.1959
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks
Sweet And Sour Chicken Drumsticks can be cooked easily and can be used as starters or served with rice. At home they serve the purpose of starters as my family can never wait for the rest of the dishes to arrive before they gobble this down. The Sweet And... - 46.8507
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.8628
Heat large heavy skillet or Dutch oven.
Add bacon bits and fry until crisp.
Lift out with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add oil and garlic to pan and heat gently.
Combine 3 tbsp. flour, paprika, 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a flat dish.
Brush steak... - 44.9102
Grate the vegetables and chop the onions.
Saute onions and garlic.
Then add curry powder and fry for 2 mins.
Add all the grated vegetables and allow to cook on a slow fire.
Boil potatoes and grate.
When the vegetables are cooked add grated potatoes... - 40.9994
Masala Paniyaram - Appe Or Paddu - No Oil
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients till well combined. Add little water if required.
2. Place a non stick paniyaram pan on medium heat. Grease it with drop of oil and pour the batter into each groove. Cook for a few minutes till one side is done,... - 0
Best Of The Best With Chef William Distefano
1)For Thai Red Curry Oil: Heat a medium pan and add oil to it along with shallots, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves galangal and lemon grass, pepper and fry the ingredients till the oil is infused with the flavors.
2)For the Cashew Butter: In a pan... - 0
Tasty Continental Dish made of oats and potatoes spicy Indian gourmet curry cutlets shaped into hearts. - 0
Spicy Vegetarian Croquettes
In a large bowl, mix the mashed potatoes, diced carrot, peas, sweetcorn, chopped chillies, fresh coriander, mango powder and salt together.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan until hot.
Lower the heat to medium and add the curry leaves, onion seeds... - 47.325
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
Prepare the batter by beating together well in a bowl all the batter ingredients until a smooth paste is formed.
It should be the consistency of heavy cream.
Add more water if needed.
Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
Meanwhile, pare and slice the... - 39.5401