- » Curried Burger
Curried Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of curried burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for curried burger recipes.
Curried Lamb Prune Burgers
Try this delicious version of Curried Lamb Prune Burgers recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of lamb and prunes, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 36.8398
Curry Tofu Burger
Here's a nice curry flavored tofu burger not to be missed. Watch Atilla whip up the dish while making it look and sound so simple. This is a great alternative to meat or plain vegetable burgers. - 93.7722
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and shape into round, flat patties.
– Place patties in an ovenproof dish in oven, on middle rack; cook on each side for 5 minutes. - 25.8937
Curried Tofu Burgers
Crumble drained tofu into a large bowl.
Process oats in a blender to make a coarse flour. Add to tofu.
Stir in remaining ingredients except for coating crumbs and vegetable oil.
Form into 8 burgers. Coat both sides of burgers with crumbs. Skillet-fry in... - 35.0477
Curried Turkey Burgers
GETTING READY 1) Arrange the ingredients required. MAKING 2) According to package directions, prepare sour cream sauce mix. ... - 31.0126
1) Combine all the ingredients except oil, cheese and chutney.
2) Blend them well and keep in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes. ... - 45.3685
Melt butter in skillet.
Mix remainder of ingredients and shape into patties.
Saute hamburgers for 5 minutes on each side. - 26.7081
1. In a bowl stir well putting all the ingredients, except the flour and oil and to mix.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into 2.5 cm/1 inch thick flat rounds with floured hands.
3. If you wish to freeze the dish, do so at this... - 41.7658
Curried Lamb Burgers With Chutney Mustard
In a deep skillet heat 1/2 inch of the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it fry the onion in 2 batches, stirring, for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until it is golden brown, being careful not to let it burn.
Transfer the on - 25.5274
Vindaloo Lamb And Pork Burgers With Cucumber Raita
Here is a classic summer dish with a twist. Take a look at this outstanding video that shares a super delicious burger recipe that is simply incredible and absolutely appealing. The video is so impressive and would surely be a magical culinary experience.... - 107.015
Spicy Lamb Burgers
In skillet, saute onion and curry powder in butter until onion is tender.
Stir in almonds and pineapple.
In bowl, combine onion mixture thoroughly with lamb, bread crumbs, eggs and pepper.
Shape meat mixture into 6 patties.
Grill patties, on uncovered grill,... - 35.7255
Lamb Pocket Burgers
Lamb Pocket Burgers has a different taste. The lamb and apricots gives the Lamb Pocket Burgers a diverse taste. Lamb Pocket Burgers is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 35.7358
Ground Lamb Burger
This Ground Lamb Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 33.8026
Lamb Pocket Burgers
In a bowl, combine lamb, onion, crumbs, apricots, egg, and curry powder.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions; shape each portion into a 3 to 4-inch oval patty.
Heat a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add patties and cook until well browned on both... - 29.3291
Chicken Burger Surprise
In a bowl, mix together the ground chicken, paprika, curry powder, Cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme and seasonings.
Shape into four patties and set aside.
In a frying pan, heat the butter and cook the patties for 5 to 7 minutes on each side, depending on their... - 37.4114
1. Combine the tuna, Swiss cheese, potatoes, celery, radishes, parsley, onion, curry powder and the mayonnaise or salad dressing in a medium-size bowl; stir until well mixed; divide evenly among buttered rolls; wrap each roll in foil.
2. Bake in hot oven... - 31.3307
Gourmet Lentil Burgers
1. Place lentils, mashed potato, milk, egg, spring onions, garlic, cumin, coriander, curry powder and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix well.
2. Shape lentil mixture into eight patties and cook under a preheated grill for 5 minutes each side or until... - 37.6239
Superhealthy Salmon Burgers
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the salmon with the curry paste, ginger, soy and chopped coriander.
2. Pulse the mixture until coarsely minced.
3. Divide and shape the mixture into 4 burgers.
4. Use a swivel peeler to peel strips of carrot and... - 44.3661
Beef And Veal Burgers
Combine all ingredients except butter and oil, mixing lightly with a fork.
Shape into 6 thick patties.
Heat butter and oil in large heavy skillet.
Add patties and cook until nicely browned and cooked all the way through, about 10 minutes aside.
Serve... - 37.5872
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Lamb Burgers With Feta Cucumber Raita
1. Prepare raita.
2. Combine bulgur, tomato, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
3. Bring broth to a boil and pour over bulgur mixture. Let stand 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
4. Preheat broiler.
5. Combine bulgur mixture, lamb, and next 6 ingredients... - 36.4184
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
Chicken Burgers Surprise
Combine the paprika, curry powder, Cayenne pepper, oregano, thyme and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Coat each burger well with the mixture.
