- » Curried Carrot
Curried Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried carrot recipes.
Curried Carrot Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, carrot, curry powder, salt, coriander, and cayenne.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When... - 43.5204
1) In boiling water, cook carrots until just tender and drain the liquid.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine sherry, orange peel, juice, cornstarch, salt, sugar, ginger and curry powder in it.
3) Mix the cooked carrots with sauce and stir cook until... - 41.5281
Mustard Glazed Carrots And Raisins
1) In a heavy skillet, bring a mixture of carrots, raisins and water to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 8-10 minutes until the carrots and raisins become just soft, being careful to pour in enough water to avoid burning.
3) Mix in rest of the ingredients... - 38.652
Rinse carrots but do not dry.
Combine carrots, salt, pepper, and curry powder, if desired, in a medium saucepan.
Cover and cook over low heat about 20 minutes or until tender.
Shake covered pan a few times during cooking to prevent sticking.
Add... - 34.0512
Glazed Curried Carrots And Raisins
Combine carrots, raisins and 2 tablespoons water in heavy skillet.
Bring to boil.
Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes, until carrots are tender.
Add more water if necessary to keep from burning.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, about 2... - 33.8705
You May Also Like!
Curry Glazed Carrots
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir curry powder over medium-high heat until powder smells toasted, about 2 minutes.
To pan, add carrots, orange peel, orange juice, and maple syrup.
Bring mixture to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat and simmer,... - 30.6943
Curry Glazed Carrots
1. In a bowl, stir together orange peel, orange juice, syrup, and cornstarch mixture; set aside.
2. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir curry powder over medium-high heat just until fragrant (about 30 seconds; do not scorch). Add carrots and 1/3 cup... - 28.3329
Curried Carrot Soup With Chives
In a 3-quart pot, melt the butter, add the chopped vegetables and garlic, and saute for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring often.
Add the curry powder and cook for 3 minutes more, stirring constantly.
Do not allow the curry to burn.
Add the stock, turn up... - 37.4587
Curried Carrot Sauce
I like this Curried Carrot Sauce with hot burger buns! Try the Curried Carrot Sauce with other dishes and let me know the dish that you like it best with! - 42.9658
Curried Lamb With Carrot
This Curried Lamb is awesome ! Try this oriental sauteed lamb dish with a bowl of rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Curried Lamb are welcome ! - 43.9403
Curried Carrot Soup
In a large saucepan, saute onion in oil.
Stir in the broth, carrots, curry, thyme and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Discard the bay leaf.
Transfer half of the soup to a... - 44.5201
very quick and easy to make carrot curry - 38.4445
Curry Potatoes And Carrots
1. In a pan add in the butter and melt.
2. Add in the potatoes, stir and cover with lid. Cook for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. After 3 minutes toss the potatoes and add in carrot, cumin and curry powder. Season with salt, pepper, basil, oregano,... - 0
Chilled Curried Carrot Soup
In a large heavy saucepan cook the onion and the carrots in the oil, covered, over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, add the curry, and cook the mixture, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the broth and 3 cups water, bring - 25.1779