- » Curried Cabbage Soup
Curried Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried cabbage soup recipes.
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1) Take a skillet and cook bacon in it. Remove from heat and crumble.
2) In the same skillet cook onions in the bacon drippings.
3) Stir in vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt and broth. Also, add apple and bay leaf.
4) Bring the ingredients to a boil and... - 41.5452
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 44.6453
Raw Green Curry Soup
Step 1: Julienne (slice thinly) the carrot, zucchini, ¼ head of cabbage, ¼ of green kale, and one stalk of celery. Combine in a bowl and set aside.
Step 2: Take a small handful of almonds and a ¼ of the cilantro and mince them. Set aside.
Step 3:... - 32.9575
Chicken Broth (rosol Z Kury)
Simmer chicken with salt in boiling water 30 minutes.
Add carrots, cabbage, celery, parsley root (if desired), onion, peppercorns, and parsley.
Quickly chill broth, then skim off fat.
Store broth in refrigerator or serve hot with... - 39.1641
I never knew the Clear Soup that we get at restaurants can be mafe this healthy! Yes, with such a fine combination of mixed vegetables and spices, this Clear Soup is a treat in itself. In fact, it is a great way to get the goodness of all the vegetables... - 45.2993
Put bones, beef, veal knuckle, chicken giblets and salt in very large kettle.
Add 12 cups cold water.
Bring to a boil and skim thoroughly.
Add 2 cups cold water and bring back to a gentle boil.
Continue skimming until no dark scum rises to the surface.
Add... - 43.1459
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
1 In a large Dutch oven, mix the first 8 ingredients.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Cover, and lower the heat.
4 Simmer for 2 hours.
5 Remove the short ribs, and allow to cool.
6 Remove the fat and bones fromthe meat.
7 Cut the meat into 1/2 inch... - 46.4634
Barley Tomato Soup
1. Wash and cut the carrots, peppers and tomatoes into similar size small dices.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan or a stock pot, heat the oil over a lot flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the spices sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 47.1959
New England Boiled Dinner
1) Take a large saucepan and pour water in it. Add beef and onion soup mix. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
2) Add turnip, potatoes and carrots. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add cabbage and cook for another 10 minutes or until meat and... - 36.7398
Pork Chop Dinner
About hours before serving: Trim chops of excess fat.
In large skillet, over low heat, brown chops 3 to 5 minutes on one side; sprinkle tops with 1 teaspoon paprika and 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper.
Turn chops; brown on other side 3 to 5 minutes; sprinkle... - 46.2798
1. In a large pot or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter; add shallots and cook, stirring, until soft but not browned. Mix in tarragon. Add broth, bay leaf and lemon extract and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium.
2. Add... - 42.6521
Moong Dal Sambar
This Sambaar is a very good combination for idly, dosa and chapatti and puri. The same method can be done with masoor dal also. You can add any vegetables of your choice too like carrot, beans, cabbage. - 47.5892
Drumstick Leaves Fry (muringa Ila Thoran)
This is a healthy dish made out of drumstick leaves.
Moringa oleifera, commonly referred to simply as Moringa, is the most widely cultivated variety of the genus Moringa. The leaves are highly nutritious, being a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin... - 44.7108
Add onion; simmer about 5 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except rice, cornflour, lemon juice and curry powder.
Cook till vegetables are tender.
Remove bag of spices and coriander leaves.
Pass through a sieve.
Mix cornflour with a... - 41.3649
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 63.1192
Leafy Green Soup
Prepare the green leaves and onions and cook in boiling salted water for 5-10 minutes or till just tender.
This is important in order to retain colour and food value.
Strain, puree and sieve.
Melt butter, add garlic and curry powder and saute for a... - 39.0336
Vegetable Barley Soup
1) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onion, celery, parsley and garlic until they becomes tender.
3) Pour some water along with next ten ingredients. Mix them well and boil them.
4) Simmer for 20... - 46.1884
Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Re move short ribs, and cool.
Remove fat and bones from meat.
Cut meat into 1/2 -inch pieces; set aside.
Strain soup stock; skim off fat.
Return stock... - 36.338
Khao Soy (ข้าวซอย)
This creamy chicken coconut milk curry with egg noodles is the epitome of comfort food. It is the perfect bowl on a cold Winter night! - 52.8898
Shrimp Salad Anita
Combine soup, mayonnaise, juice and seasonings; chill.
Toss all remaining ingredients except almonds with dressing.
Sprinkle with almonds; serve on lettuce leaves. - 30.3621
Toor Dal Sambar
This sambaar can be had with plain wihite rice or any pongal varieties. - 36.9836