Cook the burgers in a frying pan or on the barbecue, for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, taking care to score each... - 36.3014
Bacon burger has a mouth watering taste. I have tired one of Bacon burgers on my trip to Europe. The combination of beef with beef mixed in flour and curry powder gives the Bacon burgers a grand taste. - 47.5198
Cheddar-chutney Turkey Burgers
In medium bowl, mix ground turkey, chutney, bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide the mixture and shape into four patties, each 1/2- to 3/4- inch thick.
Season grill grates; preheat on HI for 5 minutes, then adjust to appropriate cook setting.
Grill burgers... - 41.0712
Goat's Cheese Herb And Lemon Patties
1. Mash half the chickpeas in a bowl, then stir in the remaining chickpeas, the onion, garlic, mashed potatoes, lemon zest and juice, parmesan-style cheese, egg, herbs, two of the goat's cheeses and a good amount of sea salt and pepper. When combined, divide... - 34.899
Jake's Barbecue Burgers
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince, honey, cinnamon, curry powder, nutmeg and soy sauce.
2. Using your hands, mix the ingredients well.
3. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions.
4. Using wet hands shape the mixture into ½ inch thick... - 43.5946
Thai Chicken Burgers
Perfect for a more exotic barbecue, these Thai chicken burgers combine ground chicken with sweet, tangy peanut sauce and red chili curry paste. - 39.8706
Spiced Chicken Burgers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, place yoghurt, coriander, curry paste, chutney and lemon juice in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add chicken breasts, turn to coat and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. To make raita, cut cucumber in... - 36.9085
Caribbean Tuna Burgers
Am incredible burger that will transport you to the sunny Caribbean with the fresh tuna flavor paired with jerked pineapple and curry mayo - 44.7639
Sauteed Mini Chicken Burgers
Our kids gobbled up these delicious patties suggested by our friend Mark Spindel. They're so versatile -- the basic recipe is delicious, or you can give them an Indian flavor by adding curry powder or an Asian flavor by adding a little ginger and soy or... - 42.3956
1) Wash the peppers and celery and chop them to fine slices. Wash the carrots and grate.
2) In a small bowl, add water and dissolve the miso paste.
3) In your food processor, add all vegetables, miso, okara, or cooked soybeans and... - 46.831
1. Chop cauliflower, broccoli, celery and shallots into small pieces, place in large bowl, add carrot and mung beans, dot with 30g butter, cover, cook on HIGH for three minutes.
2. Stir in potato, curry powder, cumin powder, crumbled stock cube and egg. Allow... - 35.6593
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 113.51
1. Combine first ten ingredients, shape into six burgers. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes. Add butter and burgers, cook on HIGH for seven minutes. Turn burgers over after 3 1/2 minutes.
2. Combine glaze ingredients, spread on top of each burger,... - 33.8107
Coconut Prawn Burgers With Mango Salsa
Combine rice, coconut cream and water in medium pan.
Bring to boil; simmer, covered tightly, about 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
Shell and devein prawns; discard heads and tails.
Chop prawn meat coarsely; combine in medium bowl with... - 39.9036
Vegetable Cutlets (masala Burger Patties)
In a mood of making cutlets, then you should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make these tasty cutlets which can be baked or fried. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering snack. You can serve the cutlets with chutney or ketchup. Don't... - 111.152
Spicy Lamb And Apricot Burgers
Soak apricots in water for 12 hours.
Drain and place in a blender or food processor.
Add orange juice and puree.
In a bowl, place apricot puree, catsup, curry powder, garam masala and chili powder.
Add lamb and mix again.
Add breadcrumbs, parsley,... - 43.534
Moroccan Lamb Burgers
Place lamb in medium bowl.
In smaller bowl, thoroughly mix together yogurt, egg (it helps to bind the mixture), and your choice of curry or cumin/coriander.
Add salt and pepper and mix in scallions and apricots.
Add this mixture to lamb, mix gently with... - 41.5243
Process the onion, using the fast pulse, until it's in small but still discernible pieces.
Heat half of the oil in a medium-sized skillet over high heat and cook the onion and curry powder for 3 minutes.
Add the beans, raisins, parsley, lemon juice and cooked... - 40.5781
Vegetable Lentil Burgers
1) In a saucepan, place the lentils, potato and carrot with just enough cold water to cover. Let soak.
2) Preheat the grill moderately.
3) Boil the lentils and vegetables rapidly for 10 minutes, then cover and simmer over a moderate heat... - 47.3072
Curried French Beans & Canned Beans For Two Dinners
If you thought French beans are only for dieters, you are wrong! French beans can be prepared as excellent curry and can be used as a topping for burger patty. French beans presented and cooked in an innovative way by Bhal Dave. Surprise your friends and... - 74.3502
Curried Carrot Sauce
I like this Curried Carrot Sauce with hot burger buns! Try the Curried Carrot Sauce with other dishes and let me know the dish that you like it best with! - 42.9658
Madras Onion Curry
Heat the vegetable oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion, garlic and curry powder until lightly browned.
