- » Currant Compote
Currant Compote Recipes
Enjoy our collection of currant compote recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for currant compote recipes.
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar and raspberries.
2. Heat on a low flame for 5 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Remove off flame and pass through a soup strainer.
4. Add lemon juice to sieved mixture and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
5.... - 36.5336
You May Also Like!
Raspberry And Red Currant Compote
Yummy Raspberry And Red Currant Compote is another thing all together. Surprise your family with your Raspberry And Red Currant Compote, I am sure they would not have tasted anything like it! - 40.0165
Pear And Apple Compote
The pear and apple compote is a wondeful fruit compote prepared with pears, apples and spiced with cloves. Sweet, with the freshness of cloves, the pear and apple compote is served with a sugar and currant jelly syrup, chilled and delicious! - 39.0512
Warm Fruit Compote
Place a 3-quart saucepan over high heat and add the White Grape Syrup and apple juice.
Bring the liquid to a boil, stir in the fruit and the nuts, and add the evaporated milk.
Stir and cook just until the liquid starts to bubble around the edges of the... - 36.1579
Compote Of White Peaches And Nectarines
1. Start by peeling the peaches, putting them in a bowl, and slicing them into 1/4-inch-thick pieces, letting the juices pour down into the bowl along with the fruit, also slice the nectarines in the same way and add them to the... - 33.1756
Honey Spice Cake With Orange Strawberry Compote
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Grease 8 inch square baking dish with 2 inch high sides; dust with flour.
Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy.
Beat in egg, then honey.
Mix in orange peel and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices... - 42.1256
Mixed Fresh Fruit Compote
Mix all ingredients in large saucepan.
Cover and heat to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer until fruit is tender, about 10 minutes. - 22.2199
Spiced Peach Compote
1) Halve and pit the peaches, apply lemon juice over the cut surfaces.
2) In a large, heavy-based saucepan add the water, sugar, orange peel and the juice, spices and red currant jelly, stir to dissolve the sugar and melt the jelly... - 40.3146
Pare pears, leaving whole with stems attached.
Combine wine, and remaining ingredients.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer until pears are transparent on the edges, about 45 minutes.
(Boil cherries 2 minutes.) Remove fruit to serving dish.
Boil syrup until... - 37.0944
This twelve fruit compote is a mixed fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and berrries along with cloves and cinnamon for flavoring. Cooked with brandy and orange peel, the twelve fruit compote is a delicious treat for any fruit lover. I love the way this... - 44.3102
Twelve Fruit Compote
This Twelve Fruit Compote is a highly irresistible fare ! Try this fruit extravagance for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Twelve Fruit Compote are welcome ! - 37.07
Currant Compote Recipes By Category