Add the TVP chunks or cubed vegetable burgers to the mixture and stir for 5 minutes over a low heat.
Peel, core and chop the apple and add it to the... - 40.6977
Melt the butter in a large soup pan over a medium heat.
Add the vegetables and toss them in the butter for a few minutes.
Then add the curry powder, sugar, soy sauce and TVP chunks and stir well.
Cover the mixture with water.
Cover the pan and cook over a... - 35.3122
Indian Patties make a delicious snack! You should surely try out the Indian Patties this afternoon and let me know if you agree with me! - 40.1007
Pastry: In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, curry powder, salt and turmeric.
Cut in shortening and butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs with a few large pieces.
Stirring with fork, pour in water; stir to make soft dough.
Gather into ball;... - 45.2045
Tempeh Pasta Salad
This Tempeh Pasta Salad is a pleasure to eat! If you are lazy to try out a difficult salad, you can perhaps think of Walnut Tempeh Pasta Salad which will not take much of your time. Try it! - 34.7153
Lamb Patties With Caribbean Barbecue Sauce
Thoroughly blend lamb, carrot, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and curry powder.
Shape into 4-6 patties.
Place on broiler pan.
Blend margarine and Kitchen Bouquet together.
Brush patties with half this mixture.
Place about 5 inches from broiler.
Broil about 5... - 40.3239
Spicy Veggie Pasties
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 180C/conventional and 200C/ gas 6 .
2) Take a frying pa and heat oil in it.
3) Add the carrot and onion and fry until they become soft.
4) Add curry paste to it.
5) Add all the other vegetables... - 46.471
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 122.853
Mix the lamb, onions and wheat germ well together in a large bowl.
Add the egg, raisins and rest of ingredients.
Divide the mixture into four parts and with your hands, shape each into a thin pattie.
Fry or barbecue or broil them-6 mins. each side. - 34.1881
Combine potatoes, onion, seasonings, peas and parsley in a large bowl. Add tofu and flour. Use a little additional flour, if necessary, so patties will hold their shape.
Form into 8 to 10 patties. Place on generously oiled baking sheets and bake at 375° F.... - 32.5296
Grilled Shrimp With Gazpacho Dip
Chef Russell presents a creative recipe of grilled shrimps that are served with gazpacho, the cold soup. It's quite a unqiue recipe idea to serve Gazpacho to people who aren't aware about cold soups. Classic grilled shrimps are loved by all and there is no... - 108.138
Quick Dinner Meals - Lentil Broccoli Patties
Did you know that lentils and broccoli are a great combination? A super simple recipe, it just takes few minutes to get ready. Prepared in minimal oil, this recipe is delicious and healthy! Served over a bed of spinach, this makes a great meal. - 104.122
Why not add some spice on your dish on this weekend ? This vegetable chili recipe a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. A colorful, satisfying bowl of chili that packs with plenty of Vegetables and flavor ,even for the most dedicated meat eaters.... - 112.242
Sweet Scrambled Eggs And Meatless Keema Mutter
Bored of French toast and waffles for breakfast? How about trying somethng unique, healthy and filling as sweet scrambled eggs and meatless keema mutter for breakfast. Chef Bhal Dave presents two easy to make recipes that can be prepared in a snap and is a... - 78.903
Grate the vegetables and chop the onions.
Saute onions and garlic.
Then add curry powder and fry for 2 mins.
Add all the grated vegetables and allow to cook on a slow fire.
Boil potatoes and grate.
When the vegetables are cooked add grated potatoes... - 40.9994
Yesterday I made these delicious potato fritters, well actually they are not fritters but really good round an inch and a half sized balls dipped in seasoned chick pea paste and fried and called Batawada in India.These are a local favorite in Mumbai city and... - 32.8976
Semolina Crusted Fish Fry
This fried fish recipe is a very good variation of the simple fried fish recipe. It has a thick crispy crust, that makes this dish interesting. It is also spicy inside with soft fish. - 0
Indian Vada Pav
This Indian vada pav is as popular in India as a hamburger in the USA. But the best thing about this recipe is that it is way too easy to make than a burger and it is delightfully delicious. Watch the video and give it a try and it will warm your belly and... - 128.12
Chicken Stuffed Buns
This is a tasty and filling snack with hearty chicken stuffing. It serves for the burger and sandwich at the same time. Serve it with tomato ketchup and the fries on the side. - 0